Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2007, 12:14 AM

3,684 posts, read 11,815,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsavvy View Post
I just ate a little debbie oatmeal cookie thing, I will share if you want...but it's not chocolate.

shhhhhhhhh
Don't tell anyone because I am suppose to be doing a 6 week training program in the health and wellness forum.
I think I'm PMS'ing because I wanted to hurt my husband tonight and he honestly didn't do anything at all annoying ...only chocolate will do for that....but I only have rice cakes because I want to be back and breathing in my 12's by my birthday...which is the end of the week. So no chocolate for me. It's the only time I even want anything sweet...usually I'm a salt girl and the only sweet stuff I eat is fruit...but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2007, 12:14 AM

3,814 posts, read 6,784,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pladecalvo View Post
Haven't been yet. It's only 8am here and places don't open until 10am. I not looking forward to it and am doing various relaxation exercises at the moment in an attempt to lessen the anxiety attacks.
Deep breaths...breath in, breath out

Old 07-10-2007, 12:16 AM

1,587 posts, read 3,911,080 times
Plad: here's a paper bag...just breathe! Slow now...you'll be allright!

Old 07-10-2007, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmom View Post
I think I'm PMS'ing because I wanted to hurt my husband tonight and he honestly didn't do anything at all annoying ...only chocolate will do for that....but I only have rice cakes because I want to be back and breathing in my 12's by my birthday...which is the end of the week. So no chocolate for me. It's the only time I even want anything sweet...usually I'm a salt girl and the only sweet stuff I eat is fruit...but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...LOL
mmmm hmmmmm. I usually devour a few candybars while PMSing Is there something wrong with that?

Yeah, I turn into a monster, so that's what I hear anyway

Old 07-10-2007, 12:20 AM

Quote:
mmmm hmmmmm. I usually devour a few candybars while PMSing Is there something wrong with that?

Yeah, I turn into a monster, so that's what I hear anyway
No there's nothing wrong with that...it's kind of like a prescription pain reliever..LOL Thankfully the wanting to kill someone phase will be over by the morning...then I'm only a little cranky for another day after that.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:25 AM

hmmmm so the wanting to kill someone phase is still in affect?

Glad we have the big 'ole internet right about now.

Old 07-10-2007, 12:27 AM

Quote:
hmmmm so the wanting to kill someone phase is still in affect?

Glad we have the big 'ole internet right about now.
LMAO!! Yeah the internet and my husband is asleep..so we are all safe...LOL

Old 07-10-2007, 12:27 AM

954 posts, read 813,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzedforhim View Post
Plad: here's a paper bag...just breathe! Slow now...you'll be allright!
I don't trust paper bags! 'Her Indoors' also told me to put a paper bag over my head....and then said that it had to be tied with string around my neck. My face went a funny colour!!

Old 07-10-2007, 12:32 AM

1,587 posts, read 3,911,080 times
Quote:
I don't trust paper bags! 'Her Indoors' also told me to put a paper bag over my head....and then said that it had to be tied with string around my neck. My face went a funny colour!!
I'm busting a gut over here!

(note to self: kids and hubby are sleeping shhhhhh)

Old 07-10-2007, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Haven't been yet. It's only 8am here and places don't open until 10am. I not looking forward to it and am doing various relaxation exercises at the moment in an attempt to lessen the anxiety attacks.
Aren't you a musician? Aren't you required to have long hair? Haven't you told her this yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality