Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 07:03 AM

61 posts, read 35,467 times

Advertisements

Hi, my last thread I made I spoke about a open relationship I was forced in to. Well it has come down to me an I guess another guy. Someone will get hurt an all this stress is causing me to get sick. I want to fight for my woman I am worried I will get another hey I wanna talk. That fear is off putting I'm worried I will have to walk away again from her. I have no where to live other then with her at this time. I am being told by her to not leave etc etc. I get so edggy when she is on the phone texting etc or in the bathroom for a loinfg time. She does her dirt from there meaning in the past she would text in there. I just tend to think it will end bad an what's funny I get this weird feeling that I might get bad news an sure enough I did yesterday. I know most people say move on but I am told she wants us to work out. Things she says such as I love you but not in love with you, she has feelings for someone else drives me nuts. I think I am driving my self nuts I do not want to let her down. I do think I have to try I am seeking work as of now I'm on disabled but I can work. I hope its enough for me to find my way an get some respect back from my lady
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2015, 07:06 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,358,833 times
Guess some of us will need to read the thread about the open relationship to fully comprehend the madness in this thread. What the hell do you mean by "forced into an open relationship?" SMH!

Old 03-22-2015, 07:14 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by inforit84 View Post
Hi, my last thread I made I spoke about a open relationship I was forced in to. Well it has come down to me an I guess another guy. Someone will get hurt an all this stress is causing me to get sick. I want to fight for my woman I am worried I will get another hey I wanna talk. That fear is off putting I'm worried I will have to walk away again from her. I have no where to live other then with her at this time. I am being told by her to not leave etc etc. I get so edggy when she is on the phone texting etc or in the bathroom for a loinfg time. She does her dirt from there meaning in the past she would text in there. I just tend to think it will end bad an what's funny I get this weird feeling that I might get bad news an sure enough I did yesterday. I know most people say move on but I am told she wants us to work out. Things she says such as I love you but not in love with you, she has feelings for someone else drives me nuts. I think I am driving my self nuts I do not want to let her down. I do think I have to try I am seeking work as of now I'm on disabled but I can work. I hope its enough for me to find my way an get some respect back from my lady

lol...oh yeah, sure. Stay with her. By all means. lol

Hope you're cool with her screwing someone else while you help pay the bills, roomie.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:19 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
She does her dirt in the bathroom? Uh that's not dirt......

Old 03-22-2015, 07:22 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
She does her dirt in the bathroom? Uh that's not dirt......
Maybe he should have said; "she sculpts her clay in the bathroom".

lol

Old 03-22-2015, 07:26 AM

5,544 posts, read 8,317,781 times
Don't fight for love. if it is there no need to. if it isn't all the fighting won't make it so

Old 03-22-2015, 07:34 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
Maybe he should have said; "she sculpts her clay in the bathroom".

lol
Omg! That's disgusting! Lol! Too old for that!

Old 03-22-2015, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
Guess some of us will need to read the thread about the open relationship to fully comprehend the madness in this thread. What the hell do you mean by "forced into an open relationship?" SMH!
It was my only option to be back in her life.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:40 AM

8,590 posts, read 12,350,394 times
I think in your previous thread you were told repeatedly that this is not a relationship. It's not. Start making a plan to move out asap.

This woman is a user and very cruel to you.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatomicflux View Post
lol...oh yeah, sure. Stay with her. By all means. lol

Hope you're cool with her screwing someone else while you help pay the bills, roomie.
Yeaaaa that is what is on my mind. I wonder where I can live for real I would have to go to a shelter if I was to leave
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships