Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2010, 07:57 AM

138 posts, read 244,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulPatriot View Post

" The stage of 'Resignation to the Will of the Sat Guru" is very high, but also very difficult. Of Course, many say that they have resigned themselves to the sat guru; but as a matter of fact, one who has completely surrendered himself to the guru, holds no one dearer than him. Only those who have reached this stage can make this claim."
"They who love the sat guru, do not want to hear anything else except his glory and greatness. He who has faith in the Master sees no blemish in him. If he were to become critical towards the guru he would lose his feeling of love for the Guru. One should therefore never try to find fault with the sat guru. Only he who behaves like this will be a gurumukh, and reach the final stage one day."

" A true gurumukh is he who looks upon the Sat Guru as the Lord God, and does not question any of his actions nor let his faith in him suffer."
This post reminds me of something that I saw on the boob-tube the other week, when Laura Bush was talking about her husband. She was pointing out to the interviewer that George W. Bush's religious' faith and belief was not a self-improvement program but about believing and following that belief system. - in my own review of G.W. Bush's presidency his faith and belief system brought us into a war with Iraq that we did not need to fight at the cost of +4,500 lives, and $744B of national debt. There are other issues that I have with him but these were the biggies.

Anyway what struck me, for obvious reasons, is that this is why things don't actually get better for one who gets on the MP. In my case I spiraled down, not up when I started to believe in the MP, when one takes the 2nd initiation. - You in a sense become a "true-believer', a gurumukh to use the term.

Faith, or to believe in something is just that, to believe in it, as a fact, as a truth. Now for those who are still wondering what the big lie is that Gary has mentioned in the past, it is that he as the Master is a lie, the big lie that is never challenged because you've bought into the ideal of a Master. You do have to know that no ideal can exist in the physical domain, it is a figment of your imagination that you have wanted to make real, so rather that see the truth, you buy into the belief that he is in fact a Master. But it is only your belief that makes it so.

Most ideals are usually emotional in their context, for the ladies it is usually some version of the "knight in shining armor coming to save the day", for the gents it is the ideal woman who is like your mother in the kitchen and is a vixen in the bedroom. Both of these ideals do not allow for people to be real people, their real selves if you will, and when your ideal stops being an ideal well you get pissed off.

People usually get ticked off with that 'other' when it is revealed that they are just another human being that is made of flesh and blood, farts, has bad habits, and the like. This is all usually exposed when the 'other's' self-interested agenda is shown to be at odds with your personal ideal or self interest and agenda.

And thus does not fit that ideal that you have cooked up in the mind and emotions. Usually there is a reset on the relationship at that point, and it becomes one of acceptance of the other for who they are, warts and all, or it ends with the acceptance of who they are and the relationship ends because the others agenda or self-interest is mutually exclusive. There is yet another version on this though, it is the one where one of the couple can't let go of that ideal that they have and wanders off yet again into the wilderness in futile seeking of an ideal that does not in fact exist.

You have to keep in mind that when you are believer in a faith, your life is not about wealth, health, or even happiness it is about obedience to that ideal, the Master, or to the Church, or the institution that you have deified (meaning made ideal).

When that ideal shows its true agenda or some attribute that is less than idealistic the ideal is shattered, hence emotional sadness and depression as a result. Some never recover from such losses, they are too great for them to handle, bitterness and the like consume their days from that point on.

That is unless the lie is exposed, and this little story of ours is told to those who have but the eyes to see, and the ears to hear and truly listen and understand what has happened in their life so that they move on to happier, healthier and wealthier lives.

Old 09-01-2010, 10:25 AM

1,664 posts, read 4,366,803 times
Whistleblower - Informant Award

Old 09-01-2010, 11:59 AM

20 posts, read 28,510 times
Default Aren't you being a little aggressive

[quote=Still_Kicking;15687966]Reread page 128 of this thread with my on-line moniker of Still_Kicking so that you can in fact refresh your thinking. Once you actually read it through and comprehend it then comment.

What is up with that?

Old 09-01-2010, 12:26 PM

20 posts, read 28,510 times
How Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud Activity?

If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the tax laws, you may report this activity by completing Form 3949-A. You may fill out Form 3949-A online, print it and mail it to:
Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA 93888
If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include the following information, if available:
  • Name and address of the person you are reporting
  • The taxpayer identification number (social security number for an individual or employer identification number for a business)
  • A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information
  • The years involved
  • The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
  • Your name, address and daytime telephone number
Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity can be kept confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions - 1.13 IRS Procedures: Reporting Fraud

Old 09-01-2010, 05:37 PM

268 posts, read 457,772 times
Check it out, SpinSpun's YouTube channel got censored by the MasterPath police.

YouTube - 1SpinSpun's Channel

Well, la di frickin' da. Too bad Gary, Joyce, and their MP office slaves can't control all the information flowing between us privately. "Master's directive"...hilarious!! We non-believers have plenty of 100% legal avenues to expose your idiocy and cruelty, Gary. Nice try.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:17 PM

23 posts, read 38,349 times
PROOF!

People! WAKE UP! If Masterpath was THE WAY, if this was THE TRUTH, if he was THE MASTER, he would want all to see and hear. He would trust that those who were ready would hear it and the people (read: money) would come.

Just like Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams.

I'll have to refer to my trusty New Testament, but I don't think Jesus required coins before he spoke.

Gary? Of all the reasons you are a big dumb jerk? (The fake tan is one, but I have one too so I can't go there,) A KEY REASON you are a big dumb jerk is that you only strike now when your purse is threatened - you did not defend your wife when she was shredded. Shame on you, loser.

HA HA - lovin that you're freaking out! So you know? More is on the way and legal advice is involved...

A true Master would not hide - he would have something to say about now. Or throw a bolt of lightening or SOMETHING. Yeah - let's see a sign.

Old 09-01-2010, 07:57 PM

28 posts, read 47,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet11 View Post
Check it out, SpinSpun's YouTube channel got censored by the MasterPath police.

YouTube - 1SpinSpun's Channel

Well, la di frickin' da. Too bad Gary, Joyce, and their MP office slaves can't control all the information flowing between us privately. "Master's directive"...hilarious!! We non-believers have plenty of 100% legal avenues to expose your idiocy and cruelty, Gary. Nice try.
Gosh! I thought they would appreciate the free advertising for would be seekers?

Tells us something! Gary is worried. The MP teachings are unable to stand and "hold their own" and will require constant "intervention" to remain above water. Got them on the back foot and in defense mode. We're doing a better job than we think!

Any prospective MP member who reads this thread should now be taking a real good look at the information that has been presented here, and make well inform choices. Any current MP chelas (as spies, informants or out of just plain curiosity) who reads here, will be exposing themselves to differing ideas and unheard of arguments they have not come across before, let alone considered. Those ideas have now been presented to them. Nothing will likely change . ...for the moment. But the chela's subconscious has also seen the information presented. The chela's "alter-ego" (for want of a better word), that is suppressed through the hypnotic trance of the MasterPath "spell"; now "knows" where and how to go and take a second look if it is ever allowed to become the more dominant "persona" in the future. The more seekers and chelas that come and read on this site, the more likely they are to discover the truth about MasterPath for themselves!

Gary's next step might be to place a "karma curse" (or such) here, instructing all members to completely steer clear of this thread. What happens when you tell someone NOT to do something for some idiotic reason? They will invariably become curious, as to why they shouldn't, and be even more tempted to go and "sneak a look". Brer rabbit psychology, plain and simple as that. If Gary is becoming more and more preoccupied in damage control, running about stamping out inconsequential brush fires, his following can only suffer and start to disintegrate.

Repent Gary. Repent! Come clean and confess, and your worries and sleepless nights will be no more. Show them the real Inner Master as the expression of their own divinity, and save your soul!

“I was unprepared for a monster like Hubbard who knowingly used hypnosis and mind control to entrap me in order to exploit me for his own purposes. The turning point came for me one day in October of 1981. Frank had taken me to a deserted church where we sat in the empty pews and I soaked in the long-forgotten comfort of the religion I had abandoned many years before getting into Scientology. I knew in my mind that I was going to have to make a choice. Who would be my God? Would it be Hubbard? Or would it be the god of my childhood whom I had abandoned long ago? I knew the answer. Hubbard was not worthy of godhood. Not any more. Strangely and miraculously, having made my choice, one night I suddenly snapped out of the hypnotic trance I had been in for twelve years. I literally woke up, as if an invisible hypnotist had snapped invisible fingers. And I knew from that moment that I would never return to Scientology.” – Margery Wakefield

Old 09-01-2010, 08:05 PM

2,332 posts, read 2,840,083 times
Gary Olsen's master path I didn't know, but I certainly felt that there many reasons to expect indeterminism to threaten my self-knowing for the mass person I am, as well. Netanyahu I bet says the same tonight. Nevertheless, why I'm not making sense doing and thinking of that doing what I think I am is solely because there was the idea that the means of production and communication are all truly a part of the historical circumstance. And What I am doing at that is worth as much as no one really knows.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:10 PM

23 posts, read 38,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgnostic View Post
Gary Olsen's master path I didn't know, but I certainly felt that there many reasons to expect indeterminism to threaten my self-knowing for the mass person I am, as well. Netanyahu I bet says the same tonight. Nevertheless, why I'm not making sense doing and thinking of that doing what I think I am is solely because there was the idea that the means of production and communication are all truly a part of the historical circumstance. And What I am doing at that is worth as much as no one really knows.
Is this your bolt of lightening, Gary? I'm thinking you overdid the weed tonight.

Just sayin.

Old 09-01-2010, 10:09 PM

138 posts, read 244,831 times
Default What's up with being aggressive....about the MP?

Allow me to be crystal clear about this.

I despise everything about the MP and Gary Olsen, in particular and specifically the thinking that breeds the emotional responses of fuzziness, ineptitude, incompetence, victim-hood, depression, sadness, anger, fear, self-pity, you name it, that it leaves in its wake. This wake of emotional and spiritual devastation in those who have followed it's premises is self evident on this city-data thread.

The need to wake up to that fact about what was perpetrated against you and everyone else will not be served by wallowing in fuzziness, and other emotions, as that will only continue unabated until they are challenged. (I have already walked out of that malaise)

Challenging the thinking and the emotions that results from it on the other hand will loosen the evil clutches of the MP and its narcissistic theme. The only way out of that crapola is to challenge the thinking and the emotions that it brings up. Hence why I am not a fan of the MP or what it creates. Remember Gary is counting on you to be an emotional wreck after leaving the MP, are you going to give him that power?

If you write about this fuzziness, or whatever and it relates to something that I have written on, and I sense something off about your response I am absolutely going to respond and challenge what I see as necessary to clarify.

At the risk of sounding like Gary, (but he does steal this stuff from elsewhere) I will say this; I am not my thinking, are you? - these are merely thoughts that go through my mind. But where do these thoughts come from? Who put them there? - Inevitably I am responsible for their presence, which also means I can scratch out the record of the MP and all of its crapola that put them there.

My emotions are not who I am either, are your emotions who you are? - These are what I feel in response to some event but again they are not who I am.

These thoughts and emotions are aspects to who I am, but they are also indicators, they are an effect of another cause, and it is important to understand that cause. (you see Gary steals this stuff and passes it off as his own, but he is no saint, nor is he enlightened, only predatory).

One cannot get at the root cause and the source of an issue unless one challenges the cause of the thinking or the cause of the emotional responses that one has.

For instance in my own case, the anger I originally felt when getting onto the MP was not as Gary had lied and portrayed it as, but it was an internal indicator that something was terribly wrong about my involvement with it. I unfortunately did not listen to it, and was ticked off for years trying to understand why. It was not until after I left the MP that I uncovered the source of my anger, which was Gary and all of his BS in trying to steal my livelihood to line his own pockets.

If my challenging your thinking or your emotions upsets you, you will perhaps need to see and realize how you have been hoodwinked by the programming that you have been feeding into your heart and mind for all of these years.

Meaning the resulting fuzziness is in fact a lack of clarity, which when looked at you will see the wake of damage that the thinking that was programmed in actually caused it to happen. You will likely find anger buried under that fuzziness, I can almost bet money on it. (Been there, done that if you will)

Arguably I can make the case that in order for you to take back your mind and emotions, to reclaim them as your own again, will very likely require some challenging of your own thinking and emotions, and that I think is reasonable.

I have made no bones about it, that I seek the exposure of Gary Olsen and his minions for what they are and the damage that they do and as a result of that, I also seek the MP's s complete and total destruction.

Now do you think with such programmed thinking and emotions that my expressing pity toward you would help you? or hinder you? Or would it only prolong your misery and difficulty?

My aggressiveness towards the MP and what it causes is well known and established, and I am not a nice guy.

Hopefully all of this answers your question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality