Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 08:57 AM

15,852 posts, read 35,156,127 times

Advertisements

It looks like the OP has dropped out of the thread. I guess we were not telling her what she wanted to hear.

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2009, 02:28 PM

326 posts, read 881,164 times
At this moment...I wish I was back home stripping & making some cash. Monday nights used to be my best actually as I got a lot of business guys & here I am in Europe...knocked up & miserable. The worst thing actually is that I slept on the couch on Saturday & woke up with major neck pains. After the neck pain I went back to the main bedroom yesterday but refused to sex him. BIG mistake...I should have stayed on the couch. Imma be back on the couch tonite & forever till I get what I want.

I feel so down right now.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:45 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,784,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebanker View Post
At this moment...I wish I was back home stripping & making some cash. Monday nights used to be my best actually as I got a lot of business guys & here I am in Europe...knocked up & miserable. The worst thing actually is that I slept on the couch on Saturday & woke up with major neck pains. After the neck pain I went back to the main bedroom yesterday but refused to sex him. BIG mistake...I should have stayed on the couch. Imma be back on the couch tonite & forever till I get what I want.

Look, this is not a good situation...you can't withhold sex forever, what kind of relationship is THAT?? I told you yesterday, games are for children - it's very unbecoming for an adult to be so childish.

Either accept the man for who he is and the rules he's made about his house or start formulating a plan to get yourself home to Canada before the baby is born. Don't waste his, or your, time. I can gaurentee you, if you don't learn better communication then this your relationship will never survive.

Old 04-27-2009, 03:50 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,444,117 times
Quote:

If you don't mind me asking, what else are you asking of him?

Old 04-27-2009, 05:29 PM
miu

17,770 posts, read 40,198,196 times
Sex should not be a bartering chip in any relationship. And it's also never a good idea to go to sleep still mad at each other.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:21 PM

3,062 posts, read 7,040,222 times
Just fake a burglary and change the locks. Don't give her or the boyfriend a key.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:24 PM

6,497 posts, read 11,823,508 times
Quote:
Imma be back on the couch tonite & forever till I get what I want.

So, how's the grand plan working for ya?

You'll be on the couch till you get what you want, or he boots your a$$ out. Just go the h3ll home. Jeez.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:33 PM

52,308 posts, read 52,764,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
So, how's the grand plan working for ya?

You'll be on the couch till you get what you want, or he boots your a$$ out. Just go the h3ll home. Jeez.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:04 PM

18,126 posts, read 11,767,423 times
Quote:

Following up -

Banker,
There is quite a bit useful and intelligent advise here on this thread. Take your time and re-read each post once again. My feelings for you and your situation is this: You are not a single person anymore, you are now a package. If you are having disagreements now, you can expect many more after your baby is born. Marriage or not.

To me, a diamond engagement ring is just a symbol to flash. The pen is mightier than the sword. Get an attorney, free legal aid (?) and get something in writing about the house or DNA that he is the father. I would be expecting a future without him and being totally responsible for the baby. Please reconsider. Withholding sex is an old wives tale, immature, and nothing good comes from it. It's just a weapon and this situation (Mother's access to the house) is not severe enough for weapons.

Old 04-28-2009, 03:51 AM

326 posts, read 881,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2goldens View Post
Following up -

Banker,
There is quite a bit useful and intelligent advise here on this thread. Take your time and re-read each post once again. My feelings for you and your situation is this: You are not a single person anymore, you are now a package. If you are having disagreements now, you can expect many more after your baby is born. Marriage or not.

To me, a diamond engagement ring is just a symbol to flash. The pen is mightier than the sword. Get an attorney, free legal aid (?) and get something in writing about the house or DNA that he is the father. I would be expecting a future without him and being totally responsible for the baby. Please reconsider. Withholding sex is an old wives tale, immature, and nothing good comes from it. It's just a weapon and this situation (Mother's access to the house) is not severe enough for weapons.
Thanks 2golden. I shall revisit the replies & proceed from there.

Thanks everyone for taking the time out to help me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships