Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 11:22 AM

68 posts, read 35,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Keep your mouth shut. He is obviously happy with her and doesn't care.

Doesn't matter because it's too late. He has a GF and you sound now like you envy her.
Don't even think about spreading gossip about her to get him back.
Get a life and stop snooping.
Lol no he doesn't he's still single. The female he was seeing has a bf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2019, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codergirl View Post
You were right to end things with the guy you were dating and you were right in telling the other guy that he was being cheated on.It is his choice to be in that mess...let him.Some people just don't know their worth and stay in relationships that are very toxic to them.Some people get out of it while others stay in it saying how they love the person...but that shows they really don't love themselves enough.Either way...it's not your business to convince the person to get away from the cheater.
You move forward to something much better for you and healthier.
I agree with everything you're saying. I don't think i was being vindictive though the way some people are saying. I genuinely thought the guy deserved to know since he was financially supporting her 100%. I also told him after i ended things with the guy for the record. The whole situation was wayy too much unnecessary drama and i wanted no part of it.

Last edited by mellyy; 01-19-2019 at 11:41 AM..

Old 01-19-2019, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamitrail View Post
You didn't feel bad for him. You wanted retaliation on the ex gf for contacting your boyfriend. Yes, you were wrong. You did him no favors. Why the fake account if you wanted to do him a favor???

You shouldn't be wondering about the psychology of why he stays with her. You should be wondering about your own and why you felt the need to get involved. It was for your own selfish reasons, nothing more.
I used a fake account because she's crazy. Only a crazy person accuse the side piece to be a cheater when he tries to move on to a new relationship. She kept demanding my social media handles so she could harrass me i guess and she harassed his gf for the entire 5 years they were together even though she was in a relationship. To this day she still harasses his ex even though she's moved on according to him. I don't need this person harrassing me for the next 10 years for daring to be involved with her ex boyfriend thanks.

Also i never dated the guy, he wasn't my bf. We were seeing each other for a month and asked him to officially end things with her then she had a melt down and i decided to end things with him because it was way too much drama and red flags.

And finally, i actually told him his gf cheated on him about a month after it happened. I thought about it a lot, weighed the pros and cons and then just decided to give him the information and let him decide what to do with it. I genuinely felt bad he was financially supporting someone who was bragging about using him for money and cheating on him.

Now if i was in a relationship and some female was cheating on her bf with him and i found out i probably would tell her bf lol but that's not this situation. Is that vindictive? I feel like many people would do the same.

So i take it you think it's wrong to tell someone they're being cheated on?

Old 01-19-2019, 12:32 PM

151 posts, read 90,765 times
To me, it isn't wrong to tell. But since you didn't know this guy you didn't know how he would react.

You might think this situation is unique but it's not. I've seen it. A lot of people stay with chronic cheaters. Some of them like drama in their relationships or like toxic people. The guy you were seeing looks like one. Other people hold on to any relationship for dear life because they don't want to be alone. They're not happy, forget those smiley social media pictures.

Old 01-19-2019, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
You lost me at funsies.

Also your post implies that she was more desirable when skinny and abusing cocaine where I find a slightly heavier women that is drug free to be much more desirable.
I wouldn't find her desirable either way lol. And she gained like 200 lbs so she isn't slightly heavier. I was just saying i don't understand why the guy stays because she isn't good looking and she has a terrible personality (cheating, using people etc). I mentioned she used to be attractive when this guy dated her 6 years ago so people wouldn't assume I'm hideous or whatever lol

Old 01-19-2019, 01:47 PM

29,771 posts, read 34,491,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Onn View Post
I don't think it's wrong to tell someone that their significant other is cheating, if you know for sure. But once you have, it's up to them to do what they choose with the information.
And when confronted with this information, many people blame the messenger, not their partner who's allegedly cheating.

Old 01-19-2019, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And when confronted with this information, many people blame the messenger, not their partner who's allegedly cheating.
Exactly! This girl i went to hs with who did this! She had sex with a guy in a relationship, felt bad and i guess told the girl about it and she accused the girl of being jealous of her and trying to sabatoge her (basically non existant) modelling career. The guy denied ever having sex with her or even knowing her so she told the gf she knew he had an um, personal tattoo that only women who had seen him naked would know about and she still refused to believe her and put her on blast on facebook for lying and trying to break them up. Idk why she'd lie about something that made her looks so bad

Old 01-19-2019, 04:19 PM

11,168 posts, read 8,001,632 times
Sounds more like revenge rather than actually caring about the cheatee.... just sayin.

Old 01-19-2019, 04:26 PM

8,590 posts, read 12,390,041 times
Your comments about her appearance and waiting a month to tell the BF are what makes you look envious and vindictive.

You didn't know the BF and any action you took was to get back at a girl you think ruined the possibility of a relationship for you.

Old 01-19-2019, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
Your comments about her appearance and waiting a month to tell the BF are what makes you look envious and vindictive.

You didn't know the BF and any action you took was to get back at a girl you think ruined the possibility of a relationship for you.
He's still single so i could start seeing him again if i really wanted to but okay. again not interested in the drama
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships