Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 07:05 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,952,004 times

Advertisements

i'm gay and I can't help it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1965G View Post
Not at all, you don't know women very well if you think that. Seriously!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 07:26 PM

3,486 posts, read 5,685,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticky909 View Post
shes trying to lure you into a sexual harassment suit "just because im winking at you doesn't.....etc"
Oh, no, ladies, we are busted! The only thing I don't understand is why you didn't mention all the other possibilities -- like that she may be trying to use women's special winking black magic to give him hives or something, or make him crave ketsup so bad it starts interfering with his job as a Fortune-500 CEO. Or maybe she was using one of them new female techniques to make his junk disappear (a/k/a "the Sudanese job"). Or maybe she's wasn't winking at him but signaling to other women to remind them that we are scheduled to take over on Thursday at 12:35 in the PM. In any event, I can see you got us, chicas, all figured out.

Old 10-21-2008, 07:33 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamInShape View Post
In the past 6 months I had three women wink at me. One of my coworkers would wink at me every other time she would talk to me. I was at a job fair for another job when I started to talk to another woman in line and she winked at me a couple of times during our conversation. I was at a job interview and a much older 50'ish woman interviewing winked at me when she met me and then winked at me when I left the interview. I don't know how to react when I get winked at--I just ignore as if it never happened. How am I supposed to react when I get winked at?? I don't understand the full ramifications of the wink???
Maybe her contact lenses were bothering her.

Old 10-22-2008, 02:01 PM

17,218 posts, read 57,085,908 times
It means she wants you to vote for her:

Old 10-10-2010, 08:28 AM

2 posts, read 2,582 times
wow i agreed with you , same thing was happend to me when i attended a seminar , the white blond girl is a good speaker and Im really embarrased when she made a joke about the late comers and Im the only one who was late for about 20 minutes and afterwards she kept winking on me for about 6x so I was stunned how i will respond back but I remember during our first encounter I gave her a confident handshake then with our second meeting I lost a confident to shake her again but I just simply gave her "see you next time and take care with your trip then she smile back to me." I DONT know IF WE will BOTH EXIST BECAUSE Im an Asian and she's white , i hoped our chemistry will go further on the next level

Last edited by barako; 10-10-2010 at 08:38 AM..

Old 10-10-2010, 12:45 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,788,057 times
Thumbs up The WINK DOCTOR is accepting NEW Patients again!!!

Due to the economy being what it is , we will now be accepting Medicare patients !! Thousands have been served so far with nary a complaint !

Get your appointment NOW before the Holiday Season gets in full swing and you are lefting wondering if the salesclerk or the waiter or the gal next to you at church wants you to be their New Years' Eve date !!!

Since the HMM's changed PM's to DM's and I HATE DM's, please contact me through either channeling or this thread .

Hope to sea you soon peeparoonies !

WINK WINK NOD NOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
and the cost of a barrel of oil going down , I have had to relook at my fees and adjust them upwards again !!! For a very limited time, all those peeps that contact me within the next 24 hrs and mention the magic word (HMM ) will still be able to get my reduced fee of $350 an hour ! After that, my fee goes back to my initial low rate of a paltry $700 an hour !

But HURRY up as my schedule is filling up fast !!!!
Quote:
I have reduced my fees in half to $350 an hour and will be doing consults by camera phone for those who cannot make it to my office . I have successfully counseled hundreds of millions of peeps and many of those counseled are now married to their WINKER .

So whether you are the WINKER , the WINKEE or possibly WINK Challenged , I am available day or night to assist you in this very difficult dilemma !
Quote:
Let me gather some additional information before I do my informal evaluation.

Did the wink look like this?
This is known as the common "eye twitch wink" and is really quite harmless though annoying.

Or did it look more like this?
This is known as "I agree with ya little fellow wink". This is normally used by passive agressive folks on the slightly older side and should also be considered harmless.

Or maybe it looked like this?

This is known as the "my ears are plugged and I need to make this face movement to get them unplugged wink". This is actually the WORST of the 3 as the person cannot hear and may actually become violent and slap you should you take the wink as a sign to grab and kiss them on the lips. My advice is to back away from this person as quickly as possible and whatever you do, do not look back.

There are a few more and if they were either of the two WINKS shown below, then I will need to privately PM you to discuss them further and may need to charge you my current bill rate of $700 dollars an hour. Rest assured though that you will get what you PAY for advice wise, as can be seen by the previous posters.

I guarantee you fast and quick results!!!

My office hours have changed, but I can always be reached by PM. Please be patient as I have a lot of patients.

~HDL~

Old 10-10-2010, 12:56 PM

52,282 posts, read 52,700,922 times
She probably just has something in her eye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships