Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 08:39 AM

272 posts, read 620,880 times

Advertisements

A typical problem with American men: Their lives are designed around the existence of a woman. It's an unfortunate reality and men seem incapable of attempting to lead lives which don't require the presence of a woman. It's not the end of the world because you're not dating.

I say work on changing your focus and not worrying about the women. It's not easy, it will take time, but in the long run, you'll be happier because of it.

Old 07-06-2008, 10:14 AM

9 posts, read 15,424 times
i joined the forums because a autistic guy wrote about not being able to get a woman in chicago i know about this he should move to a small town it starts from the classroom you came out of a small classroom its better to look for someone in a smaller enviroment city people are fastpace they not going take no one just like that unless she a prositute or you a completely stable man with a house a car a job bank accounts he could get in a trade school where its people like him if he cant move to a small town

Old 07-06-2008, 10:22 AM

Default from andre

i joined the forum because an autistic guy wrote about he could not get a woman in chicago

Old 07-06-2008, 11:09 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,029,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldl79 View Post
A typical problem with American men: Their lives are designed around the existence of a woman. It's an unfortunate reality and men seem incapable of attempting to lead lives which don't require the presence of a woman. It's not the end of the world because you're not dating.

I say work on changing your focus and not worrying about the women. It's not easy, it will take time, but in the long run, you'll be happier because of it.
The same goes for women - we don't need some man hangin' around to make us feel "complete".

Old 07-06-2008, 11:11 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,029,544 times
Andreedwards must have watched America's Most Wanted last night. There was a rapist on there who was from Puerto Rico, but raped a young lady here in the US. He made statements that in PR the women are all over you but in the US you have to take it from them. How scary! That guy got life in prison.

Old 07-06-2008, 12:28 PM

2,516 posts, read 5,686,106 times
I use to be annoyed by the fact that I got married young and it didn't work out. I felt like my early 20's was robbed, not so any more. Now that I'm enjoying my 30's being single, I'm happy. I see it so often and its just a huge relief that I'm not on that path. The path, that so many people who have never been married that are my age or near, are on. That they think they are missing out on something. They think they are missing out on some great life that is marriage and it fuels their loneliness. I occasionally get lonely, but right now, I spend more time happy that I'm flying solo. Eventually I will want a companion again. I just hope I don't screw up that relationship like the last...by getting married.

Old 07-06-2008, 03:15 PM

when the last old nyc subway car retire im moving to puerto rico

Old 07-11-2008, 10:10 AM

947 posts, read 3,571,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreedwards View Post
when the last old nyc subway car retire im moving to puerto rico
What does this have to do with anything in this thread? Maybe Im confused...

Old 07-14-2008, 06:10 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,287,942 times
Default Truth man aka triton1

Gosh, triton 1, do you have a twin or even closer relation named truth man whose very similar post was deleted a few minutes ago?

You've gotten some good feedback on this thread. Have you put any of it to use to try to make yourself less unhappy? Renewing your complaint under another user name and continuing to project your negativity does little good. It keeps you from working on yourself and your outlook, the key to seeing life and others in a better, healthier perspective.

Inaccurately identifying an entire gender in your area negatively says nothing reliable about how they really are; just that you view them with blinders on.
You can take the blinders off. But again, you have to work on getting past your own negative expectations. That takes effort. Or you can just keep being angry and judgmental......a losing proposition.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.