Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 09:52 PM

1 posts, read 7,948 times

Advertisements

my boyfriend lives with his baby mama and they have 2 kids together and he say they not together like that and he say he is moving when he get his taxes back and should i stay in this relationship or move on do i believe in him and stick it out i told him by the end of jan if he still there im gone is that right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2009, 11:17 PM

578 posts, read 2,599,548 times
It is very hard for me to think of a circumstance under which I would talk to a man that is still living with a woman, period. This sounds like typical BS that no woman should put up with.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:14 AM

2,002 posts, read 4,584,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by searpr View Post
It is very hard for me to think of a circumstance under which I would talk to a man that is still living with a woman, period.
Same. I didn't have parenting problems so I looked for a partner with same situation, without those dramas. Life is kind of complicated already .

Just my two cents.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:18 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,669,385 times
Move on. If he see`s that you are serious, then maybe he will wake up, otherwise..hit the road.

Old 01-05-2009, 07:22 AM

755 posts, read 2,493,798 times
Why would you want to be with a man who irresponsibly has two children with a woman to whom he won't commit? And the ONE thing you know about him is he's a liar and a cheater? Why would you SIGN UP for that?

Sure, if you want to be left with a couple of children and with no father, and be cheated-on and left while you care for HIS kids, go right ahead.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:23 AM

444 posts, read 799,481 times
This guy wants to have his cake and eat it too. Get out while you can!!!

Old 01-05-2009, 08:25 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWRELATIONSHIP View Post
my boyfriend lives with his baby mama and they have 2 kids together and he say they not together like that and he say he is moving when he get his taxes back and should i stay in this relationship or move on do i believe in him and stick it out i told him by the end of jan if he still there im gone is that right.
Just wow. Do you really want to have to deal with this situation? I would bet that both of those kids are under 3 - this guy sounds like a loser to me. Don't you think you could do a LOT better? I do.

20yrsinBranson

Old 01-05-2009, 09:15 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,116,949 times
When my ex and I broke up, we both stayed in the same place for a while as roommates because neither one of us could afford to move. It's not necessarily a red flag. Give him the time he asked for, if he really plans to move at the end of the month, he'll be looking at potential new places. Casually monitor his progress by offering to go househunting with him. Or just ask him how it's going, not everyday just every once in a while.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:44 AM

1,113 posts, read 3,494,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWgal View Post
Same. I didn't have parenting problems so I looked for a partner with same situation, without those dramas. Life is kind of complicated already .

Just my two cents.

Smart lady. I married a man whose ex is the devil incarnate and who, unfortunately, he spawned a child with. Every day I wonder if I made a mistake getting involved with him. I do know that if we ever break up, I will not get involved with another woman's 'baby daddy'.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:54 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
After reading the title of your post and even before opening and reading this thread, I said to myself that I bet anything that here's a thread started by someone who just joined CD, will have only one post, and will more than likely not respond to or engage in any discussion on the thread that she started.

He's not your boyfriend, he's HER boyfriend and you are the "other woman". Get rid of him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships