Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 10:36 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,391,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Say whaaaaaaat! Did he have any room to sit on the couch?
Oh man, she was one of those "cat rescuers". He said that they would be having sex and cats would walk on top of them. She was overall a huge animal lover, raw food vegan.
It didn't last long, their relationship there is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2010, 10:41 AM

8,064 posts, read 18,017,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Oh man, she was one of those "cat rescuers". He said that they would be having sex and cats would walk on top of them. She was overall a huge animal lover, raw food vegan.
OMG, that is SO gross! How could he even "perform" with cats walking on them?!

Old 03-19-2010, 10:42 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,330,158 times
Quote:
Ewwwwwww.....talk about a mood killer! I applaud people who rescue animals but geesh....there is a line.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:43 AM

191 posts, read 349,951 times
Quote:
He said that they would be having sex and cats would walk on top of them.
Yep that's where it gets weird. No animals in the room during romp time!!!

Old 03-19-2010, 11:11 AM

22,349 posts, read 29,465,198 times
Yea, I don't have that problem with my brat. He knows when to leave..Thats just gross for sure

Old 03-19-2010, 11:46 AM

1,659 posts, read 2,778,039 times
Quote:
I didn't think mine knew what "the humans" were doing but once I saw them watching us like TV they got the boot! lol

I think two cats is sweet and shows me a guy's sensitive side but more is creepy.

Old 03-19-2010, 12:22 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,493,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Ewwwwwww.....talk about a mood killer! I applaud people who rescue animals but geesh....there is a line.
I'm sort of into fingernails down the back. But cat claws???????? I dont think so!

Old 03-19-2010, 12:29 PM

600 posts, read 1,609,885 times
I love cats. I have one, too. If I met a guy who had a cat (not 5 of them though ) I would find it very adorable. Cats are cuddly (depends on the cat, but good ones are), so that means he likes to cuddle

A friend of mine just got a new boyfriend - he has 2 cats. I think it's adorable .

Old 03-19-2010, 12:53 PM

600 posts, read 1,609,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticatica View Post
I didn't think mine knew what "the humans" were doing but once I saw them watching us like TV they got the boot! lol
LOL They DO watch, don't they? Even if you're ... alone .

That reminds me - when my ex husband and I first got our kitten, the very first night we were... doing it ...and when we were done, we realized that the kitten was hiding under OUR BLANKET lol. He looked terrified LOL.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:38 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,029,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky_topaz View Post
You have always heard about the "crazy cat lady"...Are there not men who have multiple cats out there too? People kind of like to stereotype cat owners or lovers of cats. They are such fascinating creatures, no wonder. Men with cats kind of draw me in...nothing against dog lovers, I like dogs but mostly small ones like Chihuahuas and Pugs. I met a nice guy on the Internet last year who lived in a Mother in law suite with four fluffy cats, my platonic friends usually have 2 or more cats or animals in general, my finace has 6 cats that includes the one cat I gave away to him (before we got serious) because a lady at my apartment complex complained that the cat was getting out (under the fence) and warned me that someone might pick him up and take him to the vet to be destroyed (a fate I would never want...)
Does anybody feel like "cat people" are weird? Would you date a "cat person" by that I mean you have more than one cat, you dote on them like your children,etc...
If I was still dating it would be a deal breaker because my son is severely allergic to cats. It's a shame because I love cats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships