Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 10:43 AM

1,125 posts, read 2,195,901 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
And my first thought was that this guy needs to drop you like a scalding hot rock before he gets even potentially locked into a one-sided relationship loaded with expectations and outright fantasy on your end.
Lol. I'm rather surprised he hasn't dumped her already. She comes across as a nasty piece of work. I hope he lures her into bed, shags her, and dumps her. And she cries her tears out like the little girl she is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2010, 10:44 AM

52,387 posts, read 52,867,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiama View Post
ok, is that too much to expect a decent dinner after 4 dates???

dinner and movie is the classic dating scene

Let's see a pic here, since we're dealing with a drama queen, might as well be a hottie:rol leyes:

Old 01-24-2010, 10:44 AM

51 posts, read 89,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Nothing wrong with having them meet your standards but you just said above that you want to 'train' them....so essentially you are wanting them to change for you.
nO..I said too much work for me to train them...and I wish other women to train them for me...

Old 01-24-2010, 10:45 AM

2,381 posts, read 4,598,425 times
Quote:
nO..I said too much work for me to train them...and I wish other women to train them for me...
I'm not sure how old you are, but you are going to be in for a real wake-up call at some point.

26,142 posts, read 31,230,247 times
Quote:
that's called self-esteem.. that's the way I want to be treated, what's wrong with it>? I am not asking guys to change, I just date guys who meet my standards
Yes, you are asking him to change in training them....dump him if your self esteem is too high for his standards. Do him a huge favor and move on and let him be normal.

51 posts, read 89,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Lol. I'm rather surprised he hasn't dumped her already. She comes across as a nasty piece of work. I hope he lures her into bed, shags her, and dumps her. And she cries her tears out like the little girl she is.

tooo bad...it never ever happened...

Old 01-24-2010, 10:46 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,596,539 times
Hope it's not raining when he goes somewhere outside with you. You're liable to drown with your nose stuck up in the air so much. How things go depend on how nice of a restaurant he takes you to? It is HIS great pleasure to have you on date? I hate to tell you but dates are 50/50. I'm not talking about dutch treat or you pay once and he pays once. It should be a great pleasure for BOTH of you to have the other on a date. If this "relationship" (if that's what you want to call it) continues, all you're wanting is a little man to have wrapped around your little finger. If you keep this attitude I hope he runs as fast as he can in the opposite direction.
Our first date I let my wife pick where we went to eat. I always did that while dating. I have never had a date want to go to a "nice"' restaurant. Where we went was always nice but not the way you're talking. The man is trying to show you the type of man he is. Likes being with friends or just stay in and relax. If he's dumb enough to stick around, have fun training him!

8,410 posts, read 39,300,688 times
Drop him. He is cheap or broke. Guys like that don't do "nice dinner" because they can't afford it or would rather spend money elsewhere (most likely themselves)

If he was the right guy for you he would of taken you to a nice dinner on the first date.

1,125 posts, read 2,195,901 times
Quote:
ok, is that too much to expect a decent dinner after 4 dates???

dinner and movie is the classic dating scene
He's taken you out 4 times, so why don't you do something for him return? Treat him with dinner, home or away, and pay for everything. I doubt you will do though, cos only real classy ladies reciprocate the effort their man has shown them and the respect he has shown them. And you seem to have total lack of respect for him. A nasty piece of work.

52,387 posts, read 52,867,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
I'm not sure how old you are, but you are going to be in for a real wake-up call at some point.
Tried to rep ya...

My mom treated men like shyt. She always said, men are like buses.

I almost told her one time, Yeah, and the buses stop coming didn't they.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships