Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 09:23 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,870,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
In fact that I'm posting here at all means I'm still wasting too much time on non productive activities, even though this particular post happens to be more productive than most. Bad habits that waste time.
I liked that post. TBH, I usually don't. There has been something slightly abrasive or negative about women in your theories or opinions in the past, but it's true, you actually are improving and I don't mean to sound as if I'm superior, I'm just telling you that as a woman.

The only disagreement I have is the OLD opinion. It really is so much easier to narrow it down to somebody you would like to meet and send them a message like: "I really liked your profile. I liked the picture of you sitting in the sun with your dog. I like to go to outdoor patio bars, I know one where you can bring your dog, is it yours?"

Now who has the nerve to walk up to an attractive lady IRL and say all that?
No one will know if you get shot down or ignored. It at least has a chance of working, and you don't have to get dressed and go out to do it.
Good luck either way

Old 08-17-2017, 09:36 PM

818 posts, read 456,833 times
Ahh, bs. women are grandstanding all over the net these days about what they want and blah blah blah, as if they're all 10's and look like Monro and can just take their pick out there, what a joke, the "reality", well,go read any singles thread in any forum, is a very different story.

Since l divorced l've knocked back a dozen women that would've killed for a relationship and read of 1,000s all over the place all peed off so lonely and just want a man to love them and cuddle them and most importantly it seems sex them up.
Out of that dozen, and they were the absolute best out there, compared to the other 30 or 40 l came across, God help us.
There was only one that l'd even dream of having a relationship with and l did,the rest well , most of them are still single and that was 3yrs ago.
There was 2 or 3 in all those that were legit great girls and not 1/2 mad or 30lbs over weight but just not my type,
l've seen most of them all still around on date sites though when l just went back for a look one night, or the ones l've met or know in RL and pretty well all of them still single, only they've stepped it up and they're all on 4 or 5 date sites now.

And , nearly all the women l've came across since my divorce, talking usually somewhere 40's , had been single for years and years, a lot of them 8 10 yrs, even the best ones.
And just about all of them complained over and over no guys wanted a relationship they all just eat and run.

Last edited by hawk101; 08-17-2017 at 10:04 PM..

Old 08-17-2017, 09:42 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,870,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
...fat slob beer guzzling husbands like in the 'good ole days' when women 'knew their place' and were trained for obedience, much like the family dog. No thanks! Educated women have way more options than their grandmothers did, and this just makes it even harder for those men who can't attract women in general, let alone the top 20%.
Right? I always wondered what the hell Wilma was doing with Fred Flintstone-- she was hot, he had no redeeming qualities except for a job at the Quarry and then he snuck off to his secret Loyal Order of the water buffalo meetings.
Or Ralph Kramden telling Alice he was going to send her straight to the Moon... What was she doing with him anyway? That likely wouldn't happen today, then Fred and Ralph would be posting here about feminism and unfairness.

Old 08-17-2017, 09:49 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,971,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk101 View Post
All bs. Women are always grandstanding about what they want and ust keep making their own bed but the reality , well , just go read any singles thread in any forum.

Since l was divorced l've knocked back about a dozen women that would've killed to have a relationship and read of 1,000s all over the place all peed off so lonely and just want a man to love them and cuddle them and most importantly it seems sex them up.

Out of that dozen , and they were the absolute best out there, compared to the other 30 or 40 l came across, God help us.
There was only one that l would even dream of having a relationship with and l did. The rest well , most of them are still single and that was 3yrs ago.
There was 2 or 3 in all those that were legit great girls and not 1/2 mad or 30lbs over weight but just not my type,
l've seen them around on date sites though when l went back for a look , or the ones l've met or know in RL and pretty well all of them still single, only they've stepped it up and they're all on 4 or 5 date sites now.

And , nearly all the women l've came across since my divorce, talking usually somewhere 40's , had been single for years, a lot of them 8 10 yrs.
And just about all of them complained over and over no guys wanted a relationship they all just eat and run.

Cool story dude! I have a question though....
Why did you continue to stalk these women after you figured out that they weren't your type? I don't get the point of following all of them to 4 or 5 dating sites. Come on man.... it's been three years! Time to let them go.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:10 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,977,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Right? I always wondered what the hell Wilma was doing with Fred Flintstone-- she was hot, he had no redeeming qualities except for a job at the Quarry and then he snuck off to his secret Loyal Order of the water buffalo meetings.
Or Ralph Kramden telling Alice he was going to send her straight to the Moon... What was she doing with him anyway? That likely wouldn't happen today, then Fred and Ralph would be posting here about feminism and unfairness.
The Alice & Ralph Kramden schtick was re-run and refreshed as The King of Queens. Except the wife was employed, too, for at least some of the episodes.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:44 PM

A friend of mine, around 50ish l think. He actually dates and stuff,l wasn't even dating or interested in dating anyone l met eccept for that one.
But he actually gets out there and meets women and l'm not kidding, l don't even know who he's talking about most of the time there are so many.
But he must've told me about 20 or 30 women that have wanted to move in with him and get married , have babies , you name it, all of the above , but he hasn't been into any of them enough.

He's not just out there just screwing around he does want to find a good women , even marry and he's had so many offers , lost count. .

Old 08-17-2017, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Cool story dude! I have a question though....
Why did you continue to stalk these women after you figured out that they weren't your type? I don't get the point of following all of them to 4 or 5 dating sites. Come on man.... it's been three years! Time to let them go.

Ahh, because ya didn't read what l said man.
l didn't stalk anyone and l was with someone anyway , actually all just a bad memory for me those days.
l "said" , l just went back in for a look one night and not to check up on anyone, didn't know didn't care just bored one night. Was surprised though when l happened to see most of the same people still there.
And l also said , of the ones l know in RL too whom l still often see around or talk too or hear stuff.

Ps , it was actually my mate that asked me to just have a look around on his sites for him when l felt like it too btw .

Last edited by hawk101; 08-17-2017 at 11:14 PM..

Old 08-18-2017, 12:07 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,441,605 times
Quote:
Ahh, because ya didn't read what l said man.
l didn't stalk anyone and l was with someone anyway , actually all just a bad memory for me those days.
l "said" , l just went back in for a look one night and not to check up on anyone, didn't know didn't care just bored one night. Was surprised though when l happened to see most of the same people still there.
And l also said , of the ones l know in RL too whom l still often see around or talk too or hear stuff.

Ps , it was actually my mate that asked me to just have a look around on his sites for him when l felt like it too btw .
Yeah, no. Here's what you "said":

Quote:
Ahh, bs. women are grandstanding all over the net these days about what they want and blah blah blah, as if they're all 10's and look like Monro and can just take their pick out there, what a joke, the "reality", well,go read any singles thread in any forum, is a very different story.

Since l divorced l've knocked back a dozen women that would've killed for a relationship and read of 1,000s all over the place all peed off so lonely and just want a man to love them and cuddle them and most importantly it seems sex them up.
Out of that dozen, and they were the absolute best out there, compared to the other 30 or 40 l came across, God help us.
There was only one that l'd even dream of having a relationship with and l did,the rest well , most of them are still single and that was 3yrs ago.
l've seen most of them all still around on date sites though when l just went back for a look one night, or the ones l've met or know in RL and pretty well all of them still single, only they've stepped it up and they're all on 4 or 5 date sites now.

And , nearly all the women l've came across since my divorce, talking usually somewhere 40's , had been single for years and years, a lot of them 8 10 yrs, even the best ones.
Unless you sought them out specifically on 4 or 5 other sites, I can't imagine how you would know all those desperate women are now on 4 or 5 different dating sites. Basically, you had to have invested hours if not days seeking out specifically the women you claim to have chucked to the curb THREE YEARS AGO. That's not just reminiscent of stalking, it sounds a lot like sour grapes.

Old 08-18-2017, 01:21 AM

What's that even matter your totally missing the point.
Already explained it twice though so that'll do .
Throw in distance, age and stuff, a few mins quickie scan if you don't even care anyway, you get a pretty good idea, no biggie.

Noticed to a lot of them change their site names too but same pics, watch out for that one .

Old 08-18-2017, 07:04 AM

901 posts, read 747,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Their problem, though, is that the 20% category females aren't interested in partnering with them. On top of that, they hold those women in contempt for having standards, and for the fact that it isn't 1950, when all an attractive woman wanted to do was hook a 'good provider' and start popping out behbies. Now these uppity women with their educations and salaries aren't beholden to their fat slob beer guzzling husbands like in the 'good ole days' when women 'knew their place' and were trained for obedience, much like the family dog. No thanks! Educated women have way more options than their grandmothers did, and this just makes it even harder for those men who can't attract women in general, let alone the top 20%.
Actually they have much less options. Women only pick partners who are equal or above them in the social dominance hierarchy, men pick equal or below them in the hierarchy. Women don't date "down", the more "successful" a woman becomes the more her options go down. Example, if a women is making 250k do you think she'll date a guy making 50k. Hell no. The laws of statistics will prove that if she is only looking to men who make 250k or above (like top 1% of the population) then her options are extremely limited. Many women popping up on youtube claiming that they can't find a man and how men need to "man" up (ie marry them and take over as provider, being more ambitious etc).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships