Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2017, 01:07 PM

2,761 posts, read 2,231,273 times

Advertisements

I always find it interesting the different observations about certain situations. Some males are calling the guy in question a User keeping the OP as a backup booty call while others are more lenient and giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2017, 01:08 PM

3,271 posts, read 2,190,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I don't.

This.

castilla, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. He has already trophied you. You like him. He is attractive (otherwise you wouldn't have dated him in the first place). So go and get him. Take him away from his other women (and we don't know that for sure he has other women but don't ever mention it).

You said you are good looking with a great body. You have all the charms you need to win him. Now all you have to do is use your charms - which includes personality).

You message him and say something like "Hey, I feel like seeing you, would you like to get together?" or " It's been a while and I'm horny. Feel like getting together?"

All the best to to you. Go get him!
This is terrible advice.

Old 09-29-2017, 02:08 PM

11,027 posts, read 5,991,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
This is terrible advice.
The best you are going to get.

If she drops him now she becomes a trophy on his wall. If she plays her cards right, he could be her trophy. She has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Old 09-29-2017, 04:06 PM

2,324 posts, read 2,907,791 times
Tell him that you already have a date this weekend, but maybe next week

Old 09-29-2017, 05:16 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,775,950 times
You totally read that message wrong. The poster said the OP is probably the guy's second option. So why pursue it any further? She's going to set herself up for heartbreak and disappointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I don't.

This.

castilla, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. He has already trophied you. You like him. He is attractive (otherwise you wouldn't have dated him in the first place). So go and get him. Take him away from his other women (and we don't know that for sure he has other women but don't ever mention it).

You said you are good looking with a great body. You have all the charms you need to win him. Now all you have to do is use your charms - which includes personality).

You message him and say something like "Hey, I feel like seeing you, would you like to get together?" or " It's been a while and I'm horny. Feel like getting together?"

All the best to to you. Go get him!

Old 09-29-2017, 06:36 PM

1,830 posts, read 2,152,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by castilla View Post
I woke up this morning to a message from him, saying 'Hey how are you?' and 'How's your week going?' (after I didn't reply to his last message 3 days ago when he said he doesn't know why we haven't seen each other again and that we'll figure something out this week. I'm calmer now and I still think he's probably messaging me because he just wants to hook up but well.
Yup. This is textbook. I've done this. Either one of his mains dropped off or he's ready to switch it up with something different.

Old 09-29-2017, 06:56 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,869,177 times
OP- get out there and get a few more plates to spin, put this guy in your rotation. Start being the alpha female, like the Lioness: a much more Adept Hunter than the male, sometimes she doesn't even share her kill. Quit waiting around for the guy to decide what's going to happen, make it happen yourself.

Old 09-29-2017, 07:00 PM

11,027 posts, read 5,991,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
You totally read that message wrong. The poster said the OP is probably the guy's second option. So why pursue it any further? She's going to set herself up for heartbreak and disappointment.
Probably is not definite. What is stopping her from winning the game? She has already told us she is having difficulty finding someone she likes.

I'm suggesting she should fight to win him. She has invested time and effort into him, she has slept with him already. She is hurt already. Why give up without trying?

Old 09-29-2017, 07:05 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,724,837 times
Playing games =/= real/healthy relationship.

Old 09-29-2017, 07:10 PM

830 posts, read 744,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by castilla View Post
I woke up this morning to a message from him, saying 'Hey how are you?' and 'How's your week going?' (after I didn't reply to his last message 3 days ago when he said he doesn't know why we haven't seen each other again and that we'll figure something out this week. I'm calmer now and I still think he's probably messaging me because he just wants to hook up but well.
Don't have sex with him again!

You have to be straight up with people about what you want. Do you want hook ups? Guessing not because you're here.

If you want a relationship or marriage then be honest, if they walk, they walk. Not your loss. Honesty takes a whole lot of confusion and tension out of dating and relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships