Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2017, 10:59 AM

45 posts, read 29,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
I am getting the sense that this is the coupling of a much older man and a naive teenager.
Why I am naïve? Just because I believe he was travelling and I care about his feelings? Why being with someone has to be so complicated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2017, 11:00 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ2345 View Post
Why I am naïve? Just because I believe he was travelling and I care about his feelings? Why being with someone has to be so complicated.
Have you had sex at all?

What is the age difference here?

Old 06-07-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Have you had sex at all?

What is the age difference here?
I had.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:08 AM

I have had and why it is relevant

Old 06-07-2017, 11:11 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
I have had and why it is relevant
For us to give you appropriate advice, it helps to understand (in general) your sexual history and your attitude about it.

You're free, of course, to have your own ideas about what sex should be like but the challenge, and what you're describing as difficult, is that you have to find someone who's approach to sex is similar to yours.

I'm not sure if there's a language barrier, if you're trolling or what, but you aren't being super helpful to US so it's hard for us to be helpful to you.

The way you're describing this guy and your interactions is actually pretty naive. If I had to guess I would say you are 18-19 and may have had sex once or twice but have not had a sustained romantic relationship that included regular sex.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:18 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,728,906 times
Quote:
You are naive to think that having sex should require a weekend and breakfast. That is what inexperienced little girls think the "magic of sex" is supposed to entail. Talk to your mother or a trusted relative.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:20 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
For us to give you appropriate advice, it helps to understand (in general) your sexual history and your attitude about it.

You're free, of course, to have your own ideas about what sex should be like but the challenge, and what you're describing as difficult, is that you have to find someone who's approach to sex is similar to yours.

I'm not sure if there's a language barrier, if you're trolling or what, but you aren't being super helpful to US so it's hard for us to be helpful to you.

The way you're describing this guy and your interactions is actually pretty naive. If I had to guess I would say you are 18-19 and may have had sex once or twice but have not had a sustained romantic relationship that included regular sex.

This.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:24 AM

264 posts, read 183,231 times
Just curious....maybe this has already been answered, but....

The statement "It's too painful for me" came via text message. It's entirely possible this was a weak attempt at playfulness. This all seems like way too much over-analyzing to me.....

Old 06-07-2017, 11:29 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,944,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooncesTheDrivingCat View Post
Just curious....maybe this has already been answered, but....

The statement "It's too painful for me" came via text message. It's entirely possible this was a weak attempt at playfulness. This all seems like way too much over-analyzing to me.....
Sure, he could have been trying to flirt and it didn't really come across.

There ARE better ways to express desire, though.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:33 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,637,791 times
Quote:
Well, because you don't question what he tells you. With experience, you learn that people aren't always so truthful. Maybe he is being truthful and we are completely wrong. But then again, maybe not.

Plus, he seems to be pressuring you for sex. And you seem to be withholding. Do you want to have sex with him or not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships