Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2019, 01:31 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,449,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Yeah, this is not even coherent. Is it meant to be funny? Forgive me, sometimes I can't tell.
All you guys just think you have read the bible, that is what everyone thinks. From the very beginning God told Israel that they would be forever blind and deaf to what they were reading, that they would never understand it and they didn't. Jesus came speaking in parables, metaphors and extreemly hidden truths and we are shown and taught this fact in everything he says.

It is IN FACT, written in such a hidden language that 99.9 percent of Christians can't even read it.

If you quote anything Jesus said, you aren't going to understand it because it is purposely written so you can't understand. There are however, people who do read, and so let the reader underdstand.

Matthew 13
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

You aren't supposed to be able to read the bible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2019, 01:47 PM

2,962 posts, read 864,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
All you guys just think you have read the bible, that is what everyone thinks. From the very beginning God told Israel that they would be forever blind and deaf to what they were reading, that they would never understand it and they didn't. Jesus came speaking in parables, metaphors and extreemly hidden truths and we are shown and taught this fact in everything he says.

It is IN FACT, written in such a hidden language that 99.9 percent of Christians can't even read it.

If you quote anything Jesus said, you aren't going to understand it because it is purposely written so you can't understand. There are however, people who do read, and so let the reader underdstand.

Matthew 13
And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

The antidote for spiritual blindness is humility before God. It might taste awful to you, but it works.

Old 08-14-2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwasmadenew View Post
The antidote for spiritual blindness is humility before God. It might taste awful to you, but it works.
Is what it is, the bible was inspired by God, and there is in fact, a hidden language contained within it, if I seem full of pride because I know this, it is what it is irrelevant to my pride or vanity. I can prove what I say, I don't say it lightly. There is in fact, a hidden language that a person has to practice everyday if he really wants to know the bible.

For instance, for a Christian to know the most impotant things that he must do to get born again, he MUST TRANSLATE what Jesus says in his parables.

I am not making some new thing up, this isn't my plan or delusion, Jesus, IN FACT, spoke in parables and metaphors so that only the few people could read, and by few people, I mean people obsessed with the study of the law and the prophets, who are obsessed with temple design and the comings and goings of the temple, because all of the parables of Jesus concern the temple, it's comings and goings with people standing in 3 progressive levels. Temple design was specifically designed to mirror and shadow what the kingdom of heaven is, so we may know what it is.

The bible is IN FACT, written in a language that is hidden and secret to the majority who read it, especially the prophets and the new testament

UNLESS the Christian learns this hidden language, he can never know exactly what he is supposed to be doing.

For instance, Jesus tells us of the ten virgins in referring to the legal congregation of Gentile believers in Christ, and the MOST IMPORTANT THING A CHRISTIAN MUST LEARN.

''Where to buy the oil.''

UNLESS a Christian obtains an extra vessel, and UNLESS a Christian purchases the oil, HE WILL IN NO WAY BE WED TO JESUS, HE WILL IN NO WAY BE ABLE TO ENTER INTO THE MARRIAGE CHAMBER UNLESS HE BUYS THAT OIL.

Something so important, so defining, and so mysterious to the average Christian, so unfortunate, because if a Christian doesn't figure out that parable, he will never buy the oil to light his way in the darkness.

Jesus tells us that we are poor, naked, wretched and blind, and UNLESS we buy the gold refined in the fire, we will remain WRETCHED, POOR, NAKED, BLIND AND DEAF.

Unfortunately, this is also a mystery to most Christians and it doesn't even bother most Christians that they don't have a clue where to buy gold refined in the fire, AND NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LEARNING WHERE TO BUY GOLD REFINED IN THE FIRE.

UNLESS a person finds a pearl in a field to then buy the field, WOE IS HE.

There being a hidden language is not by my design, and it doesn't matter if somebody sees me as vain and pridefull, it doesn't change the fact that there is a hidden language.

A language that every Christian should be praying to learn.

Old 08-14-2019, 02:35 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,637,791 times
Quote:

Matthew 13

This seems like a very poor strategy, to create beings, tell them what you expect of them in a book, and then intentionally make it so they can't understand the book.

Old 08-14-2019, 02:45 PM

50,822 posts, read 24,321,239 times
Quote:
This seems like a very poor strategy, to create beings, tell them what you expect of them in a book, and then intentionally make it so they can't understand the book.
Thank you for saying that.

Old 08-14-2019, 03:10 PM

You're making this unnecessarily complicated.
It is because you are full of pride that the language of the Bible seems 'hidden' to you.

Quote:
Is what it is, the bible was inspired by God, and there is in fact, a hidden language contained within it, if I seem full of pride because I know this, it is what it is irrelevant to my pride or vanity. I can prove what I say, I don't say it lightly. There is in fact, a hidden language that a person has to practice everyday if he really wants to know the bible.

For instance, for a Christian to know the most impotant things that he must do to get born again, he MUST TRANSLATE what Jesus says in his parables.

I am not making some new thing up, this isn't my plan or delusion, Jesus, IN FACT, spoke in parables and metaphors so that only the few people could read, and by few people, I mean people obsessed with the study of the law and the prophets, who are obsessed with temple design and the comings and goings of the temple, because all of the parables of Jesus concern the temple, it's comings and goings with people standing in 3 progressive levels. Temple design was specifically designed to mirror and shadow what the kingdom of heaven is, so we may know what it is.

The bible is IN FACT, written in a language that is hidden and secret to the majority who read it, especially the prophets and the new testament

UNLESS the Christian learns this hidden language, he can never know exactly what he is supposed to be doing.

For instance, Jesus tells us of the ten virgins in referring to the legal congregation of Gentile believers in Christ, and the MOST IMPORTANT THING A CHRISTIAN MUST LEARN.

''Where to buy the oil.''

UNLESS a Christian obtains an extra vessel, and UNLESS a Christian purchases the oil, HE WILL IN NO WAY BE WED TO JESUS, HE WILL IN NO WAY BE ABLE TO ENTER INTO THE MARRIAGE CHAMBER UNLESS HE BUYS THAT OIL.

Something so important, so defining, and so mysterious to the average Christian, so unfortunate, because if a Christian doesn't figure out that parable, he will never buy the oil to light his way in the darkness.

Jesus tells us that we are poor, naked, wretched and blind, and UNLESS we buy the gold refined in the fire, we will remain WRETCHED, POOR, NAKED, BLIND AND DEAF.

Unfortunately, this is also a mystery to most Christians and it doesn't even bother most Christians that they don't have a clue where to buy gold refined in the fire, AND NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LEARNING WHERE TO BUY GOLD REFINED IN THE FIRE.

UNLESS a person finds a pearl in a field to then buy the field, WOE IS HE.

There being a hidden language is not by my design, and it doesn't matter if somebody sees me as vain and pridefull, it doesn't change the fact that there is a hidden language.

A language that every Christian should be praying to learn.

Old 08-14-2019, 03:21 PM

Quote:
You think so?

In my opinion, It is pure genius from a God that not only knew the future, but one who had planned and written the future. Think about how many impossible things had to line up just so, that humans are even here, what is the rush?

Christianity wasn't meant to understand until the world evolved into somewhat of a civil intelligent manner.

The world could have gone several different ways in very easy ways, we might be speaking Aramic or German.

But how does one really know what this life and this reality is for, OR FROM.

Indeed, I would tell you that we all lived before this Earth was created and that we fell here as an outcome, not as a beginning, but as a learning process. This is exactly what the bible is insinuating, that before we were born here, we fell here from another place.

There could be alot of reasons why this Earth has a window of humanity, reasons we don't know, but very many good reasons why God should write a book that few could understand.

It is the natural way of things.

As a wife or a husband, does either want a mate that doesn't really love them?

No man or woman wants a love in their life when the other person is only there for conveniance.

The bridegroom seeks those out who seek him out night and day no matter where he has gone, they search and search for their beloved, and this is what is desired naturally, that a bridegroom wants a bride who really and truly loves him enough to search the scriptures night and day, and when the bridegroom comes, he will especially love those people obsessed with seeking him night and day. It doesn't mean everyone else is going to hell.

For those who do not know this, the law is a ketubah and what was taking place on that mountain was a wedding and a consummation where a single nation pledged their dying devotion to their bridegroom when they said,'' I DO, WE WILL.''

Israel agreed to marry God under the marriage contract of the law without ever reading the marriage contract.

Moses had went up to the mountain to establish this marriage and consummation, but when Moses came down from the mountain, he found Israel committing adultery by going back to their pagan practices in building that Golden calf dedicated to another Messiah, another God.

Imagine.

There was NO LAW, NO BOOK.

What was about to take place is unbelievable.

God had given them a marriage contract, they said,'' I do,'' and then they committed adultery against their own bridegroom to be.

Imagine..............

Moses came down that mountain with immortality.

There was no need for a written law, there was no need for a New Testament, no need for a Temple, an alter, or an ark of the covenant.

God was about to consummate a marriage between humans and a God.

ALL OF ISRAEL was about to consummate a marriage with God. Their bodies would have become impregnanted with the spiritual seed of God, and THEIR BODIES would have given birth TO IMMORTAL SONS.

THIS WAS THE PLAN.

ALL OF ISRAEL would have become a nation of priests and kings that very day, that very day they would have become immortals, and as such, PRIESTS TO THE WHOLE WORLD, KINGS OF THE WHOLE WORLD.

There would have been no bible, no New Testament, and a law of freedom, Moses had come with the liberty and freedom of immortals.

That is not what happened though, and Moses had to turn around and go right back to the mountain in order to bring down a law of their own choosing.

What was their choice?

They had rejected God's marriage in committing adultery with a different hope, and so they chose the work of their own hands, and even produced a lover by their own hands, and now God would give them what THEY CHOSE.

THEY CHOSE the law by which can only be fulfilled BY THEIR OWN HANDS.

Now, MANKIND CHANGED THE TIMELINE AND THIS WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME.

God was about to produce immortals, and ONLY Israel were going to be changed, and if they had been changed, there would be no New Testament, no parables.

God then relented and said,'' NOW THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE FILLED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD.''

So now we wait, and what are we Christians waiting on?

A marriage, a consummation, a pregnancy, a marriage supper, the birth of a full grown mature man/child, and that man/child's circumcision.

OF COURSE, I speak of Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, the feast of Tabernacles, Hashanah Rabbah and Shemini Atzeret APPOINTED FOR THESE EVENTS.

A set timetable.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-14-2019 at 03:33 PM..

Old 08-14-2019, 04:16 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,165,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Once again, an atheist trying to interpret the Bible without God is by definition always absurd. You know that. I've explained this again and again.
And you fail miserably.

If the bible is inspired by god, then why is it wrong?

Take Psalm 137:5 where the King Joke Vision translates it as If I forget thee O Jerusalem let my right hand forget her cunning.

That's a lie.

That's not what the passage says, so why does the King Joke Vision lie like a liar?

In the Masoretic text, Psalm 137:5 is rendered If I forget you Jerusalem let my right hand forget.

That's not making a lot of sense. That's because the writer got it wrong because there is no god.

If the bible is inspired by god, then why can't the writers and translators figure it out?

The correct translation is: If I forget you Ugarit [Jerusalem] let my right hand shrivel.

Since the Hebrews copied that Psalm from the Ugarits and changed Ugarit to Jerusalem, it's pretty easy to figure out what happened.

Semitic languages like Hebrew are consonantal and connotial. That means they don't use vowels. Instead they use consonants and the consonants form a root and from the root you derive the meaning in the context it is used.

Hebrew had two roots, one being t-k-h meaning "shrivel" and one being sh-k-h meaning "forget."

As often happens over time in languages there is a shift in pronunciation so that "t" becomes "sh" and that's what happened here.

So, now, sh-k-h means both "forget" and "shrivel."

The Hebrew intelligentsia know both meanings and use them in high culture among the cultured, the educated, the upper class and government administrators.

But, during the Babylonian Captivity, the Hebrew intelligentsia is for all intents and practical purposes destroyed. There is no more Hebrew government administration. There is no more Hebrew education system. There is no more Hebrew high culture. There is no more Hebrew upper class.

The high class culture devolves into low class culture and the meaning of sh-k-h as "shrivel" is forgotten (no pun intended).

The unholy Hebrew men who were not inspired by any god-thing later copied and translate the Psalm 137 incorrectly because they were not aware that sh-k-h could also mean "shrivel."

The unholy men who were not inspired by any god-thing and wrote the King Joke Vision did not understand, either, and so translated incorrectly.

Then the unholy men who were not inspired by any god-thing and wrote the King Joke Vision lied and started adding the phrase "her cunning."

Then when men find the Ugarit texts, they realize it was translated incorrectly. The NSV does now translate it correctly, but that's because of what men did, not what any god-thing did.

Old 08-14-2019, 05:06 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,637,791 times
Quote:
You think so?
Yes, I do. If you don't want people to understand your book, then a simple solution is....don't give them one. I'm not even omniscient and I was able to figure that out.

Old 08-14-2019, 05:16 PM

Are you aware that the comment you replied to is a month old??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
And you fail miserably.

If the bible is inspired by god, then why is it wrong?

Take Psalm 137:5 where the King Joke Vision translates it as If I forget thee O Jerusalem let my right hand forget her cunning.

That's a lie.

That's not what the passage says, so why does the King Joke Vision lie like a liar?

In the Masoretic text, Psalm 137:5 is rendered If I forget you Jerusalem let my right hand forget.

That's not making a lot of sense. That's because the writer got it wrong because there is no god.

If the bible is inspired by god, then why can't the writers and translators figure it out?

The correct translation is: If I forget you Ugarit [Jerusalem] let my right hand shrivel.

Since the Hebrews copied that Psalm from the Ugarits and changed Ugarit to Jerusalem, it's pretty easy to figure out what happened.

Semitic languages like Hebrew are consonantal and connotial. That means they don't use vowels. Instead they use consonants and the consonants form a root and from the root you derive the meaning in the context it is used.

Hebrew had two roots, one being t-k-h meaning "shrivel" and one being sh-k-h meaning "forget."

As often happens over time in languages there is a shift in pronunciation so that "t" becomes "sh" and that's what happened here.

So, now, sh-k-h means both "forget" and "shrivel."

The Hebrew intelligentsia know both meanings and use them in high culture among the cultured, the educated, the upper class and government administrators.

But, during the Babylonian Captivity, the Hebrew intelligentsia is for all intents and practical purposes destroyed. There is no more Hebrew government administration. There is no more Hebrew education system. There is no more Hebrew high culture. There is no more Hebrew upper class.

The high class culture devolves into low class culture and the meaning of sh-k-h as "shrivel" is forgotten (no pun intended).

The unholy Hebrew men who were not inspired by any god-thing later copied and translate the Psalm 137 incorrectly because they were not aware that sh-k-h could also mean "shrivel."

The unholy men who were not inspired by any god-thing and wrote the King Joke Vision did not understand, either, and so translated incorrectly.

Then the unholy men who were not inspired by any god-thing and wrote the King Joke Vision lied and started adding the phrase "her cunning."

Then when men find the Ugarit texts, they realize it was translated incorrectly. The NSV does now translate it correctly, but that's because of what men did, not what any god-thing did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality