Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which interracial relationships are the most common?
White Men and Asian Women 46 40.35%
White Men and Latina Women 7 6.14%
Black Men and White Women 38 33.33%
Black Men and Latina Women 8 7.02%
Black Women and White Men 1 0.88%
Black Women and Latino Men 1 0.88%
Latino Men and White Women 8 7.02%
Asian Men and White Women 4 3.51%
Black Men and Asian Women 0 0%
Any others? Please state 1 0.88%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 07:34 AM

42 posts, read 162,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I could agree with this on many levels. In what context are you saying this?
lol..Im saying this in the context of meaning for us to be the Leader of the Free World, we have a lot to catch up to...Not to get into the whole politcal realm, but c'mon, we are JUST now exploring the possibility of "free" health care when the majority of the civilized world has had universal health care for years, I still love the look on peoples faces when I introduce my white Spaniard boyfriend (Im black) to my Southern good ol boy co-workers at our company functions, and when they hear him speak they automatically assume he is Mexican and didnt know Spaniards are actually from SPAIN which would make him European and NOT Mexican lol, I could really go on and on but I dont want to give the impression that I am putting down my wonderful country....we are just behind in a lot of aspects as we are great in others...

Old 03-27-2010, 08:23 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Sis View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't see hardly any comments towards black males on this forum.
Stick around.

Quote:
However, I see demonization of black women on this forum TOO many times to count.

That's true too.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:26 PM

548 posts, read 1,251,966 times
I usually get in trouble when I comment on these type of threads, but I think people should just let people live their lives. I'm a black woman and I usually date latino, Jews, Mediterranean men; I think that people should just let people date whomever they want.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:00 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichirenx View Post
That is so wrong but hilarious all the same.
The black guys I know who date larger white women either do so because they like larger women in general or because the women spoil them.
These are the two reasons they have admitted too.

Which kind of explained when i was dating, people giving me weird looks when I was with a slender white woman.
I guess the expected me to fit the stereotype.
LOL..I have been told that I have a way with words a few times in my life. I just find it funny that people think we black men are desperate to date white women, that we will get with larger ones just do it. Too many black women tend to have a problem with this, but in reality more black men are dating larger black women!!

Old 03-27-2010, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynight View Post
LOL..I have been told that I have a way with words a few times in my life. I just find it funny that people think we black men are desperate to date white women, that we will get with larger ones just do it. Too many black women tend to have a problem with this, but in reality more black men are dating larger black women!!
I'm not going to lie, I do see this often, but I have yet to come in contact with a black man who does not date black women at all. So maybe these black men are just taking advantage of a woman, period.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:12 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,990 times
I'm black and my current girl is white. My ex, who's a brilliant woman, is black. She resembles Keri Hilson A LOT.

Fat is subjective, especially when black men & white men discuss it and debate it amongst themselves. The women I consider sexy and nice are considered fat by my white friends.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
I'm black and my current girl is white. My ex, who's a brilliant woman, is black. She resembles Keri Hilson A LOT.

Fat is subjective, especially when black men & white men discuss it and debate it amongst themselves. The women I consider sexy and nice are considered fat by my white friends.
J/C are you British of Caribbean decent? I have read countless articles complaining about British black men of Caribbean decent only wanting white women!!

Old 03-27-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorrans View Post
I agree with you. My last gf, who was white, was considered fat by many white men, but to me she was a brick house!!

Old 03-27-2010, 09:21 PM

Quote:
I agree with you. My last gf, who was white, was considered fat by many white men, but to me she was a brick house!!
I'm on the slimmer side. White men will say that i'm just right, but black and hispanic men say that I'm skinny.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:22 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,192,990 times
d
Quote:
J/C are you British of Caribbean decent? I have read countless articles complaining about British black men of Caribbean decent only wanting white women!!
No, my great-grand parents came here many many generations ago from east Africa and Yemen.

My current g/f is not fat by anyone standards though. She's a tall slim blue-eyed girl who used to do some modelling work back in Canada where she is from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships