Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2009, 11:03 AM

5,298 posts, read 4,593,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Is someone going to phone that number? I'm on the other side of the world so I'm relying on one of you guys.

Oh I phoned the number, there is no answer there, it just rings. But even that is more than I suspected. If you call ANY Catholic church and tell them ANY person is claiming to be Christ and that they are expected to confirm this, they will deny that person EVERY time. Common sense will tell you that.

But Roman is not ruled by Common sense, he is invaded by a power greater than he. He is a pawn. Even his own mind is unaware of the possession. Hes like a child in their powerful hands. Atheism is a possession, Religion is a possession, Romance is a possession, Greed is a possession, Hate and Predujice are possession, JUST as powerful as Romans, Just as lethal, just as merciless.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Do you actually believe that what you have just said in your last two posts is an indication of your sanity? Your beliefs are a lot more harmful than Roman's. Do you think perhaps an exorcism is called for?

What are my beliefs, that you consider insane. Careful now, because obviously you think you know what your talking about concerning my Beliefs.

Now then, lets have them. What beliefs of mine are worser than Romans condition?

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:07 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,674,486 times
I really dont see how atheism is lethal and merciless. Religion yes,

Old 08-21-2009, 11:08 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,933,540 times
Yes, I have demons running ALLLL through me!

Demon of Fatherhood, begone!
Demon of Has a Job, begone!
Demon of Faithful Husband, begone!
Demon of Logic, begone!
Demon of Questioning, begone!
Demon of Male Pattern Baldness, begone!

Old 08-21-2009, 11:12 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,331,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Oh I phoned the number, there is no answer there, it just rings. But even that is more than I suspected. If you call ANY Catholic church and tell them ANY person is claiming to be Christ and that they are expected to confirm this, they will deny that person EVERY time. Common sense will tell you that.

But Roman is not ruled by Common sense, he is invaded by a power greater than he. He is a pawn. Even his own mind is unaware of the possession. Hes like a child in their powerful hands. Atheism is a possession, Religion is a possession, Romance is a possession, Greed is a possession, Hate and Predujice are possession, JUST as powerful as Romans, Just as lethal, just as merciless.

Peace.
Maybe they were at lunch or praying. But, you still didn't answer my question; Are you saying that St. Luke's Gospel, Chapter 17, verses 20 thru 25 is a lie? You rant and rave endlessly, thinking that I am someone I'm not. But, answer me, do you think the Scripture that I refer too is a lie?

Old 08-21-2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I really dont see how atheism is lethal and merciless. Religion yes,

Aw come on. Atheism is one of the most lethal and merciless beliefs I have ever viewed. It rapes the world of its creator and robs the human of their rightful orgin. Thats more than merciless, its inhumane and lethal as well. Lethal because its influence is growing.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:17 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,933,540 times
Quote:
Aw come on. Atheism is one of the most lethal and merciless beliefs I have ever viewed. It rapes the world of its creator and robs the human of their rightful orgin. Thats more than merciless, its inhumane and lethal as well. Lethal because its influence is growing.

Peace.

Not believing in god rapes the world of it's creator?

That doesn't even make sense. Not even metaphorically. I mean, it's imaginative, but it doesn't make sense.

And it doesn't take anyone's origin away. They can believe whatever origin they want. My belief doesn't take anything away from yours.

You're spewing illogical nonsense.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:17 AM

33,554 posts, read 37,155,629 times
Quote:
What are my beliefs, that you consider insane. Careful now, because obviously you think you know what your talking about concerning my Beliefs.

Now then, lets have them. What beliefs of mine are worser than Romans condition?

Peace.
Your belief that people who do not believe as you do are possessed by demons, are much "worser' than Roman's. I often see peace and beauty in Roman's words. Your words are ugly and hateful.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionpainter View Post
Maybe they were at lunch or praying. But, you still didn't answer my question; Are you saying that St. Luke's Gospel, Chapter 17, verses 20 thru 25 is a lie? You rant and rave endlessly, thinking that I am someone I'm not. But, answer me, do you think the Scripture that I refer too is a lie?

Look Roman, you are transparent, I see through you. Its no longer you that is ruling your life, a demon is there. Its not your fault, and I do not discuss scriptures with demons. You cannot reason with possession. That thing in you is far greater than I, I have no wish to cross paths with it, I have my own to deal with.

I hold no intrest in discussing scriptures with you.

Peace.

Old 08-21-2009, 11:18 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,331,515 times
Quote:
Oh no, its delusion by demon possession, something even you cannot perhaps care to admit. Because to admit to demons, one then must admit to angels, and thus then admit to the existence of God, something Atheist are not able to do. So people like Roman are brushed off as being deluded, instead of whats really occuring-- demon possession. Its a live example of demon possession. The demon thats in him is masquerading as Christ. The demon knows hes not Christ, the demon even knows that most people will never believe that he is Christ, so the demon is doing this, just for the sheer joy of it. I mean, its a thing with an evil merciless nature, with no real concern for Roman. Its going to burn Roman out, and down through the years, leave him an empty shell or kill him.

But it will have Roman sweet talking people, using religion, the bible, and milk his life like a cow. Its going to sift Roman like wheat, and deceive anyone it can along the way. This is an oppurtunity to see for yourself what these things can do to humans minds.

But many of you are sarcastically joking this off, because your minds are infected by the same power, as is mine.

Peace.
Does a demon possess someone who creates the things that I do. Take a look at my profile, There is nothing there that shows a demon. But what is there is a man who creates,(has the same nature as his Father) who is a Roman Catholic and bares the name too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality