Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 06:04 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natiam View Post
Problem is, I saw this by accident on his facebook as I was on his laptop and was looking through some friends' pages since I haven't been on fb for a while either and we share some common friends. I could have snooped his messages but decided not to.
So you were on HIS laptop, which was logged into his account??

Knowing what I know about FB, in that situation, the only way you could know that HE liked those photos is if you looked at his activity log. It would have made sense if you were looking at YOUR page and "Boyfriend liked Miss Cleavage McTightDress's photo" popped up in your News Feed. This sounds like you were still snooping.

Are you SURE he liked the photos?

At any rate, the only thing you can do is be sure you have your facts straight and talk to him about it like an adult. The only way to NOT sound accusatory is to express YOUR feelings. But if you were snooping, that adds another level of difficulty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2015, 06:10 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,013,029 times
Op dear deactivate that damn Facebook I did some times ago and I do feel great. If there is no FB you gotta no clue what he likes or shares or comments right. First of all don't invite unwanted drama. Have a trust on your BF. If he likes some photos on FB does not mean anything. Either you can put big LIKE and COMMENT as Too Big or something. If I were you I would comment " The fat a s s you liked I like too" By the way you don't need to snoop in your BF laptop you can see everything now days as I hear from my friends ,, Firends likes comments all over in the news feed as she says. SO go active on FB lol

Last edited by Zeurich; 08-05-2015 at 07:02 AM..

Old 08-05-2015, 06:14 AM

132 posts, read 181,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrykiki View Post
Are they girls he actually knows and is friends with? You can seriously drive yourself nuts with Facebook. I don't think guys always think the same as we do either. I would never like a shirtless picture of a guy on Facebook because I think it might hurt my boyfriend's feelings, but your boyfriend was likely just scrolling through Facebook and was like oh hey, look boobs! Like! And it means nothing. You could definitely bring it up to him innocently as another posted suggested, or you could choose to just trust him and let it go. I think either is fine. I don't think it makes you a crazy psycho because sometimes you need some reassurances. If you're going to start obsessing, just ask him.

This^^

The picture could be from someone he grew up with and lives hundreds of miles away.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:17 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Just like all the men on his friends list.

Old 08-06-2015, 08:27 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,455,752 times
Facebook and drama?

No way!

It's almost like people go their just to create it in their lives or something

Old 08-06-2015, 09:11 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,337,025 times
He didn't just look he liked,Therefore he wanted the girls to know he enjoyed it,I agree with the first post start taking your own boob and ass pics that will keep him entertained.

It does show a level of disrespect for you I must say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFarm34 View Post
How do you not "look" at someone. I could never grasp that concept. It's human nature when someone grabs our attention, we "look". OP needs to take chill pill

Old 08-06-2015, 10:24 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,255,257 times
I came for drama and left disappointed.. D217 unliked your thread.

Old 08-06-2015, 10:27 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Quote:
Not really drama per say, just an observation. My boyfriend recently liked some photos of several ladies on Facebook. One was a picture of a girl showing her behind in a tight dress and another of a girl in a dress showing her cleavage. Now, this wouldn't bother me if it weren't for the fact that he's not active on facebook. He rarely comments/post/like pictures, maybe once or twice every few months. So the "likes" on these pictures are so out of the blue to me. Maybe I'm being immature and overreacting over something this silly, but I can't help but feel jealous and wonder still. Our relationship is going well aside from this. I'm starting to doubt him though, like could he be private messaging these girls too?

Oh for crying out loud, he liked a couple photos, so what.
Why are you checking up on his facebook?
You may as well break up now because you have convinced yourself he is going to secretly message these girls and you have already broken your trust of him.

Move on and let the guy find someone who isn't so jealous, possessive, needy and clingy.

Old 08-06-2015, 10:32 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Quote:
No I don't. I have trust issues with people cheating (saw it in my parent's marriage, brother's, and sister's.) I don't mind him looking, I really don't. I look at attractive guys if I see one passing by, but I always keep it to myself. Just the act of him "liking" the photos is kinda like telling a woman IRL he thinks she's attractive, which isn't ok to me.

Not even close to true or you would not have started this thread and started wondering if he is going to message those girls.

Why can't he tell another woman she is attractive?

Real life is Real life and facebook is just a bunch of unnecessary drama that is generally created by jealous, immature, insecure girlfriends who find reasons to not trust someone.

PS ~~ Just because your parents cheated, your Uncle's brother's cousins, ex-wife's husband's boyfriend cheated, and the Milkman cheated does NOT mean that YOUR boyfriend will cheat.

QUIT comparing one human with another, you have already found him guilty of cheating just because

"I've seen it in other's relationships" (<<<------- as stated by you).....

Old 08-07-2015, 03:20 AM

332 posts, read 294,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Not even close to true or you would not have started this thread and started wondering if he is going to message those girls.

Why can't he tell another woman she is attractive?

Real life is Real life and facebook is just a bunch of unnecessary drama that is generally created by jealous, immature, insecure girlfriends who find reasons to not trust someone.

PS ~~ Just because your parents cheated, your Uncle's brother's cousins, ex-wife's husband's boyfriend cheated, and the Milkman cheated does NOT mean that YOUR boyfriend will cheat.

QUIT comparing one human with another, you have already found him guilty of cheating just because

"I've seen it in other's relationships" (<<<------- as stated by you).....
Telling another woman she is attractive while in a relationship is disrespectful to me, and I'm quite positive many other women here would agree. You barely know what my relationship with him is like and yet you're so set on all of these assumptions, how funny. I've already stated in the OP that it may seem silly of me to get jealous over something like this, but I can't help the way I feel. I don't know why there's such a stigma with jealousy - a little is fine in a relationship, it only shows the other person you care about them. It's only a problem when people do crazy things over it. I made a thread on the internet to vent and I'm now a "jealous, possessive, needy, and clingy" person, as you've so eloquently stated. Give me a break.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships