Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 10:18 AM

1,089 posts, read 2,399,429 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
That sounds like some list in a movie. It's funny. I bet you some poor sap's going to make the list and carry it to the club this weekend- and check each item off as he does it. LOL
I hope not! That would be totally missing the point
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2009, 02:03 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I want to see Sunil's Dad or Boneheaded ride that scooter.
I would not be caught riding that thing.

at least not in public.

Old 06-05-2009, 02:08 PM

930 posts, read 2,423,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuinlalaland View Post
You're talking about a very tiny portion of women who are super shallow and arrogant. 99% of even the hottest women do not believe they are too good for any guy who displays the right attitude. Looks and money are totally irrelevant.
Hmmm....so basically looks matter for women but not for guys? You don't have looks to offer but are demanding that she have looks? Let me know how that works out.

Match.com can give you a nice cross section of the single female population. Take a look at the most attractive women on there and see how many have a minimum salary requirement. You might be suprised. And see how many of the hot ones require that their date be "athletic and toned" because they themselves are athletic and toned.

She is gonna laugh when some guy with nothing but attitude hits on her.

Old 06-05-2009, 02:17 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,103,297 times
Quote:
You're talking about a very tiny portion of women who are super shallow and arrogant.
If a womens pretty good looking theres a good chance shes shallow and arrogant..I cant even blame them because theyve probably been hit on a million times a day so they figure they have the world by the balls and can shoot for perfection in a mate...

Because of us and our propensity to hit on anything with a few beers even medicore women have inflated views of themselves now and will think they can shoot for pretty boys..

Old 06-05-2009, 02:57 PM

With belief systems like the last two posts, why do I even bother? You try to impart a little assistance based on personal experience and empirical evidence, and you get nothing but a bunch of nay-sayers!

Old 06-05-2009, 03:29 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,956,590 times
or KISS's tour T-Shirt circa 1980.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Not when you are wearing the 3 wolves howling T-shirt!

Old 06-17-2009, 09:04 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,182,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beena View Post
Man was that ever accurate. Read it twice.

OP's tips on how to play the game are really pretty worthless. What he fails to mention is that there is a huge difference between trying to land that hot chick who knows she is hot and every guy wants, versus landing the nice girl with the sweet personality.

Women aren't stupid. They know when they are in demand, and they are gonna demand that you have a helluva lot more to offer than "good game". In the case of the hot chick with a milion options....she will raise her standard considerably and demand you be very good looking, a body builder, and rich. Right wrong or indifferent....that is what she is gonna do, and your game isn't gonna matter diddly squat.
Where are these nice girls with the sweet personality you speak of? I never seem to run into them, and when I do they already have boyfriends (who are usually jerks rather than nice guys).

Old 06-17-2009, 07:17 PM

I can never go the jerk route its not in me but i do think about it at times seeing as how ive been used and thrown to the side after a few hookups the past few weeks and gotten a few texts that start with "youer a really nice guy BUT"

BUT you dont have six pack abs

BUT you dont earn 6 figures

BUT youte not a scumbag who acts like hes king shyt and makes my little friends jealous of me

Old 06-17-2009, 08:36 PM

JB don't think of it as being a jerk. Think of it as teasing and having fun!

Old 06-17-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
JB don't think of it as being a jerk. Think of it as teasing and having fun!
I do have an obnoxious saracastic personality but not in a mean way and i try not to go over the edge with women because some dont like it and maybe some women my kidness for weakness who knows
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships