Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2010, 10:52 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffan View Post
If God want;s us to know something more than what we are born to know why dosn't he just say it and save us all the agony?
Some one else said it here first...we do not listen or will not listen, to what God says...or has yet to say...
Humans think they are more intelligent...as they mutate...and they claim evolution, when it is also mutation , if you know God and what he said to do.......for if they would keep things as God said , and do things as God said,...things would stay the same...no evolution/mutation or extinction!

But becuase they change one little thing in the eco systems, and remove certain elements from the Earth...that help bind, and magentically and electrically seal the workings of the earth, or make to work this Planet in the natural way it was made..to make it all work....MUTATIONS OCCUR because of it.

Minning the metals that were put into the ground for a good reason...would be in my mind something to reconsider...as these things were put there to bind things down...to gravity..and a electronic force is also binding something here....should it be let loose?....chaos?

We cause our own agony!...by not listening to God!

And it has been this way, because people do not believe in God...And truth is with God...as Christ has said he spoke it...."it is all Good when taken with thanksgiving"....that meaning the food, the plants, the living things...as Christ also mentions..God is a God of life.....and in those things Given..Genesis 9:3 ...we are to restore sinlessly something our forefather and Mother took in disobediance!....making EDENS out of EDEN...expanding the kingdom...so all life is restored onto God!

Is that what humans are doing here today?

So...the agony is who's fault?....if we do not do that?...and we buy into the other unnatural estate under that IDOL of engraven imaged thing, which uses war, destruction of the Earth, polluting of the elementals, and sickness, as its foundation.

Supporting it..in some way are we?....and thus the agony of our stupidity is ours!

Now that that is cleared up with you...what Did God make?...EDEN....and what are we to restore onto Him?....everything!...and that includes certain plants...and ourselves sinlessly....

Can you comply?

Isn't that the problem?...and if you do comply...they will hate you, and seek you out....so be ready for them demons!

Last edited by Sir Les; 11-16-2010 at 11:15 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2010, 07:10 AM

5 posts, read 6,037 times
I don't believe in God,but I'm in good hands in there is one.All of you religious fanatics always say that he is forgiving and loving.So when I die and there is a god or heaven,I'll be ok anyway.I also have Sunday's free!

Old 11-18-2010, 11:41 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,626,992 times
Why doesn't God say something? Think about it: your Creator is not obligated to favor you with messages simply because you want to hear some. Not very different from the fact that you don't have to say soothing things to your pet, even if your pet would like to hear them.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:14 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,204,174 times
I have to say soothing things to my old cat or he'll get upset and do bad things on the rug.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:34 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,976,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by larooski View Post
I don't believe in God,but I'm in good hands in there is one.All of you religious fanatics always say that he is forgiving and loving.So when I die and there is a god or heaven,I'll be ok anyway.I also have Sunday's free!
Sorry but it dosent work that way. You better do a little more Biblical research for the correct answer. God only forgives in this life. If you wait until you die, it will be to late.

Old 11-22-2010, 09:16 PM

6,959 posts, read 6,891,873 times
Thinking that God is one person is ridiculous. Think about it, all the evidence points to it being a force - like in the Star Wars movies, The Force may be with you and it may not be with you, but it is still there anyway.

Why doesn't it talk to you? Do you know the frequency of communication? the method, the modulation, the code used to transmit the message? No, so how can you hear these messages? Radio waves need a radio to translate them.

If you accept that God is a force and not one being, then this force probably flows through many different layers to get to us here and there are probably many almost-Gods in between us. Think of a King on earth - if he says something, then that edict is communicated from one courtier to the next until it gets to the intended recipient out in the country somewhere. This is probably what happens to your message.

If you really want messages, go to a spiritualist church and see it happening in real life. Are these from God? I dont know, but just like your advice, some is good and some is not-so-good. That makes me think these are personalities we are talking to there.

Old 11-26-2010, 11:47 AM

5 posts, read 6,037 times
Again,you are using the Bible as a credible source of knowledge.It was written by humans with no scientific facts or purpose except to "religiolize" our story on earth.The Bible,Torah,and all other religious "guides" are just an annoiance.Religion kills more people and does more harm than good.Someday,in a very very long time,there will be no religion,just science and hopefully more peace for manking.Amen.

Old 11-26-2010, 04:21 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,191,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Some one else said it here first...we do not listen or will not listen, to what God says...
Leviticus 19:20 “‘When a man has sexual intercourse with a woman, although she is a slave woman designated for another man and she has not yet been ransomed, or freedom has not been granted to her, there will be an obligation to pay compensation. They must not be put to death, because she was not free. 19:21 He must bring his guilt offering to the Lord at the entrance of the Meeting Tent, a guilt offering ram, 19:22 and the priest is to make atonement for him with the ram of the guilt offering before the Lord for his sin that he has committed, and he will be forgiven of his sin that he has committed.

I listen to god.

If someone would kindly point me in the direction of the Meeting Tent I will gladly take my ram there a make a guilt offering.

Old 11-28-2010, 07:53 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,954,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Why doesn't God say something? Think about it: your Creator is not obligated to favor you with messages simply because you want to hear some.
I don't believe that anyone is suggesting that God is obligated to do anything.

The point is that God, made man as flesh and capable hearing the sounds all animal life and nature, such as the blowing wind, raging seas, etc. Yet, this same God, fully aware of man's limited hearing capabilities chooses to speak in a supernatural, non-audible voice to his own creation. So, why doesn't God communicate with man consistent with man's hearing capabilities?

Old 11-28-2010, 08:01 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,508,869 times
If I'm supposed to be like God, does that mean I should torture people who don't agree to worship me? He's a jealous God, so I'm supposed to be jealous too, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality