Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2010, 05:15 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,674,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynako View Post
Evolution is a joke. Oh yeah we are still evolving and that is why, sperms STILL can't survive inside the body, even though they came INSIDE the body and miraculously can create another human life by entering into another body but that is just one of the million sperms that didn't die in the process of conception.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2010, 10:37 PM

32 posts, read 42,814 times
Yeah right. Get confused. You seem to try to concentrate your 'logic' or convince yourself that science has the answer for everything when our own body systems contradict them.

I suggest you educate yourself in sperm 'evolution'. I had an argument with an atheist bashing God's design of the testicles saying God is wrong in putting it outside because it puts the testicles in danger. Ahahahaha. Anyway, I explained that it has to be outside because sperms can't survive inside the body. I suggest u study cryptorchidism. And what happens when testes does not descend. That's right men will be infertile coz sperms can't survive inside the body.

Well i told the atheist, why blame God? What about the mighty adaptation of evolution? Do you mean to say, of all the thousand years of man's existence, sperms was not able to adapt inside the body where ironically it came from???!

The atheists gave me crickets as a reply. I am waiting for atheists/evolutionists 'logic' in that situation.

Old 11-10-2010, 10:57 PM

33,558 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Is that you evo?....You are not only off topic, but wrong. Cryptorchidism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 11-10-2010, 11:19 PM

wrong? in what sense? you seem to be obsessed with evo.

Old 11-11-2010, 04:30 AM

33,558 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Quote:
wrong? in what sense? you seem to be obsessed with evo.
Read the page I linked to to see that you are wrong...Regarding my "obsession" with evo, I wonder how you would think that considering the last time I addressed you as evofreaks was months ago and under your new name, haynako I see a November join date.

Old 11-11-2010, 07:04 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Oh please Campo!! The Egyptians themselves recorded their battles with the Hittites. Kadesh springs to mind. I wouldn't argue that what history knew about them was sparse but to argue that experts thought they were just a biblical myth is rather a stretch. History records them...just not in much detail.

Yes the Egyptians recorded their battles with the Hittites. However the problem was. They recorded it in Hieroglyphs. You speak as if those in the past could quickly read the account. It was not until the discovery of the Rosetta stone by the French that the world was able to understand what the Egyptians wrote. And the translation was not made public until 1822. And it was years before the serious study brought the understanding of the Hittites to the modern world by the Egyptian translation. And until that time, the only written account of the Hittites came from the Bible alone. And it was during those years that the skeptics attack the Scriptures, stating the belief that there was a Hittite nation was just another myth of the Bible. The Bible will always have skeptics, yet the arguements made by them will continue to vanish away by historical discovery. However the Bible is so rich in historical history, that their new arguements will continue for years to come.

Old 11-11-2010, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Yeah right. Get confused. You seem to try to concentrate your 'logic' or convince yourself that science has the answer for everything when our own body systems contradict them.

I suggest you educate yourself in sperm 'evolution'. I had an argument with an atheist bashing God's design of the testicles saying God is wrong in putting it outside because it puts the testicles in danger. Ahahahaha. Anyway, I explained that it has to be outside because sperms can't survive inside the body. I suggest u study cryptorchidism. And what happens when testes does not descend. That's right men will be infertile coz sperms can't survive inside the body.

Well i told the atheist, why blame God? What about the mighty adaptation of evolution? Do you mean to say, of all the thousand years of man's existence, sperms was not able to adapt inside the body where ironically it came from???!

The atheists gave me crickets as a reply. I am waiting for atheists/evolutionists 'logic' in that situation.
I am confused because you are wrong, on so many levels.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:00 AM

To those that say I am wrong, on so many levels, huh? It would be helpful if you point it out. Being vague does not help. But I understand if you just want express your disagreement with me without discussing it here because it indeed is off topic. But to counter your disagreements, I don't see my 'wrong' in what I said and what you are vaguely trying to say.

Old 11-11-2010, 09:50 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,973,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
You need to support these claims. You can't just toss them in as facts that should be taken on trust. Your Red sea claims are far from substantiated. I gather that the columns are not there - it being claimed that the Saudi authorities rmoved them - so why are they not on view in a musem? Muslims surely don't want to disprove the Bible.

The 'real' mount Sinai is neither here nor there. If the giving of the covenant is a myth then any mountain will do.

You have presented no case, just made claims. Present your bathwater and we promise we will search it for every trace of a baby. As we saw with the Ahmose Tempest stele claim, there was no baby in it even when it was baled out, bit by bit.

The Saudi authorities only removed (THE ONE) on their side Arequipa. The other one is on the Egyptian side. And it was set back in place by the Egyptian government for all to see. And naturally if this is the site of the Red Sea crossing, then the only mountain that will do, is the one that is close by and marked by the 12 Biblical landmarks. And all of this can been seen in the movie produced by Bob Cornuke. He personally went into Saudi Arabia and located the mountain. This was the mountain Wyatt told him about, but Wyatt was caught by the Saudi Government. And both Wyatt and his son were sent to prison for months. The Saudi government accused both of them of being spies. And only after Wyatt told them about the red granit pillers was he released. The Saudi government has now put a six foot fence around the entire mountain in order to keep anyone from entering. Yet the film footage we have from Cornuke clearly shows us the 12 Biblical landmarks. Considering where the red granit piller is placed, and the nearness of the Mountain with the 12 obvious land marks. It would be very hard for a non believer to explain all of this away.

Old 11-11-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
To those that say I am wrong, on so many levels, huh? It would be helpful if you point it out. Being vague does not help. But I understand if you just want express your disagreement with me without discussing it here because it indeed is off topic. But to counter your disagreements, I don't see my 'wrong' in what I said and what you are vaguely trying to say.
Go back and read the link provided by the other poster, it will show you that you are wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality