Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2015, 07:35 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsflyer View Post
Fight to defend this nation if we were attacked. How many men do you think would actaully welcome the change of an invading nation? If you think this is crazy then you are not paying attention to world news.
A big joke of mine is that Chinese all you can eat buffet is all part of a grand conspiracy so they can walk over our fat aszes when they decide to invade as the majority of Americans can barely peel themselves from the couch.

The vast majority would have their hand out waiting for their entitlement...

My new goal in life is to gain 350lbs to get on disability... maybe then I can find true love.. now i'm off track on the thread.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:37 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,405,976 times
You'd think that in this day and age women wouldn't be ostracized for liking sex and having more than one partner. I hate that promiscuous women can be called sluts or whores, but men don't called the same names. It's such a double standard. Sex is a natural thing and shouldn't be treated like it's so serious and dirty.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zennia View Post
Not to put too fine a point on it.

But I get that feeling, too. Some men (definitely not all), are having a hard time adjusting to the new world order, in which women no longer base their self-worth on how desirable they are to men, and impressing, getting, and keeping a man is no longer the top goal.

You'd think some of these guys would actually appreciate that, because one reason appealing to men and "snagging a husband" were major goals for women was money. Oh, they couch it in terms of "providing for a family," but if you think about it, it still came down to his job and him paying for everything. It was more about what he could do for her and any kids they had as a family than real affection and love for him for who he is. If a woman wants a man now, it's more about who he is as a human being: honest, strong, kind, confident, witty, intelligent, funny, sexy.

But, you know, those are traits that actually require a man to be a good person, and that takes more work than 40 hours a week at a job. It also means men don't get to be abusive, cheaters, or domineering jerks and still come home to a wife and family because they all depend on him for food and shelter.

Feminism is good for men. It makes them realize their full potential in terms of heart and soul, instead of serving as wallets. It's really only the ones who have nothing more to offer women than money or who feel compelled to control and dominate women who complain about it.
A common misconception of a man being the head of the home is that he rules like Adolf Hitler. Women have their way now ..

And deep down they're miserable and they know it..

Because ultimately they aren't doing what they were designed for. but I rest my case.. let the facts speak for themselves.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:42 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,116,882 times
or the ones that can just dont care. I would wonder what the percentage of people in the miliary now are there for any other reasons than just the pay check. I dont know why any man in his right mind would want to defend this nation full of corruption and women who view most men with contempt. I hope the russians invade though not the chineese, if the chineese invaded I would probably flee to russia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
A big joke of mine is that Chinese all you can eat buffet is all part of a grand conspiracy so they can walk over our fat aszes when they decide to invade as the majority of Americans can barely peel themselves from the couch.

The vast majority would have their hand out waiting for their entitlement...

My new goal in life is to gain 350lbs to get on disability... maybe then I can find true love.. now i'm off track on the thread.

Old 09-25-2015, 07:53 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
Quote:
Fight to defend this nation if we were attacked. How many men do you think would actaully welcome the change of an invading nation? If you think this is crazy then you are not paying attention to world news.

So.. You see the women's rights movement as an invading army hell bent on the destruction of men?

Old 09-25-2015, 07:56 PM

No I litterally see a forign power invading the USA (bombs, planes, etc) and I see very few men stepping up to fight it. Not going to be too good for basicly any laws that you rely upon to keep you safe anymore.

When you break down a nations family structure then the country eventually becomes ripe for the picking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
So.. You see the women's rights movement as an invading army hell bent on the destruction of men?

Old 09-25-2015, 08:05 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
Quote:
No I litterally see a forign power invading the USA (bombs, planes, etc) and I see very few men stepping up to fight it. Not going to be too good for basicly any laws that you rely upon to keep you safe anymore.

When you break down a nations family structure then the country eventually becomes ripe for the picking.

And just where does the women's rights movement come into play in your little scenario?

Old 09-25-2015, 08:06 PM

It wont exist anymore and the last 50-60 years of laws regarding it will be errased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
And just where does the women's rights movement come into play in your little scenario?

Old 09-25-2015, 08:13 PM

Men are sexual creatures. I don't think I've ever turned away from my girl when she wanted me. Probably when you get older it's different. but if you're young, than it's on the mind of every man.

Just be careful and wear protection. Don't have children unless your ready to provide for that and have a commitment setup for them. When there is children it's a different ball game.. it's not all about you.

Old 09-25-2015, 09:45 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,407,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
You'd think that in this day and age women wouldn't be ostracized for liking sex and having more than one partner. I hate that promiscuous women can be called sluts or whores, but men don't called the same names. It's such a double standard. Sex is a natural thing and shouldn't be treated like it's so serious and dirty.
I'm a male, and I agree. It is a major double standard.

Though, I do think the tide is turning a bit, and women aren't getting as **** shamed for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.