Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 03:22 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,662,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Actually...you have to have a belief in a "higher power", not specifically a creator.
You're correct, you have to have a belief in a "higher power", it's just that there are different names for that "higher power" due to the fact that there are many different religions that call a "higher power" by many different names, as the Freemason, it does not concern me as to what name you give your "higher power". I am a member of the few lodges in Washington, DC that have members of all different faiths and religions, I sit in a lodge with Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, and Native Americans of various different beliefs, we all have a belief in a higher power and yet we can all sit together in the same room and work together as one regardless of our religious and cultural beliefs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2009, 03:27 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,458,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
You know I find it rather funny that individuals who are ignorant of what Freemasonry is about try to tie it to Satanism and yet they could be no further from the truth than ever, for one thing you have to have a belief in a Creator, whether you call him God, Allah, Buddha, Creator, The Great Spirit, whatever, in ordered to be a member of the Masonic Fraternity. Atheists and Satanism have no place in the Masonic Fraternity, now if somebody were to take the time to educate themselves about Freemasonry they would not make such an idiotic and silly uninformed statements. Just my opinion and knowledge.
Ex-Freemasons have told all about it, but you will not allow their testimonies on this board, will you? I mean, if one investigates they go to the ex-s to reveal it all, as the ones in it, like you, will not tell all, will they?

Old 11-08-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Cause a good number of them are members of Freemasons. I made a thread about a prayer for Believers in Jesus to pray for deliverance from the dark powers of the witchcraft of Freemasonry, and you should have seen them come out of the 'foundational woodwork' of this board to gnash their teeth against that link about being set free from the spirits of darkness that get power over those in that "witchcraft" religion and over their generations after them, in generational curses.
It is telling, is it not?

I guess you're here to spread your uninformed lies again, if you really want to find out something about Freemasonry why don't you educate yourself about it instead of spreading your uninformed lies about something of which you know nothing about.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
we can all sit together in the same room and work together as one regardless of our religious and cultural beliefs.
What is the work you do. while you sit together?

Old 11-08-2009, 03:29 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,448,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCfromNC View Post
I thought real satanism as practiced was basically atheistic anyway. I also get the feeling it's only a few steps removed from Pastafarianism on the "not really serious" scale. What's there to worry about?
Thats got to be one of the most ignorant statements I have seen in a LONG time but not totally unexpected Moderator cut: Deleted as offensive are taught to think that of us. I don't believe in santa jesus and I don't believe in satan either.

Last edited by june 7th; 11-08-2009 at 05:05 PM..

Old 11-08-2009, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Ex-Freemasons have told all about it, but you will not allow their testimonies on this board, will you? I mean, if one investigates they go to the ex-s to reveal it all, as the ones in it, like you, will not tell all, will they?

You see here is where you're wrong again, there is no such thing as an Ex-Freemason, you either are a member of the fraternity or you're not, no in between, it's just as simple as that. Like I said, you're spreading lies about something that you know nothing about or at least you think you know a little something about it because somebody told you so and you have no idea who or what that person was talking about. Do you know the old saying about a little bit of knowledge being in a dangerous thing, well in your case, it's no knowledge at all.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:
What is the work you do. while you sit together?

The work of Charity, of which you probably know nothing about.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:36 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,070,009 times
My uncle was a Mason, 33rd degree or something, he was the president of his local union, never went to church, drank like a fish, slept when he wasn't working and wore one of those big masonic rings.

Old 11-08-2009, 03:39 PM

Quote:
I guess you're here to spread your uninformed lies again, if you really want to find out something about Freemasonry why don't you educate yourself about it instead of spreading your uninformed lies about something of which you know nothing about.
Why do you call my posts "uninformed lies"? I am a born again in Christ believer and we are told in the Bible to have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness. That freemasonery is a work of darkness is testified to by many ex-freemasons. Are they all liars?
I lived with an aunt, uncle, and two cousins when I was aged 16, for a time. and they had no love for Jesus Christ [I was already a backslider and had no love for Him either, at that time], but their lives revolved around Freemasonry. My uncle was proud of his involvement in Freemasonry and held a high post, but I cannot tell you how high, as it meant nothing to me. His son was a demolay, always going to the meetings also, and was always lusting after me -I mean he had a demon of lust shining right out of his eyes, and was trying to "lay me", and I had to be careful to keep myself out of his entrapments, and I had no one to defend me, as his parents had given me a home -so where was I to go? I did move out after a few months, and always avoided lustful cousin after. He later became a county deputy, fat, and a good fornicator in the area, going though women like candy. That is my only personal, intimate relationship with Freemasons and eastern stars and demolays, but ex-Masons for Jesus speak up about the darkness and how they are delivered from demons when they repent and confess the involvement in that darkness.

Former Masons Speak

Old 11-08-2009, 03:40 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,630,095 times
yeshuasavedme wrote:
Quote:
So now we can add Freemasons to the list of things you hate such as the Mormons. I have a feeling it's a very long list.

Quote:
I mean he had a demon and was trying to "lay me"
Seek help!

Last edited by MontanaGuy; 11-08-2009 at 03:43 PM.. Reason: Addition
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality