Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 10:19 PM

2,101 posts, read 4,527,489 times

Advertisements

No, I would never date a transgender person.

BTW, when I lived in San Francisco, I lived on Post Street right across the street from a famous transgender bar called Divas. I also had transgender streetwalkers on my street late at night. San Francisco is a pretty weird city.

Old 05-11-2011, 10:22 PM

7,454 posts, read 13,427,075 times
Hell no!

Old 05-11-2011, 10:51 PM

369 posts, read 618,111 times
I'd date a woman who looks male (NOTE TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH READING COMPREHENSION-I DID NOT! MEAN A FEMALE TO MALE THING) because believe me, I can sure tell the difference and a woman is a woman and looks good to me but a male dressed up or "fixed up" to look like or to "be" (sic) a "female" is a male, looks like a male, feels like a male, smells like a male and they make me sick.

There's one where I work. The sick b-tard actually has the "hots" for me and this pisses me off but my place has zero tolerance so I can't grab the yellow wig from its head and tell this thing "Hey, bother with me again and I'll throw this rag onto the highway and let the people see what you really look like"..............Why does the idiot have an interest in me?

Probably because it sees my desperation and stupidly figures out the wrong thing. I don't care what people on this thread or in other places claim. I don't care what the media claims, what the movies claim, the facts are that just about nobody (but maybe some disgruntled married man who doesn't appreciate his "plain looking" overweight wife---so totally the reverse of me) wants a pretend fake woman with a fixed smile, three pounds of make-up no matter how much a man wants to try a beautiful woman. There's plenty of genuine beautiful women out there and even if there weren't................why eat Pizza made with far inferior ingredients?

So nobody wants this useless individual so he'll take anything.

Meanwhile the homosexuals, common sense tells you that a homosexual is going to be interested in a male appearing male. So you figure that a transvestite pretend "female" is going to be the last thing one of them is going to want.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:02 PM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Whats the big deal???
Just push it to the side.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:31 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdonekings View Post
Straight genders would you date a transexual?
Abso-friggin-lutely NOT!! I dont date people who were born the same sex as me, and I dont date people with severe mental issues and identity crisis.

Never. Never. Never.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:33 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Geez - I didn't realize people had so much hate for transgenders. I can understand not wanting to date someone who is transgender - but they are still human beings. You people need to get a grip.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:39 PM

369 posts, read 618,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Geez - I didn't realize people had so much hate for transgenders. I can understand not wanting to date someone who is transgender - but they are still human beings. You people need to get a grip.
Human being? Picture some human being wearing female clothes, wearing some yellow colored long haired wig, putting on three pounds of make-up, swishing by you, going bug eyed on you and humming a sickening "hmmmmmmmmmmm" in its fruity male wanna sound female voice.

Yeah I ought to get a grip alright. Get a grip on its shoulder and shove it down a flight of stairs.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:41 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,385,663 times
Default No

Absolutely not. With so many beautiful natural woman available, I wouldn't even consider it.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:58 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltHowe View Post
Human being? Picture some human being wearing female clothes, wearing some yellow colored long haired wig, putting on three pounds of make-up, swishing by you, going bug eyed on you and humming a sickening "hmmmmmmmmmmm" in its fruity male wanna sound female voice.

Yeah I ought to get a grip alright. Get a grip on its shoulder and shove it down a flight of stairs.
Honestly - you do need to get a grip. Why on earth would you resort to violence - ever? People like you scare me.
Yes, transgender people are human beings.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:02 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
People THAT anti-alternate lifestyles usuallllllly are closet cases.

What makes you think your any better than a trans-gender person?

Live and let survive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships