Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2017, 08:29 AM

6,230 posts, read 6,926,748 times

Advertisements

I do it all the time. You'd be surprised the amount of married women who are bored of their marriages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 08:40 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,240,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formbalto View Post
Her husband may not give her what she wants, but he may give you (both) what you dont want if found out. It will rapidly turn into the most stressful situation in your life. She loves her husband, she will never love you the way she loves her husband. You may think now it doesnt matter, but it will eventually, almost guaranteed. You are single, she is the one hiding, so you get sex when she wants it, not when you want it. She will also continue to have sex with her husband. Even if it is from time to time to keep off any suspicion and you eventually "wont like" that. When you are sitting around waiting on her, and she is going out with her husband, you wont like that either. There are a whole bunch of things you will eventually "not like" to say the least. What she is doing, and by your description, I can almost guarantee, whether you believe it or not, you are not her "first time" cheating. She will probably be cheating on you while cheating with you on her husband. You dont matter except for one thing, period. It ain't worth the stress for the one not cheating so the one cheating can get their jollies.

Well that's my guess.
That was my experience. My MW just wanted to have her cake and eat it too. She would always tell me how unhappy she was with him and how happy I made her. When I would try to encourage her to leave so that her and I could be together there were always so many excuses as to why she couldn't even though she promised her and I would be together someday.

She eventually got busted and hubby basically put her on lockdown, I couldn't see her anymore so I just walked away and never looked back. Yeah it hurt because I fell in love with this woman, but in the end I was set free. Loving someone you can't truly have destroys your heart and soul.

Old 11-17-2017, 08:42 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,217,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1alker View Post
I do it all the time. You'd be surprised the amount of married women who are bored of their marriages.
OMG be careful, because KARMA is going to get you like the boogie man!!!

Old 11-17-2017, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrzybylski07 View Post
Bad karma for what? Consensual sex between adults?

Old 11-17-2017, 08:53 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,725,991 times
Quote:
Would you feel the same if that was your wife?

Old 11-17-2017, 08:56 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,217,685 times
Quote:
Bad karma for what? Consensual sex between adults?
I was being sarcastic. Doesn't sound like you've read the whole thread. I don't believe in karma, but a bunch of paranoid politically correct people on this thread do.

I'm right with you brother, if it's consensual then that trumps whether the women is married or not.

Old 11-17-2017, 09:08 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,565,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPrzybylski07 View Post
If you consider KARMA being an angry husband with a .45, possibly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

Old 11-17-2017, 09:09 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,565,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post

He will either dodge that question or say he isn't married.

Old 11-17-2017, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post

That's why I would never marry, been around the block too many times and know better

Old 11-17-2017, 09:15 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,725,991 times
Quote:
That's why I would never marry, been around the block too many times and know better
Didn't think so.

Carry on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships