Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2008, 08:59 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times

Advertisements

I just got a notification that there was another update..

Unfortunately, Mira passed away yesterday at 4am

I don't know this little girl but my heart breaks for the family.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2008, 09:07 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
I just read the journal entry from her mother..What a testimony of faith..My heart and prayers go out to this family and I am thankful that they are in touch with the comfort of knowing that little Mira lives on in the presence of our Lord..

Last edited by Hoosier; 04-27-2008 at 08:05 PM..

Old 04-27-2008, 09:56 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,238,278 times
Default It has been a while but I'm back!

Hello to everyone, it has been a while since I have been on CD.

I have had a lot going on but I have been thinking of you all. I've caught up on all the prayer request and want you all to know I have been been praying for you.

I want to ask youall to remember my family when you say your prayers tonight please. You older members know the problems with my daughter, well it is still going on and I now have the grand daughters,(not that I really didn't have them anyway,) because she is going to prison for a year. She didn't do her community service or pay her fines, so instead of the eight days in county jail she has to do a year in prison. My husband awoke from a nap Saturday after talking to her on the phone and now he is numb down the left side of his body. I'm afraid he may have had a light stroke and I can't get him to go to the Dr.
The furniture plant I work at is closing sometime this year, we just found out in March so other than that things are going pretty good! lol.
I've missed talking with you all but now I'm finding time to catch up.
hugs and prayers!
thefer

Old 04-28-2008, 07:09 AM

Thefer, dear sister, such a heavy load you have been carrying..You are such a lesson to me in faith with your spirit of endurance..Your 2 granddaughters are so blessed because of you and your h..I pray Thefer that your daughters jail time will sober her of her addictions and that jail will provide her time to reflect on the things she needs to change in her life, and that her daughters love her unconditionally, and want her to just be their momma..I will be praying that your h will see the doctor and that God will grant him strength..I also pray that we will see a change in the economy and that your plant will remain open..God Bless you, Thefer ..

Old 04-29-2008, 01:57 PM

61 posts, read 491,164 times
Hi,
I have a request for myself. I'm always exhausted (for many years) and have had some medical tests done and nothing comes back wrong. I still could use some more tests probably, but I don't have health insurance, so they only test for the obvious things. It makes life hard. I need to be able to function for myself and those around me. The tiredness has literally stolen my life and I want it back.

Thanks.

Old 04-29-2008, 04:03 PM

Welcome to the forum, Nilla..You are in my prayers ..Many things cause a person to be forever tired..I pray that you will find a doctor who will be able to help you..

Old 04-29-2008, 04:43 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,668,858 times
Nilla, I second what blue has said. My prayers are with you and do hope you find a dr that will work with you to find out the source of your tiredness.

blessings to you....

Old 04-29-2008, 05:34 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nillawafer View Post
Hi,
I have a request for myself. I'm always exhausted (for many years) and have had some medical tests done and nothing comes back wrong. I still could use some more tests probably, but I don't have health insurance, so they only test for the obvious things. It makes life hard. I need to be able to function for myself and those around me. The tiredness has literally stolen my life and I want it back.

Thanks.
Have you posted in the health section?
There are a lot of things that can make you tired.
Make a post, tell what tests you have had, maybe someone can help.
Sending a cyber hug..

Old 04-29-2008, 05:48 PM

20,797 posts, read 9,744,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefer View Post
Hello to everyone, it has been a while since I have been on CD.

I have had a lot going on but I have been thinking of you all. I've caught up on all the prayer request and want you all to know I have been been praying for you.

I want to ask youall to remember my family when you say your prayers tonight please. You older members know the problems with my daughter, well it is still going on and I now have the grand daughters,(not that I really didn't have them anyway,) because she is going to prison for a year. She didn't do her community service or pay her fines, so instead of the eight days in county jail she has to do a year in prison. My husband awoke from a nap Saturday after talking to her on the phone and now he is numb down the left side of his body. I'm afraid he may have had a light stroke and I can't get him to go to the Dr.
The furniture plant I work at is closing sometime this year, we just found out in March so other than that things are going pretty good! lol.
I've missed talking with you all but now I'm finding time to catch up.
hugs and prayers!
thefer

So so sorry that you have to deal with this. Such a burden. Wishing you only the best.

Old 04-29-2008, 08:56 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,009,701 times
Thefer, please know that I am keeping you and your family in my prayers! I can only imagine how tough this must be on you.

I am also praying for the other requests on here!

I would really like to thank (and give a great big HUG) to all of you that have been praying for my dad.

They just removed the ventilator this morning...He is sitting up, is alert and talking! While everything is looking good, he will most likely be in the hospital for at least a few more days, possibly a week.

Thanks again for all the prayers! And I would greatly appreciate continued prayers for his continued healing!

I love you guys!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality