Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 04:32 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,839,921 times

Advertisements

When you talk all brainy and mispell a word, you don't look brainy.

V shaped torso. There's a tip for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2010, 10:57 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,377,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
When you talk all brainy and mispell a word, you don't look brainy.

V shaped torso. There's a tip for you.

I hope you have a V shaped torso because misspell is misspelled. Though its not nearly as telling as someone who considers spelling in a language that is not phonetic to be anything other than regurgitation of a memory. Sorry bub, but I just hate a spelling Nazi who cannot even properly give a good sieg heil himself.

Old 01-17-2010, 05:23 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
Wow, this thread is still going on?! Dude, girls don't dig guys that are super emotional, super cerebral, or super anything. It's just too much for most women. Let it go already and just give them what they want. Maybe one day you'll get lucky and find a woman that's into that sort of thing, but in the meantime just have fun with what's out there.
I think this thread grew so long only because many quoted the endless babble.

Old 01-18-2010, 10:49 AM

9,984 posts, read 10,398,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellfire View Post
A few posts back, you said much of this was over your head. I disagree. I think you get it .

I did my undergrad at UNC. Sorry if you're at Duke or State but otherwise go Heels!
I did my UG at a small NC lib arts college, but I am a Tar Heel fan!

Old 01-27-2010, 04:59 PM

76 posts, read 126,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
Wow, this thread is still going on?! Dude, girls don't dig guys that are super emotional, super cerebral, or super anything. It's just too much for most women. Let it go already and just give them what they want. Maybe one day you'll get lucky and find a woman that's into that sort of thing, but in the meantime just have fun with what's out there.
I think the philosophical depression that prevents me from being a PUA, is DIRECTLY related to PUA beliefs in the sense that it is the hardline PUA Roissysphere's worldview that has caused my depression. Nutz seems to be familar with the Roissysphere since he linked to the spear-head.
He also refereed to PUA as "the red pill", which is used in this article:

The red pill and the stages of grief « Seasons of Tumult and Discord

Quote:
Stage 1 – Denial. Women aren’t really attracted to bad boys. They aren’t or can’t be hypergamous. Game doesn’t work/game is nihilistic/game is reductionist. Game is manipulative/lying/false. People aren’t ruled by base animal instinct.
Stage 2 – Anger. Women want to enslave men. The system is rigged against men. Righteous fury at the raw deal that is marriage, divorce, and the child custody laws. I will shout my defiance from the rooftops.
Stage 3 – Bargaining. Not all women are bad. There are some good women 0ut there, I just have to find them. Surely some woman will appreciate me for me. I don’t have to change my behavior.
Stage 4 – Depression. No woman will be able to provide a close interpersonal relationship of mutual respect and openness. The only person I can count on is myself. I can be happy just doing my own thing.
Stage 5 – Acceptance. Women will always be capricious, flighty, emotional, myopic creatures. I can appreciate women as they are and learn the skills necessary to turn the odds in my favor.
Like I've said I'm somewhat of a neutral observer in that I'm no nice guy beta male. More of an ahole omega male.

But it really depresses me that we live in a world that rewards brute strength and cruelty. In a sense Nieztchean morality, the idea that power itself is its own morality has defeated Christianity both religious and secular. I was never religious in the sense of belonging to a church, but I certainly had what Nietzsche would call christian morality.

So to combine philosophy with relationships, how do I deal with living in the world where Roissy is King?

Old 01-27-2010, 08:05 PM

76 posts, read 126,899 times
Where can this end in the end? I've escaped human society. Although in some sense that escape makes me more miserable. There are few people I know in real life, who are as straight evil as Roissy in DC, whose blog I read daily. In that sense society is preferable to the internet. But if Roissy were just some fantasy blogger bragging online about getting away with being a serial killer, that would be one thing. But what makes Roissy powerful and depressing is that he matches with reality.

But I've also self-censored myself and for the most part I dedicate my time to the study of history, science, philosophy, economy, theology etc. A retreat to a more civilized time. I prefer very abstract metaphysics and theology, which while devised my man, let me escape most from concrete individuality.

i could have just went back into society. Got some menial job. Survived. Done my best to be a loner, and to have as little interaction with society as possible. That to me is not a liveable life. For me the only two options are hermitage and conformist hedonism. Both reject any illusions of individualism.

Human cruelty and drive for dominance are to much for me. I have studied man, and decided I can not live among him.

I do wonder, why has man historically been so dishonest? Why could he not simply say power is moral? Why did he paint beautiful chimeras that I seem to be the first fool in history to have truly believed. It is as though human history were an elaborate spider web designed to snatch me. I was the one fly to be caught. And now the spider of the universe devours me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships