Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2017, 04:01 PM

1,915 posts, read 1,482,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
To be honest, Dave, you look at lot older than you say you are. Maybe that's why you're only attracting the over 40 crowd.
I don't know what he looks like, but if he's picking up women intheir 40s at bars, he's hanging out at the wrong bars (hanging out with an older crowd at older crowd venues).

Old 01-15-2017, 04:03 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roycethe59 View Post
So let me ask you a question, why would cute young women not find me attractive if the rest of the world finds me to be very handsome? What's different about their standards? i'm very curious
Because you're chubby and generic-looking, according to most of your pix. Not that that's a problem, but it means you have to get women's attention with charm of one sort or another, not via looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roycete59;
oh and I'm not into thin. I said in shape. Big difference. I'm into women with thick thighs, big butt and small waist. The more voluptous the better
This is part of your problem. There are very few women like that out there. You're casting way too small a net. It's ridiculous, honestly. And in the past, you've said you'd be happy with an average (=healthy weight) cute woman with a good personality. Then other times, you insist you have to have one of those beefy gym-model types.

You're sabotaging yourself in multiple ways, and you don't see it. You'll never see it.

Old 01-15-2017, 04:05 PM

1,915 posts, read 1,482,442 times
Quote:
Explain to me why I CONSISTENTLY have women in their late 30s and 40s approach me or make themselves very available for me to approach them and it never happens with anybody cute and close to my age. I can't remember the last cute girl my age to give me even slightest indication that they were interested.

The cute ones my age are much much much much harder to please. A woman over 40, even if very attractive like the ones I was seeing, just wants a normal nice guy who will treat her great, have great sex with her everyday, who looks good and works out, etc... normal stuff.
I just saw this. To me it sounds like you are hanging out with an older crowd at older crowd places. You'd be had pressed to find many 40 year old women at the places 20 year olds hang out.

But I agree with Ruth. Get a shrink first. You keep exaggerating and making up facts and it seems like you really believe it. You have some issues you need to work through and you'll be a better man for it. What do you have to lose?

Old 01-15-2017, 04:07 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,533,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLind View Post
I just saw this. To me it sounds like you are hanging out with an older crowd at older crowd places. You'd be had pressed to find many 40 year old women at the places 20 year olds hang out.

But I agree with Ruth. Get a shrink first. You keep exaggerating and making up facts and it seems like you really believe it. You have some issues you need to work through and you'll be a better man for it. What do you have to lose?
Eh a shrink? ... Exorcist more like LMAO

Old 01-15-2017, 04:08 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,351,403 times
I dont see why you're constantly here trying to convince us what you should deserve<Lol

Take what you can get (below average women). Cute 20 something's w/o kids just dont find you attractive. Sorry man. Accept it, Hustler.

Old 01-15-2017, 04:09 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Because you're chubby and generic-looking, according to most of your pix. Not that that's a problem, but it means you have to get women's attention with charm of one sort or another, not via looks.

This is part of your problem. There are very few women like that out there. You're casting way too small a net. It's ridiculous, honestly. And in the past, you've said you'd be happy with an average (=healthy weight) cute woman with a good personality. Then other times, you insist you have to have one of those gym-model types.

You're sabotaging yourself in multiple ways, and you don't see it. You'll never see it.
No, he never will see it. He has already posted about the woman who is his ideal in every way and according to him she's interested too, but he doesn't see her either because she's 50 lbs too heavy. How rich, coming from a chubby guy. You can't even lead him to the water.

Old 01-15-2017, 04:09 PM

76 posts, read 36,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Because you're chubby and generic-looking, according to most of your pix. Not that that's a problem

I was about 220 couple years ago. I'm 180 LBs now. I can literally see all 6 of my abs and my face looks great. I get more attention and compliments now than I've ever gotten.

Quote:
This is part of your problem. There are very few women like that out there. You're casting way too small a net. It's ridiculous, honestly. And in the past, you've said you'd be happy with an average (=healthy weight) cute woman with a good personality. Then other times, you insist you have to have one of those gym-model types.

My preference is for voluptous/athletic so as close to that as possible

Just about every woman I see at my gym who is my age has a nice body

Old 01-15-2017, 04:11 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,042,475 times
Quote:
People generally rate me about a 7-8/10.

Which people assign you a numerical rating? What is the conversation that results in it?

Old 01-15-2017, 04:12 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times
Quote:
I was about 220 couple years ago. I'm 180 LBs now. I can literally see all 6 of my abs and my face looks great. I get more attention and compliments now than I've ever gotten.

My preference is for voluptous/athletic so as close to that as possible

Just about every woman I see at my gym who is my age has a nice body
Just about every exotic car on the 405 has a nice body. Doesn't mean I will ever get to ride one.

Old 01-15-2017, 04:14 PM

76 posts, read 36,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Just about every exotic car on the 405 has a nice body. Doesn't mean I will ever get to ride one.

that 40 year old woman I was seeing had such an amazing body, good god almighty. Natural DDD breasts, very narrow waist, nice thick legs, nice butt, wider hips.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships