Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2010, 02:35 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,163,055 times

Advertisements

Absolutely sickening how many white knights Cap Save-A-Hos there are in this thread trying to reframe his payback as something worthy of disdain. Had she kept her legs shut none of this would be necessary. Everything, and I mean E V E R Y T H I N G, that she was put through was of her own doing and well deserved. I fully endorse the man shaming her in public. In fact sluts need to be shamed more like this for their inappropriate behavior. What he did is gave her the modern day version scarlet letter. Sadly most people blame shift like crazy because society no longer holds people accountable for their actions. And most people here recognize that women are especially let off the hook in modern culture. If a man cheats is labeled a pig. If a woman cheats it's still looked at as his fault like he didn't give her enough attention, he did this, he did that waaa waa waaa. I don't buy it one bit.

The only way to hit home with women when it comes to this sort of thing is it to strike where it counts, which is first and foremost going to be their social standing. That above all else seems to have the most meaningful impact for women as they're so supremely more social than men are. Men you hit in the bank account, women their social status. Bottom line is we need to hold people accountable for their actions and the man did just that. GOOD FOR HIM!

Last edited by Nutz76; 02-25-2010 at 02:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 03:15 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,048,381 times
When the man in wisconsin had his genitals mutilated and threatened with a gun for cheating, the women on this very board applauded the action and rejoiced that a man got his just deserves.

When the man in virginia was forced by his wife to wear a sign in public for his cheating, once again the women on this board loved it.

When Tiger Woods was beaten with a golf club by his wife the women giggle, make jokes about it, and rejoice in the female vengeance.

But a man being cheated on? He what?!?!?! He had the audacity to pull a PRANK on her? That VILE SCUM!

Old 02-25-2010, 03:20 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,558,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
When the man in wisconsin had his genitals mutilated and threatened with a gun for cheating, the women on this very board applauded the action and rejoiced that a man got his just deserves.

When the man in virginia was forced by his wife to wear a sign in public for his cheating, once again the women on this board loved it.

When Tiger Woods was beaten with a golf club by his wife the women giggle, make jokes about it, and rejoice in the female vengeance.

But a man being cheated on? He what?!?!?! He had the audacity to pull a PRANK on her? That VILE SCUM!
Never saw or heard about the first two threads and AFAIK Tiger Woods was not beaten out in public with a golf club? In fact, he says she never touched him and there is no evidence to prove otherwise. Certainly if she did this out in public I would have heard about it.

Anyways, the only one that is public humiliation, intentional public humiliation, is number two and I don't agree with that either.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:32 PM

I really should take a deep breath before I post sometimes. I'm not defending what the guy did but I think some people are definitely over-reacting but saying what he did was worse than what was done to him. I also agree with a lot of the "double standard" sentiment when it comes to cheating and getting just deserts.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:33 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,528,107 times
Quote:

Thank god for people with good memories. I would guess this same scenario could be found in many other threads regardless of gender, too.

Old 02-25-2010, 03:59 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,163,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Never saw or heard about the first two threads and AFAIK Tiger Woods was not beaten out in public with a golf club? In fact, he says she never touched him and there is no evidence to prove otherwise. Certainly if she did this out in public I would have heard about it.

Anyways, the only one that is public humiliation, intentional public humiliation, is number two and I don't agree with that either.
She bashed his face in and he had to get dental reconstructive surgery. That's why he's been out of the media for so long and it took him until last week to make the press statement. He covered for her because Florida has an automatic arrest law when DV is suspected and he didn't want his wife getting tossed in the clink. Not all that hard to understand really as the whole episode was an exercise in damage control to protect his lucrative advertising revenue.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz76 View Post
She bashed his face in and he had to get dental reconstructive surgery. That's why he's been out of the media for so long and it took him until last week to make the press statement. He covered for her because Florida has an automatic arrest law when DV is suspected and he didn't want his wife getting tossed in the clink. Not all that hard to understand really as the whole episode was an exercise in damage control to protect his lucrative advertising revenue.
Where did you get that? TMZ? As I said, there is no proof. Everything you just said is speculation. I'm not saying that isn't what happened, it may very well be, but there is no proof of it so when people go around spouting that stuff like it's fact....well, it's not fact, it's hearsay.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:13 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,553,005 times
Quote:

Which women? Don't make it sound like all of them did or would. I find it funny how some of you think you can back up an argument with a lie or embellishments.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Which women? Don't make it sound like all of them did or would. I find it funny how some of you think you can back up an argument with a lie or embellishments.
I'd like to see some links to these posts that he's talking about too. I don't recall these threads and I do remember the Tiger woods one, but I don't remember people saying he deserved to get his face bashed in?

I do recall a number of men saying that his wife wasn't giving him enough sex tho and that must be why he cheated. I guess they know Tiger and Elin personally to surmise these tings.

Old 02-25-2010, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I'd like to see some links to these posts that he's talking about too.
I'll do what I can.

Let's hear it for the Girls!

Hmm. I don't see a single post expressing "sympathy" towards the man or saying "no wonder he cheated". At least one of the women expressing outrage in this thread was pretty amused about the man being assaulted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships