Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 05:27 PM

661 posts, read 521,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleB93 View Post
Have you ever stop whatever you were doing and just thought about everything that went on in this world? The fights...wars...murders, and the list goes on, that we see on the news today?

God's Word (the Bible) states in 1 John 5:19 - We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.

That scripture shows us that, YES, Jehovah is the creator over everything, HOWEVER, Satan is controlling the evilness in this world, he's the ruler of this world, and that's what this particular scripture is informing us.
So the God created this world in his image and said it was "good", but didn't mind that Satan came in and destroyed it for everyone else. He can't redeem it, thus his own creation must perish and we become the disembodied spiritual ghost existence. God can't create the earth again because the Devil hijacked it.

I'm so sick of it, I can't relate to the feverish joy of Christians in their God anymore.

Old 05-07-2019, 06:58 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,063,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack
Yep, that's that not me in that mirror you are talking to.
No, I actually am trying to talk with you, about you. I'm witnessing your fruits right now.
Quote:
That's not me coming out your own mouth, that is you idiot to idiot.
If you think I am building a strawman, all you have to do is explain yourself. Personal insults without proper detail are so desperately Trumpian.
Quote:
That is exactly your own mythology, what they taught and told you IS all you know. And you use their knowledge as your knowledge with no thinking, or very little involved.
Nah, I read it, from Christians, from their Bibles. It's very clear, unless you mean to say that the Bibliolatry is confusing and was authored by the confusion, which explains why there are so many Christian denominations.
Quote:
And I don't need any stinking history lesson from you.
Are you sure? A good, detailed, unbiased study of history is better.

Quote:
And what has your junk nonsense that you just wrote anything whatsoever to do with whether God exists or not, and who is really controlling the world? Stupid humans like you are controlling the world!

What do Physics have to say about whether God exists or not:
https://www.google.com/search?q=do+p...nt=firefox-b-1
What does Scientist have to say about whether God exists or not?
https://www.google.com/search?q=do+s...nt=firefox-b-1
If you care so much about what they have to say and what they feel, then what do they have to say?

Your God can be out-of-control if you want. It's just in your imagination anyway, more a representation of yourself or your average ideal than anything else.

Have they taken into account that they are oppressed and see no way out so have to believe in imaginary rewards?
What do Muslims or Hindu scientists have to say about God?

Or do they have something pertinent like that they tested and can show their tests of it?

Here, if you care so much about what the intelligent have found (rather than their personal opinions):
https://www.vox.com/science-and-heal...ology-religion
https://www.pnas.org/content/106/51/21533
Quote:
...I do my own damn thinking, and write my own damn thoughts...you go by what scientists? or what physics?
You can continue to baselessly accuse me of not doing my own thinking. Since I don't "quote mysteries" then it is obvious that I am responsible and self-controlled on my own thoughts and beliefs.
No, I don't go by mere assertions, unless it is a well-backed breakthrough in their field which can be explained to me to my satisfaction given how much they want me to believe in the claim and what sorts of extraordinary logic the claims would require: like quantum-physics, evolution, heliocentrism (gravity), etc.
Quote:
you pick and choose and with some total stupid reference of something you have no knowledge outside of what other people said that don't think, and pollute all the waters upon earth with toxic runoff that ends up in the water you drink and in your bloodstream...
You o.k. there? I have a hunch you drink quite a few more drinks than I do (all of which include water if that "toxic runoff" diatribe was supposed to be legitimate and honest).

No, I am not "picking and choosing." That would require me to say "that no longer applies but I won't tell you how or why" about some scripture or another. I have a strong hunch that you are merely projecting a picky self into your imaginary strawman version of me out of self-defense.
Quote:
well, "The waters became wormwood!" You go F*** Youself...you are just loose Bull S***.
O...K.... Well, tell me how you REALLY feel. haha.

Quote:
You are the Stupid Devil Humans causing and condoning all the evil wicked deeds that you see accumulating on the evening news.
Oh, I thought you were done with this deplorable stuff after the alcohol plant thing. Your feelings have been truly manipulated. Well, Ruling Divas are the devils. Humans are just humans. I cause and condone no evil or wicked deeds in the Christian churches, Christian War Politics, or anywhere else. Sorry to burst your bubble and fantasy, I do not condone such ilk in any way.
Quote:
And you only write about what you know best, YOURSELF...a Fool! that cannot hear and will not listen, and stuck in your own bottomless pit of self destruction.
"Forcing our darkest souls to unfold,
And pushing us into self-destruction;
Don't make me scream... your screams.
"

It seems like you don't know and are not aware of yourself at all. You should hear and listen, get out that horrendous pit of Bibliolatry. Useless and Meaningless. There are better things to strive for or be happy with rather than such limited and unstable Showbiz.

Quote:
When you was born...no, that wasn't you...you did not exist in that baby that was born...the people around you and yourself created the SENSELESS YOU that exists today.
So you weren't a baby when you were little? Or are you no different from childhood tantrums?

"Blame it on the world,
Link it to yourself.
Scream it like a birth squeeze.
The love for what you hide,
The bitterness inside,
Is growing like a new born
"

Quote:
And you blabber your YAHWEH, YAHWEH, YAHWEH, HEWYAH, HEWYAH, HEWYAH, HEWYAH, as your idiotic defense that proves you understand nothing: HOOPY HEWYAH YAHWEY YOURSELF TO DEATH IF YOU PLEASE. [...snip...]
Mr. Satan D'evil kind of people that lies, kills, and destroys anything that doesn't do as you say? You are a FOOL! Money talks and you people are willing to do "Anything whatsoever" this god requires of you. [...snip...]
I'm sensing a great deal of Dunning-Kruger Effect from this response post of yours.

What is wrong or idiotic with Yahweh in your eyes?

You are calling me Mr. Satan D'evil? Lol
That would be "Lord Satan D'evil" to people with such vulgarity as you have demonstrated in this post.

But if you supposedly disrespect the foolish, bitter Devil-angel-thing by comparing his high Dumbness (or you view him as Smart?) with a human like me, he might come to haunt you. That is, according to Christian folklore shared to me by highly zealous Christians. You can fight with them, as is historically customary of Christians before a main Bibliolatry won out with bloodshed.
Quote:

Let me quote one for you: "The prudence of the wise is that they will watch their ways, and turn aside from wickedness; but the folly of fools is deception." [Fixed it for ya]
Yes, I agree with that quote. Sheep to the fleecing and slaughter, it is understood. Wheat to the furnace and bakery. Fish to the frying pan. Anointing Oil and Salt for the Palate. "The better for the Gluttony, my dear!"
Quote:

You are a Lying Fool! You even lie about what I think and what I know. You are just an educated liar that deceives himself. And you don't even know what an angel or demon is because you can't tell a good man from a wicked man; angels do good deeds and demons do wicked deeds upon earth...they destroy the earth, turn the source of life into wormwood...and O Man Lucifer, you are no angel in anybodies imagination.

So, like I said: GO F*** YOURSELF!

[...snip...]
It seems I have struck a nerve with those ideas which are bad and grossly mistaken. They manipulate people to trample pearls of true worth (instead of those of made-up prices) with their ugly feet, but the pearls remain unspoiled. And when they turn 'round in attempts to rend me, I capture their silliness in a box of loving-kindness.

It is what comes out of them (their B.S.) that defiles them. And they know not what their own fallibly influenced ideas and Bibliolatries (letters that kill the good Spirit) make them do. Some types of thinking are indeed damned, but the warning bells and signs are clear.

Stop being fearful of looking yourself in a mirror (self-awareness), stop cursing yourself to live in a pathetically ghost-haunted world in order to sell your soul short for promises of selfish, cronyist immortality.

So release the huffing and the puffing until it is all out of breath, and can breath clean, read it all again, analyze and introspect again. Certainly, evil and wicked is proven with what evil and wickedness does!

So do not rely on vulgarity and empty insults.

I do not go by what anyone says, but the path is that of best understanding. It is not of blindly parroting or squawking and honking in defense of what greedy ideas and promises I swallow like a man fished from the waters hook, line, and sinker.

Let's hope the religious don't forget about their money-tithes, money-"donation"-collections, and their money-tax-breaks. When the Abrahamists lost State-support through tax-breaks in ancient China, their many false (but useful to trick and misguide masses into being used) religions fell apart.

Old 05-07-2019, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostee View Post
So the God created this world in his image and said it was "good", but didn't mind that Satan came in and destroyed it for everyone else. He can't redeem it, thus his own creation must perish and we become the disembodied spiritual ghost existence. God can't create the earth again because the Devil hijacked it.

I'm so sick of it, I can't relate to the feverish joy of Christians in their God anymore.
It's not like their ancestors weren't State pagans. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Forgive them. Genes and alleles are passed down variously in each generation. It all depends on the breeding and raising.

Old 05-07-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Ok, any thoughts about Psalm 92:7 _____________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
That it is untrue, same as almost all verses.
Yet what a comforting thought... but only to those wicked and procrastinating enough to wish to see those supposedly more wicked than them yet flourishing to be utterly destroyed by some greater other instead of being properly educated.

Old 05-07-2019, 07:24 PM

16,666 posts, read 15,660,325 times
Thread closed. We'e got to clean up some language and issue some infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality