Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2016, 03:19 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,407,293 times

Advertisements

Just bone him already.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2016, 03:22 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,483,865 times
Most people do not like facing the totality of their actions unless forced in to doing so, it's just easier to live in a world of grey instead of making choices that dictate a direction.

The justification process that goes on in some people's minds is seriously fascinating to me.

All that said, just screw him and stop the silly antics already.
If you do not care about the surrounding things being affected, why have all the questions about them?

**** or get off the pot

Old 07-14-2016, 03:25 PM

102,310 posts, read 108,476,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical2008 View Post
It's ok, he couldn't write that at all. I didn't start the flirting nor do I throw myself at him. He has had plenty of chances to end it all. Helping me etc. I've told him to just leave it but he didn't want to. Told him several times but he wanted to carry on seeing each other.
OP, we're just kidding around, embellishing. Please don't take that little digression seriously.

What do you mean, "he wanted to carry on seeing each other"? He's been meeting you at the gym on his own time after a certain point, without getting paid as a trainer?
And: would you really be seriously interested into getting into a relationship with someone old enough to be your dad? Or are you just kind of high on the attention, and the help he gave you?

Old 07-14-2016, 03:30 PM

8,925 posts, read 7,754,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
Most people do not like facing the totality of their actions unless forced in to doing so, it's just easier to live in a world of grey instead of making choices that dictate a direction.

The justification process that goes on in some people's minds is seriously fascinating to me.

All that said, just screw him and stop the silly antics already.
If you do not care about the surrounding things being affected, why have all the questions about them?

**** or get off the pot
Lot of people don't like the black and white mindset, but in all honesty it makes life a lot less complicated.

Old 07-14-2016, 03:40 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,483,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Lot of people don't like the black and white mindset, but in all honesty it makes life a lot less complicated.
It's fine to live with grey, but it's a problem if you only ever see with it.
People need to accept black and white has to happen for choice to be made.

You should be capable of understanding when and where to draw those lines for yourself.
In a situation like this you either want it or you just want to live wondering..that isn't less complicated, it's filling your life with unresolved worries and fears.

It's just a different kind of "complicated" the kind that eventually drives you insane and looking to offset blame to others for your own personal responsibility in all things

Last edited by rego00123; 07-14-2016 at 03:58 PM..

Old 07-14-2016, 04:02 PM

49,926 posts, read 60,176,996 times
Quote:
Just a thought. Men and women can be friends can't they? I know it's my fault I have more than friendly feelings but in general....men and women can be friends like that can't they? Like talk about those kinds of things and be that close?
No. Especially not if one of them is married and going through a divorce.

Old 07-14-2016, 04:09 PM

6,755 posts, read 4,450,035 times
Even when he gets divorced, at best, you are his rebound woman. End it. Save yourself some heartache. Some times you get what you pay for.

Old 07-14-2016, 07:17 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,926,287 times
Quote:
Just a thought. Men and women can be friends can't they? I know it's my fault I have more than friendly feelings but in general....men and women can be friends like that can't they? Like talk about those kinds of things and be that close?

Not if one or both of them is hot for the other.

Old 07-14-2016, 07:19 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,926,287 times
Quote:
I really don't think I could talk to her red. That's really crossing a line isn't it? Plus he would probably not be happy about it and could compromise any child custody if she got angry or if he is lying to me then she would put two and two together and it will be my fault she leaves him and I'll have actually broken up their marriage then. I know that sounds ironic but I'm working on the vice that he is getting divorced at the moment and also have not crossed any lines of cheating.
I thought you said you didn't know if he had actually left. Are you saying he is still living with her?

Old 07-14-2016, 08:51 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,012,569 times
When people provide BS free advice they are being insulting. It's obvious you're determined to f!ck this guy whether he is married or not; just don't be sleazy and do it in the gym. Please save us the pity party when it doesn't work out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships