Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 02:23 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,877,101 times

Advertisements

Yeah God might be a Catholic or whatever He isn't hip to todays way "we" do things. Gods religion and old school morality doesn't fit "me" and "my" lifestyle "I" "think" religious people are
all hypocrits and all are fanatics. "I"never read the bible but "I" think most of it sucks and is make believe. As for me and my
kids we don't need religion ,church or God . " Kids turn the crap off you stupid perverts!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2015, 02:59 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,195,004 times
Not having a good day, eh Mike?

Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Old 03-14-2015, 05:16 PM

2,201 posts, read 1,877,101 times
Sigh, that God. He not the boss of ME.

Old 03-14-2015, 05:34 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,810,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Sigh, that God. He not the boss of ME.
So strongman what binds you?

Old 03-14-2015, 05:36 PM

9,455 posts, read 12,550,968 times
Quote:
"I" "think" religious people are
all hypocrits and all are fanatics. "I"never read the bible but "I" think most of it sucks and is make believe. As for me and my
kids we don't need religion ,church or God . " Kids turn the crap off you stupid perverts!
An observation or two:

Having never read something, does not qualify one to say it sucks or is make believe. OK? Read the Bible then your opinion will hold weight.

Second, calling kids perverts is a bit harsh and uninformed. Just saying. It is what your post says. Terribly unfair and you are painting with a broad brush. Just so you know, my kids are not perverts. I hope your's are not, but sadly you may be saying otherwise.

Old 03-14-2015, 05:45 PM

4,366 posts, read 4,582,312 times
I don't even really understand what you are saying in your post because of your title and your use of quotes. Do you not agree with the Bible, or are you being sarcastic? I echo the opinion that most people actually read a book before condemning it. Perhaps this post is meant to be satirical?

Old 03-14-2015, 05:57 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,198,967 times
Quote:
Yeah God might be a Catholic or whatever He isn't hip to todays way "we" do things. Gods religion and old school morality doesn't fit "me" and "my" lifestyle "I" "think" religious people are
umm......what?

Old 03-14-2015, 08:06 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,286,655 times
For once Vizio and I agree on something.

Old 03-14-2015, 08:14 PM

20,012 posts, read 13,491,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
So strongman what binds you?
For those who are not ... initiated, a "strongman" is a powerful demon and asking him what binds him is supposed to be a formula for forcing him to divulge his weakness. Thinly based on Mark 3:27.

It appears that Pinacled thinks openmike is demon-possessed.

Old 03-14-2015, 08:19 PM

20,012 posts, read 13,491,416 times
Quote:
In point of fact I don't think you're demon possessed, just doing a really bad job of ... I don't know, venting while attempting and falling short of irony. I think.

For what it's worth, I've read the Bible in its entirety twice and studied it formally and I still think it sucks, at least for many of the purposes to which it's supposed to be applied.

As to the "perverts" remark, I can't help but recall this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8jJxKTFXPc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality