Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 06:40 AM

1,574 posts, read 4,755,993 times

Advertisements

I will be praying for you, kawg. We're going through a lot financially, as well. I know that He will get us through it!

(good morning, Nana-I think we're the early birds today)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2007, 07:22 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,745,612 times
read..my crazy neigbour mowing in the house section here. its about my neigbour.....sometimes everything seems overwhelming, I know it does for me too. Sometimes its good to vent too! although not at other drivers..wait thats me. anyway ill keep u in my prayers as well. God has always pulled me out of jams, and I know he will do the same for you.

Last edited by arguy1973; 07-21-2007 at 07:45 AM..

Old 07-21-2007, 07:52 AM

1,408 posts, read 5,096,941 times
G'morning Ms. Charlotte and Arguy! Yep, up early this morning...already made some brownies! Come by later for one of those and some coffee, ok?

Have a great day!

Old 07-21-2007, 07:55 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
Ok, Kawg, Your biggest problem you have with your town is it seems to try very hard to live up to its name"Bullhead City" I would guess that your neighbors and city government are genetically related to the founding father whose first name possibly was "Ima"..Their most outstanding trait is their constant reminding you that the Lord never gives you more than you can handle as they continue to drown you in it....Seriously, sis, I am praying that you sell your house, and can move away. And I am thanking God for sending that beautiful grandbaby to you to remind you that life ain't so bad

Old 07-21-2007, 08:01 AM

3,434 posts, read 9,745,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_TN_Nana View Post
G'morning Ms. Charlotte and Arguy! Yep, up early this morning...already made some brownies! Come by later for one of those and some coffee, ok?

Have a great day!
morning!! if i didnt have to work today..i wuddint be up so early brownies...theres goes my diet!

Old 07-21-2007, 08:10 AM

1,574 posts, read 4,755,993 times
Quote:

Have a great day!
Nana, don't tempt me. It's not THAT far a drive! Plus, I've been known to do some crazy things for a good brownie.

Got enough for three little hungry mouths aka my children??

Old 07-21-2007, 08:15 AM

1,408 posts, read 5,096,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Charlotte View Post
Nana, don't tempt me. It's not THAT far a drive! Plus, I've been known to do some crazy things for a good brownie.

Got enough for three little hungry mouths aka my children??
Hey, Betty Crocker lives in my cabinets! I have another box if this isn't enough. Of course I added pecans and a few extra chocolate chips... You bring the milk!

Kawg needs to come all the way across the states too...chocolate always makes things seem better.

Old 07-21-2007, 08:29 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,218 times
Quote:

Have a great day!

Oh, Nana. I can get there much quicker than Ms. Charlotte. I'll be there with my kiddies right after naptime. I don't know if I've ever posted my present and soon to be past address, but I am in Central FL also. Maybe we actually know each other.

Kawg, I'm right there with you. Life is just beating at my door. You are always in my prayers.

Oh, and I've been up since about 6 this AM. I was just trying to enjoy a cup of coffee and a magazine in between the "mommy, can I have's". You know what I mean, Ms. Charlotte. What age are yours? Mine are 2,4,5,6 and 15. Oh, and then there is the 4 month old puppy and the 41 year old hubby. There is never a quiet moment. Oh, here they are again.....

Old 07-21-2007, 08:43 AM

1,962 posts, read 5,197,785 times
I know what you mean, kawg. I'll be praying for you and your family. I think we've all gone through our share of junk and tribulation. I look at those times as learning experiences from God--do I need to be more patient? Helpful? Open? etc.

Since Jan.1 2007?

Son got sick was in the hospital.
Had an outbreak of the "Noro Virus" at my work.
I was sick for a week in January.
I hurt my back at work in Feb.
Our septic tank crashed the same month major $ I did not have.
Our house got termites.
My wife got sick. (better now )
My wife got in an accident almost totaled our car more $ to fix I didn't have.

all that and the little problems that hits us daily!

Life is not easy, but I get through it all with our wonderful Lord Blessed be His name!!! Amen!

Old 07-21-2007, 08:48 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marks View Post
Life is not easy, but I get through it all with our wonderful Lord Blessed be His name!!! Amen!
Amen...

God is so much better to me that I deserve. My husband and I always say that we are grateful that God does not give us what we deserve.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality