Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 11:32 AM

1,317 posts, read 2,055,160 times

Advertisements

Oh Putsum, I have to call you on this one. One need only look at a a satellite image of Washington and we clearly see the symbol of the freemasons in the streets, that we have a clear inverted pentagram plus the square and the compass - EEEEEEVIL. Then of course anyone that has visited St Paul's cathedral in London and happened to glance up at the ceiling artwork, there it is again, the square and compass of the Freemasons, quick, run and hide for the advent of teh antichrist is upon us Oh Noez.

Of course we have plenty of unverified 33rd degree masons testimonies who have admitted that upon entering the 33rd degree, the swear allegiance to Lucifer and denounce Adoni thus the freemasons are peons of satan and will usher in the NWO, (go get your guns, head for teh hills) Nevermind that Lucifer is a mistranslation to politically denounce another woo woo xian way back when who happened to disagree with the current RCC dogma and that the same morning star nickname is equally applied to jesus in Revelation thus Moderator cut: deleted actually either brothers in arms or the same person.

Moderator cut: deleted - same as above -offensive
It really amazes me that woo woos buy into this crap when their gawd is supposed to be so omni-everything.

Last edited by june 7th; 11-08-2009 at 05:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2009, 11:33 AM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know I find it rather funny that individuals who are ignorant of what Freemasonry is about try to tie it to Satanism and yet they could be no further from the truth than ever, for one thing you have to have a belief in a Creator,
Actually...you have to have a belief in a "higher power", not specifically a creator.

Old 11-08-2009, 11:35 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,518,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianSky View Post
Atheist are too busy talking **** about christianism, why they are not so critic with those 2 movements?
For the same people in Florida don't talk about snow storms, but talk about the heat and humidity. Snow storms don't effect the day to life of floridians, but the heat and humidity does.

The fringe are also dangerous and pathetic as the delusional base decisions on myth, fables, and outright lies, BUT they are the minority thus below the radar most of the time.

Old 11-08-2009, 11:38 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,030,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Freemasons and satanists don't try to convert me.
You've been hanging out in the wrong forum!

Old 11-08-2009, 02:07 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justme58 View Post
Oh Putsum, I have to call you on this one. One need only lothus jeeok at a a satellite image of Washington and we clearly see the symbol of the freemasons in the streets, that we have a clear inverted pentagram plus the square and the compass - EEEEEEVIL. Then of course anyone that has visited St Paul's cathedral in London and happened to glance up at the ceiling artwork, there it is again, the square and compass of the Freemasons, quick, run and hide for the advent of teh antichrist is upon us Oh Noez.

LOL... actually you can find the compass and square and the inverted pentagram in any aerial photograph of the streets of any large city, all it takes is an overactive imagination, interesting thing is, is that that pentagram that's supposed to exist in the streets of Washington, DC is not complete and you would think that if the Freemasons were so all-powerful in the design of the Federal City, they could have had that completed. Strangely enough the three major buildings on the Mall of Washington, DC actually line up with the three stars that consist of Orion's Belt just like the three great pyramids in Egypt.

Of course we have plenty of unverified 33rd degree masons testimonies who have admitted that upon entering the 33rd degree, the swear allegiance to Lucifer and denounce Adoni thus the freemasons are peons of satan and will usher in the NWO, (go get your guns, head for teh hills) Nevermind that Lucifer is a mistranslation to politically denounce another woo woo xian way back when who happened to disagree with the current RCC dogma and that the same morning star nickname is equally applied to jesus in RevelationModerator cut: Orphaned are actually either brothers in arms or the same person.

Albert Pike, who wrote Morals and Dogma and rewrote all the rituals for the Scottish Rite to what they are today, made reference to the star Lucifer in his writings and now it seems everybody wants to say that Scottish Rite Masons worship the devil, it was only a reference to the star Lucifer, not the devil or Satan and if they were to take the time to read the whole thing in context they would find that out. That's why I say, if people were to educate themselves, they would see it a lot differently.

Moderator cut:
Orphaned
:
Hay, I guess the woo woos need to have something or someone to complain about to make themselves legitimate...

Last edited by june 7th; 11-08-2009 at 05:02 PM..

Old 11-08-2009, 02:11 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
the notion that freemasons are a satanic organization is a malicious false teaching.

Old 11-08-2009, 02:38 PM

5,421 posts, read 6,501,132 times
Because we're all secretly Freemasons and devil worshipers, duh.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:13 PM

1,088 posts, read 2,195,502 times
Why on earth should I denounce these two? My FIL is a freemason, and he's also a deacon in his church. :shrug: My brother in law, an atheist no less :x , is also a member of his local masonic lodge. People like to fear what they don't know, and it seems whenever there's a little club that's exclusive those on the outside trying to peek in just like to make up (ill intentioned) stories to harm the exclusive group in some childish manner.

Satanism's nonsense, too.. I don't take it anymore seriously than pastafarianism, like someone else said. They're both benign and fairly harmless. Truth be told, I might find Christians who see things as "possessed by the devil" far more dangerous than anybody who actually considers themself a Satanist.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:17 PM

4,904 posts, read 6,013,333 times
How many satanists/free masons do you know that are trying to put their personal morals/ beliefs into law. The reason atheists critique christianity more than any other religion is because conservative/fundamentalist christians are the majority of people trying to put their religious morals/beliefs into law.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:22 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,454,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianSky View Post
Atheist are too busy talking **** about christianism, why they are not so critic with those 2 movements?
Cause a good number of them are members of Freemasons. I made a thread about a prayer for Believers in Jesus to pray for deliverance from the dark powers of the witchcraft of Freemasonry, and you should have seen them come out of the 'foundational woodwork' of this board to gnash their teeth against that link about being set free from the spirits of darkness that get power over those in that "witchcraft" religion and over their generations after them, in generational curses.
It is telling, is it not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality