Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 02:00 PM

352 posts, read 234,280 times

Advertisements

I'd bail.....

But believe me I've been in the quantity over quality phase. This will pass...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 03:00 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,535,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherbcrazycatlady View Post
IDK, I get the impression many men have sex w/women they aren't crazy attracted to. IME. I never came right out asked though.
Yeah that's a fair assumption and I know a few blokes that have a " any hole is a goal " mentality or " if they have a pulse ".......

But NOT THIS BLOKE! LMAO

Old 07-29-2016, 03:21 PM

951 posts, read 1,141,440 times
How would you like it if you learned that someone wrote a thread about you on a forum - how "ugly" and unattractive you are and how low they had to settle for you? Poor lady.

Old 07-29-2016, 03:30 PM

52,292 posts, read 52,734,263 times
I would pass overall. Doesn't sound like a healthy thing. Even if you threw her a bone so to speak and got chummy with her, what's with the three guy restraining order. That seems odd, who knows what she constitutes as stalking and all she has to do if she feels slighted by you is go to the local police station and as far as I know can put in a statement about you stalking her. Not being paranoid and I'm not that guy at all, but I gotta say that thought did creep in my mind reading your post.

Old 07-29-2016, 04:02 PM

2,822 posts, read 1,930,481 times
I found after suffering through an epically long drought, my standards became slightly lowered.

Not to the point where I'd nearly get with any woman there was, but I'd find myself becoming attracted to girls that I might have just thought were average a year or two before that.

Like a girl at this convenience store I frequented when I lived in Imperial Beach. I remember thinking "she's cute, what? You don't like her? What's wrong with her?" To my roommates at the time. They didn't dig her so much. She was either engaged or married, so it never became of anything.

Whatever makes you happy though. Just because you're dating her does not mean that you have to make a commitment to her or be steady. Maybe eventually you'll have to be, if you'd like to continue seeing her. But just seeing her a few time for now? Nothing wrong with that.

Old 07-29-2016, 04:07 PM

1,568 posts, read 1,120,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Yeah that's a fair assumption and I know a few blokes that have a " any hole is a goal " mentality or " if they have a pulse ".......

But NOT THIS BLOKE! LMAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH3CqnrMWy8

Old 07-29-2016, 04:13 PM

2,994 posts, read 5,593,442 times
I quote eminem "give me a fat slug that cooks and does dishes" LOL

Seriously though i've dated some 5's and some hot ones and i'm not a hot guy but i'm not ugly either. I guess my height helps i'm 6'3 and on occasion i "got game" lol

My recent contacts on POF

i had a marriage proposal after she messaged me "i want you" without ever talking to me lol... Then another woman wanted to cuddle with me "i want to be in your arms" just one day after talking to me...

These women were serious but honestly POF is full of women with baggage and just generally nuts. And don't get me started at how easy it is to talk sexual with them lol I'm a guy that's a given that men are dirty but the women on there have no filter either.

Old 07-29-2016, 04:13 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,535,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphorx View Post
LOL just date homeless women mate..... It's MUCH easier to get them to stay the night and you can drop them off ANYWHERE in the morning! lmao

Old 07-29-2016, 04:21 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,911,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyphorx View Post
Maybe it's not the fact that you don't make much money that is scaring the women off. Maybe it is the creepy videos.

Old 07-29-2016, 05:09 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck-67 View Post
I'd bail.....

But believe me I've been in the quantity over quality phase. This will pass...
I don't think its has anything to do with quantity or quality; its about getting anything right now for the OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships