Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2017, 09:21 AM

951 posts, read 1,141,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illusive Man View Post
It doesn't matter how hot you are. I understand how his mind works, because I've done it.

If you're a man that has no real interest in settling down, loves the chase, and has plently of options, it won't matter how hot the girl is, he can easily create new options. It's a losing battle for a woman. There's not much you can do. He definitely thinks you're attractive enough to sleep with but that's about it.
This OP. There was a guy I met and he gave me all the attention like I never received. Once I reciprocated that interest directly to him, he lost interest. There was a period when I spent time wondering what went wrong, why did he lose interest all of a sudden? Was it something I said? Did he not like all the pores on my face up close? Nope. This guy is just a player and likes the chase. When I approached him, it was just a form of flattery for him, and that's all he wanted. Shortly after this, he's now chasing another young female doing the same exact tactics he used on me. I'm actually quite amused watching all this unfold before me. At least come up with something new to attract her?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2017, 04:24 PM

4,039 posts, read 3,775,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhRainess View Post
This OP. There was a guy I met and he gave me all the attention like I never received. Once I reciprocated that interest directly to him, he lost interest. There was a period when I spent time wondering what went wrong, why did he lose interest all of a sudden? Was it something I said? Did he not like all the pores on my face up close? Nope. This guy is just a player and likes the chase. When I approached him, it was just a form of flattery for him, and that's all he wanted. Shortly after this, he's now chasing another young female doing the same exact tactics he used on me. I'm actually quite amused watching all this unfold before me. At least come up with something new to attract her?
After it's happened to you once, it's not hard to see that guys aren't very original. They do tend to use the same tactics and bring women to the same places. It's very amusing. You could go to a place on a Fri/Sat night he used to bring you and probably bump into him and a new date.

Old 10-06-2017, 09:05 PM

11,024 posts, read 5,991,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by castilla View Post
I got a new funny update!

So one of my close friends saw him on Tinder, matched with him and talked to him (she knew it was him, I showed her a picture before) and he literally told her she is the first girl he has talked to on Tinder and isn't much into this app. Lol. I knew it!
Ok, so all the naysayers were right. I was wrong. Well, I was putting out hope where in reality no hope existed.

So how about a little revenge? Work something out with your friend. And let us know! Hey, some of us guys don't like to see our better sex being abused or used! Yeah. Some of us love and respect women. Not saying we don't want to get naughty - just that we respect you.

Old 10-07-2017, 08:05 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,028,155 times
I'd never get serious with a women who slept with me on the third date. They're throwaways.

Who wants a pin cushion?

Old 10-07-2017, 02:30 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,325,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
That was yesterday, is he responding now? Nope. Is he online on tinder? Yep.

Those distinct questions he asked you are probably his way to sound unique and different to stand out from the rest.

I know, I used to do that when I would use OLD.
Quote:
Huh? You can't even tell if someone is online on Tinder lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
He's on tinder, repeating the same exact conversations and lines he told you in hopes of sleeping with as much women as he can. It's a script.
Quote:
Don't think so. We talked every day for a month, and he didn't just ask me generic questions.
Quote:
I got a new funny update!

So one of my close friends saw him on Tinder, matched with him and talked to him (she knew it was him, I showed her a picture before) and he literally told her she is the first girl he has talked to on Tinder and isn't much into this app. Lol. I knew it!
Well well well.........do I at least get rep points for calling it all along???

And no you did NOT know, you were in denial when I told you so!!

Old 10-07-2017, 03:28 PM

384 posts, read 376,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
I'd never get serious with a women who slept with me on the third date. They're throwaways.

Who wants a pin cushion?

Thank you for admitting this , some women hand out a$$ like Halloween candy and then wonder why the guy ran , geez.

Old 10-07-2017, 04:15 PM

11,024 posts, read 5,991,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little pink View Post
Thank you for admitting this , some women hand out a$$ like Halloween candy and then wonder why the guy ran , geez.
It was the third date, not the first date. And that after chatting for a month.

It's not like he didn't jump into bed with her on the third date or something.

Old 10-08-2017, 03:38 AM

4,523 posts, read 3,408,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post

Who wants a pin cushion?
Lol, please tell me this is a joke post?

I could understand if it was the 1st date (and even then, I don't necessarily agree), but the 3rd date? Give me a break, lol.

Old 10-08-2017, 12:20 PM

29,521 posts, read 22,668,047 times
The above response may have been crude, but first or third date, that is still too soon to be intimate with anyone in my eyes.

Take offense at the thought all you want, but the fact remains that many guys don't have favorable long term views of any woman that is 'easy' to get into bed. Guys like challenges and they like women that refuse to have sex so early. If women readily have sex so soon, what's to say they won't be doing that with another guy they just met? There is no challenge and no mystery and no sense of self control. Call it sexist or whatever all you want, but that's the plain honest truth.

And this goes both ways too for guys.

Old 10-08-2017, 12:39 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,408,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
The above response may have been crude, but first or third date, that is still too soon to be intimate with anyone in my eyes.

Take offense at the thought all you want, but the fact remains that many guys don't have favorable long term views of any woman that is 'easy' to get into bed. Guys like challenges and they like women that refuse to have sex so early. If women readily have sex so soon, what's to say they won't be doing that with another guy they just met? There is no challenge and no mystery and no sense of self control. Call it sexist or whatever all you want, but that's the plain honest truth.

And this goes both ways too for guys.
Maybe they would do it with another guy that early, maybe they wouldn't.

I don't really care. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me. Why even bother concerning yourself with that sort of thinking?

I would just assume she's really into me, which is a good thing, lol.

Also, if anything, it would mean that she desires and loves sex (another huge pro), and isn't playing this intentional game of waiting weeks till we do it.

Then again, I know I'm probably in the minority of guys that feel this way. I've never cared whatsoever about this whole challenge or mystery thing. It's just nonsense, in my opinion.

Btw, 3rd-4th date isn't that early to have sex.

Last edited by NewYorker11356; 10-08-2017 at 12:49 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships