Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2010, 12:13 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I'm nice looking perhaps. But plenty of men are nice looking as well. And age has little to do with it. Any half decent looking man with some social skills between the age of 18 and 40 can get laid easily if he plays his card right.
That right there says it all. "If he plays his card right", what does that mean? You are pretty much implying that a man should have "game" to get laid and if he doesn't have "game" than he will have a hard time getting laid. So no - it's not as easy to get laid as you are implying, women have all the power in this department.
I have a lot of male friends, so I'm not getting this information out of my ass.

It's like me walking around saying: "it's easy to get compliments from men", a little narcissistic, don't you think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,125 posts, read 2,192,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthcomesout View Post
He should take my advice, because I am being realistic. I am not spoon feeding him crap about "being an upbeat person is going solve his problems with women" or "he needs to work on himself". He could work on himself, earn $1,000,000+ a year, drive an Italian Sports car that cost $500,000, live in mansion, and lift weights until he looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger during his prime. Of course women would want to be with him... I mean his money and status.
Yeah, the wrong kind of women who are utter *******. Is that the kind of woman you want

2,035 posts, read 5,036,028 times
I think Montana has a great point..and something to ponder..i have never heard of there existing a definite term defining someones potential date-ability and yes, there are women who will use men for money..or women who date, sleep with seedy or shady characters...but, these are more often the exception and not the rule...

I certainly woud not date a woman who was over concerned with what i possess, or could give her financially... don't mind sharing some of what i might have but she has to be able to make it on her own...and there is nothing wrong with a woman expecting the same in a potential guy she desires to pursue something with..just as there is nothing wrong with me not wanting to date someone with no ambitions or drive..towards what she wants out of her life..

Same goes with looks or how tall he/she is/or is not or what ever.. there are reasons for these kind of attractions..yes, there are both men and women who are a little over the top about these things...and plenty who are not..who are more reasonable..

I wouldn't date a woman who wanted to control..or "baby" me..or one who is into the self destructive type of relationships that come with dating really "bad" guys...

Does this mean that i am/will be left out of the dating pool?...No, it doesn't..

Does this mean that i shouldn't get out there and pursue the type of woman i desire..and deserve?...yes, i should..

Dating does suck sometimes..but if it were that easy, everyone would have met their nearest to perfect match the first or second time around...Giving up just implies that you don't possess the drive to seek what you deserve.. Its not supposed to be easy as pie...And it is what makes that pie taste much sweeter later on...

Labeling yourself as being "not" dating material just keeps you further away from where you are trying to get to..and keep in mind that there is no set arrival time.. each of us gets there when the time comes..that is just life..

And the more negative you are ..and see yourself, the less attractive of an image you are projecting to those would be prospective partners..and yes, they have a valid reason to not be attracted to or by that sort of gloomy outlook..

Old 01-31-2010, 12:15 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
Yeah, the wrong kind of women who are utter *******. Is that the kind of woman you want
Yes it is. How else can he come here and ramble on about what biotches all women are?

Old 01-31-2010, 12:18 PM

272 posts, read 286,432 times
Quote:
Then you are doing it wrong. My brother had been ill with a man flu all week, and on Friday he decided he wanted some female company for the weekend. He got dressed, had a quick shave, and attended a birthday party at someone he knows, he pulled a bird and he spent the weekend at her house. She made him breakfast whilst they watched Soccer AM together. That took a little effort on his part. I done that before as well. And neither of us are super sexy looking. We are just average blokes with average looks and average personalities. And we are only 23 and 25 respectively.

To find a good woman and make a relationship work needs a lot of effort and time. But to get laid takes absolute zero effort. Unless of course you are a 7 on the attractiveness scale and you trying to bed a 10/10. That needs quite a bit of work. You need to know where you stand on the attractiveness scale. Everyone must know their place in the pecking order.

I'm nice looking perhaps. But plenty of men are nice looking as well. And age has little to do with it. Any half decent looking man with some social skills between the age of 18 and 40 can get laid easily if he plays his card right.

I don't even talk to young attractive women or make eye contact with, because based on my experiences with them, they're phony. They think their entitled to be spoiled and pampered. Once they get what they can out of you or they realize you're not going to open up your wallet, they become a ghost.

The women I go for are 4s and below. I've been told that I am an 8.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
That right there says it all. "If he plays his card right", what does that mean? You are pretty much implying that a man should have "game" to get laid and if he doesn't have "game" than he will have a hard time getting laid. So no - it's not as easy to get laid as you are implying, women have all the power in this department.
I have a lot of male friends, so I'm not getting this information out of my ass.

It's like me walking around saying: "it's easy to get compliments from men", a little narcissistic, don't you think?
Believe me, it is easy. I don't call it "game". I call it putting in charm and showing his funny side, and try to impress them with flirts and compliments. That is not "game". That is just what people do.

Women hold the power, but not ALL the power. The problem is if a man is 2/10 attractive wise and he goes for a 9/10 female then the chances are he will get rejected. I know where I stand in the looks department and I know which women I can realistically pull. I am aware of my own predicament. If more men were aware of their own standings then they would find it easy as well. If I continue to go after women who are 10/10 obviously I will get rejected most of the time and then I will turn around and say "Oh women have got all the power". Not they don't. Many of you are severely under-estimating the amount of women out there who are willing to open their legs by a click of your fingers. There are nor shortage of bimbos out there.

Bedding a Halle Barry lookalike is a problem and needs a lot of work. Bedding a random 23 year old Becky is a piece of cake. That is how I see it. And I hold my own power. I control when and where I want to get laid.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Dude, I live in California. Black dudes like myself are restricted these types women out here....

Gold diggers

Control freaks

Chicks with no job or underemployed (works less than 20 hours a week at less than minimum wage, because they have a felony record.

Chicks with no job, because they refuse to get one.

Chicks who are abusive.

Thug chasers (control freaks that think they can change a thug).

Chicks who treat dating like it is a selection process for the FBI.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:24 PM

2,382 posts, read 4,591,739 times
Quote:
Upbeat people attract friends. I can't disagree with that concept. However being an upbeat dude isn't going to get a dude laid, or a long term intimate relationship.
Bullsh*t It may not guarantee anything, but I think most ladies here would agree that you greatly increase your chances if you're upbeat versus wallowing in self-pity or being a grump all the time. Hell, I'm sure most guys would agree that they've seen better results if they tend to be more upbeat!

Old 01-31-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
Bullsh*t It may not guarantee anything, but I think most ladies here would agree that you greatly increase your chances if you're upbeat versus wallowing in self-pity or being a grump all the time. Hell, I'm sure most guys would agree that they've seen better results if they tend to be more upbeat!
If women aren't attracted to a dude, then he could be as jolly and Saint Nick, but still remain in the friends zone.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Dude, I live in California. Black dudes like myself are restricted these types women out here....

Gold diggers

Control freaks

Chicks with no job or underemployed (works less than 20 hours a week at less than minimum wage, because they have a felony record.

Chicks with no job, because they refuse to get one.

Chicks who are abusive.

Thug chasers (control freaks that think they can change a thug).

Chicks who treat dating like it is a selection process for the FBI.
I am a black geezer as well, and I am not restricted to those kind of women. Granted, I don't live in California but fundamentally speaking women are women wherever you go.

Tbh, you start sounding like one of those whining women who always all men are jerks and all men cheat and blah de blah. You sound just as bitter and hateful as them.

Change your surroundings, change your outlook on life and change your pessimistic state of mind, and you may get some luck with women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships