Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2010, 01:42 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,329,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenmoore14217 View Post
Sooooooo here's the deal, if you are male then you have been an a**, are thinking about being an a** or will be an a**. It's inevitable, men CAN NOT NOT be an a**!

After reading your previous post.....I fixed it for ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2010, 02:53 PM

3 posts, read 4,420 times
Ever go shopping with a woman. How about grocery shopping. Check them out when they are trying to figure which check out line to get into. They look for the cute guys! I mean these are old, been through the mill females who just can't except what life has dealt them. Always looking for the 'greener pastures' at everybody's expense except of course theirs. They will actually try to hook up with these guys. Now here is their husband, probably works 60, 70 hours per week putting everything together for our little miss perfect so she can go out and cheat while he breaks his back for her. God Bless America!!

Old 03-10-2010, 03:46 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,274,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Big Ken has spoken, y'all.
Wait, who's that man behind the curtain?

Old 03-10-2010, 03:47 PM

660 posts, read 1,541,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
I think I've just found another "test" to weed out guys who are all wrong for me. We've heard of the waiter test, and I also pay attention to how a guy talks about his exes. If he constantly bad mouths his ex and makes out like he was so perfect and his ex was just a b**** that's a red flag to me. Now I have another one to add. If I play this radio clip for a guy and he laughs and thinks it's just great, I'll be moving right along and dumping his a$$.
Saving yourself the heart ache?

Old 03-10-2010, 03:54 PM

660 posts, read 1,541,415 times
Now....if that clip wasn't fake (it seems most of the stuff out there now is).......then what this guy did was very sadistic. I mean, I know he's hurt. Nobody but that guy knows how he really felt about the way it turned out on that segment, but.....I'll hazard a guess and say that he didn't want to see her be reduced to tears and shame like that. She sounded like a girl that was having trouble removing herself from an old flame, and that she really did love Chris.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:04 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,255,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateCity2001 View Post
Geez, and people thought I was bad!LOL.... I was the dumped, not the dumper BTW!! Would I ever do it again? H*** no! I won't date anyone of the internet again either!!

Old 03-10-2010, 04:07 PM

3,284 posts, read 3,528,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RUGGED4YOU View Post
Geez, and people thought I was bad!LOL.... I was the dumped, not the dumper BTW!! Would I ever do it again? H*** no! I won't date anyone of the internet again either!!
Would you date her....?

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...inkPanties.jpg

Old 03-10-2010, 04:18 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,163,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansdaddy052606 View Post
Now....if that clip wasn't fake (it seems most of the stuff out there now is).......then what this guy did was very sadistic. I mean, I know he's hurt. Nobody but that guy knows how he really felt about the way it turned out on that segment, but.....I'll hazard a guess and say that he didn't want to see her be reduced to tears and shame like that. She sounded like a girl that was having trouble removing herself from an old flame, and that she really did love Chris.
If anyone was wondering what "White Knighting" looks like, this is it.

Old 03-10-2010, 04:33 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,255,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays1983 View Post
I lied!!!LMAO...........

Old 08-16-2010, 07:13 PM

1,994 posts, read 3,214,273 times
I don't know whether to laugh or cry listening to this!

Yes she did the wrong thing and as someone else said I too have no pity for cheaters, but I don't think she deserved to be publicly humiliated like that. That's their personal business and should have been kept as such.

The radio hosts are total douchebags, laughing at her like that. That's just pure nastiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
She dodged a bullet by seeing him for the vengeful, spiteful person he really was before she ever married him.
This too. How a person handles something like this is a real indication of their true colours and what they're capable of. Totally classless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships