Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2010, 10:25 AM

1 posts, read 1,295 times

Advertisements

First of all if your going to cheat on your boyfriend in a public place, your begging to be caught and if you have the balls to openly cheat taking a public dumping should be the least of your worries. She got what she deserved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2010, 11:28 AM

1,052 posts, read 1,648,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienne View Post
Thing is, it takes three to cheat, the one who cheats, the one who the cheater is cheating with, and the one who is being cheated on. Cheating means some need has gone unfulfilled and there has been a breakdown in communication.

Is it a coward's way out? Sure. Better to leave first.

But clearly something was wrong in the relationship, and that is not solely her fault.
Or maybe there wasn't as the woman seemed really excited to get married. If there were problems, obviously it must be minor if she was still willing to tie the knot pre-public humiliation.

Speculation and assumption is not a good thing. We only know two things:

-His actions (broadcast)
-Her infidelity

Even if there was something wrong with the relationship, you can either talk it out and work on it or break it off. Having relationship problems does not justify the action of cheating on your significant other unless you did not value the relationship to begin with.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:50 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,163,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassTheChocolate View Post
Absent? How about not glued to CD? Give it some time.

I can't open it for some reason, but it really wouldn't matter. It would not back up what you stated earlier because it was patently false to begin with and the other link you posted proves this.

Plays fine for me in Chrome and Firefox. You can also download them if you follow the link to the Kane Show. They've got 2 streaming options and one for downloading. Just look for the dates I listed.

Old 02-26-2010, 03:09 PM

382 posts, read 758,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Annie View Post
Truer words...

I'm glad he did this on radio. hopefully anyone who was ever considering dating him will find out about this. I know that I would not find this guy dating material after what he did. It's one thing to end the relationship; it's another to set out to deliberately inflict such pain on someone. I'm NOT condoning what she did. I'm saying that vengeful people are lower on my scale and there's not much lower than this guy.
I'm also glad he did it on radio. Guys will know about this and find out what a wh*re she is.

She deserved it, he should kick her out to the street and throw her stuff out of the window.

Last edited by Skyscrapercrazy; 02-26-2010 at 03:17 PM..

Old 02-26-2010, 03:59 PM

7,829 posts, read 11,796,338 times
seems staged to me!

Old 02-26-2010, 05:40 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,402,861 times
Welp...since most are busy arguing that he is sadistic, no she had it coming I'll just say this.

I hope he had all his ducks in a row and angles covered because if she was at home while he told her to pack her things if I were him I would expect to have all my stuff burned and destroyed by the time I got home from her revenge. I can tell you if I were to do what he did all my stuff, guitars and all would be in a safe place before I dropped the bomb or the lock smith would be changing locks before she got home.

And another thing....to girls who claim their guy friend is just a friend who they go out with to bars without her boyfriend being there coming home late at night? LOL!!!! yeah right!

"Why baby don't you trust me?, Eric is just a friend, I am not attracted to him at all" BULLS***!

Let me tell you about Eric, if your girlfriend has any shred of sexiness and Eric isn't gay, at some point Eric is gonna think with his boner and he isn't going to give a frack that she is your girlfriend specially when you fall for the "must trust her to s*** like this" and let your girl go out to bars with other guys.

This girl who got dumped played her boyfriend like a chump thinking she could get away with it probably because the boyfriend let her do what she wants too much.

I know because I have been down this road, and seen it happen to others also. "Baby I have known xxxx for many years before I met you, we are just friends I don't find him attractive at all" and then she lists a couple reasons "why" she isn't attracted yet bam!, YOU FALL for the must be cool and trust because "love means trust" her routine only to find out that that guy jumped at the chance when it came in her weakness or she started it.

When the cat is away, or asleep, the mice will play.

The term "beta male" gets used a lot on the forum, well there is a beta male right there, one who inside doesn't think it is right but lets her have her way anyway with going out with her "guy friend partying".

Old 02-26-2010, 05:48 PM

740 posts, read 1,233,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
And another thing....to girls who claim their guy friend is just a friend who they go out with to bars without her boyfriend being there coming home late at night? LOL!!!! yeah right!

"Why baby don't you trust me?, Eric is just a friend, I am not attracted to him at all" BULLS***!

Let me tell you about Eric, if your girlfriend has any shred of sexiness and Eric isn't gay, at some point Eric is gonna think with his boner and he isn't going to give a frack that she is your girlfriend specially when you fall for the "must trust her to s*** like this" and let your girl go out to bars with other guys.

This girl who got dumped played her boyfriend like a chump thinking she could get away with it probably because the boyfriend let her do what she wants too much.

I know because I have been down this road, and seen it happen to others also. "Baby I have known xxxx for many years before I met you, we are just friends I don't find him attractive at all" and then she lists a couple reasons "why" she isn't attracted yet bam!, YOU FALL for the must be cool and trust because "love means trust" her routine only to find out that that guy jumped at the chance when it came in her weakness or she started it.

This goes for all genders. My ex has a work friends, I have work friends. The difference is I did not f**k my work friends. So when he said, "going for a beer with X" I said, "super say hi from me". Being a clueless sort, I thought a beer was a beer

Old 02-26-2010, 06:08 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,402,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoidmary View Post
This goes for all genders. My ex has a work friends, I have work friends. The difference is I did not f**k my work friends. So when he said, "going for a beer with X" I said, "super say hi from me". Being a clueless sort, I thought a beer was a beer

Yep. Look, it is possible for a person's special other to have a friend of the opposite sex and no funny business will happen. However it is only possible under a set of circumstances, either that "friend" is repulsive or you really know that person and even then....

The fact that this girl seemed to have Eric as a "friend" that they often had alone time is another red flag. When you let your S/O go out with that person on a regular basis and you don't really know that other person it isn't right.

I can tell you I have a great female friend, she just got married. While I live far away now if her and I ever went out for a night without him nothing would happen because a long time ago she made it clear to me that she doesn't see anything more in me other than a friend and I lost any potential romantic interest in her a while ago also. But she is a great person to know as a friend.....a REAL friend.

However her new hubby doesn't know me, and I would expect him to control the situation about me going out with her to see a band or whatever if he didn't want to go. But knowing my friend , she now being with her hubby she would not want to go out with me without him usually. At least not often which sounds like what happened with this girl that cheated. Her and Eric were left to be alone often, and she probably wanted it that way.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:24 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,966,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Welp...since most are busy arguing that he is sadistic, no she had it coming I'll just say this.

I hope he had all his ducks in a row and angles covered because if she was at home while he told her to pack her things if I were him I would expect to have all my stuff burned and destroyed by the time I got home from her revenge. I can tell you if I were to do what he did all my stuff, guitars and all would be in a safe place before I dropped the bomb or the lock smith would be changing locks before she got home.

The term "beta male" gets used a lot on the forum, well there is a beta male right there, one who inside doesn't think it is right but lets her have her way anyway with going out with her "guy friend partying".
I'm female, you're right on the money.

I have no sympathy for cheaters - she got what was coming.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:51 PM

297 posts, read 899,696 times
I feel sorry for both the man and the woman.

1) The man could have been the "higher moral ground" and have broken it off in a more proper way.
2) The girl cheated, and thus shouldn't be complaining about the consequences. The live phone call never would have happened if she hadn't cheated.

I personally thought this man was sadistic in his actions, but hey, we're not the one was cheated on by someone whom we deeply had a passion for. They both ended up having to deal with a lot of pain. We don't know how strongly this man devoted himself to this woman, before he found out he was cheated. So who are we to judge?

The most we can do is hope and pray that we don't behave like the man did when we come to a point in our lives where we must walk in his shoes.
Those who pick one side and only one, whether it is the man or the woman, are seeing things too simplistically.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships