Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 09:22 AM

413 posts, read 742,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by huckster View Post
There is no rarity of interracial couples in San Antonio. Any statement of such in the affirmative is
distinguished by its' complete divorce from reality.
The truth must be blind.
This stuff has been going on here for years. Hilarious. Only in San Antonio !
Why do I have a feeling that most people, including you, are confusing ethnicity and race? A white guy with a Mexican wife are not interracial and their kids aren't biracial.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2012, 04:42 PM

2,721 posts, read 4,391,907 times
Default 10-4

I know this ,The Truth, it has been the law for whites to intermarry here in Texas only since the thirties
or forties, I disremember when the legal right of the intermarriage of races to occur began. Exactly. Between Blacks and Whites that is, before that intermarriage was illegal. Hispanics and Anglos have been intermarrying for centuries here.
I do not confuse ethnicity and race. However one can be a Black hispanic or an Asian Hispanic too.

This is a public forum right? It is for the enlightenment of others that I made this ridiculous post.
Thankyou for responding. I appreciate it. Some here think of Hispanics as "Of Another Race".
One is only Black , White or Asian.
I have seen such a fiction "of another race" entered here by a member of this forum whom frequently makes entries here. And one whom has legitimate entries here all of the time. I have seen him make entries at CNN.com too of much the same attitude.
Funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTheTruth View Post
Why do I have a feeling that most people, including you, are confusing ethnicity and race? A white guy with a Mexican wife are not interracial and their kids aren't biracial.

Old 07-27-2016, 08:57 AM

4 posts, read 3,052 times
Old 11-28-2012, 04:42 PM
huckster

2,006 posts, read 2,208,055 times
Default 10-4
I know this ,The Truth, it has been the law for whites to intermarry here in Texas only since the thirties
or forties, I disremember when the legal right of the intermarriage of races to occur began. Exactly. Between Blacks and Whites that is, before that intermarriage was illegal. Hispanics and Anglos have been intermarrying for centuries here.
I do not confuse ethnicity and race. However one can be a Black hispanic or an Asian Hispanic too.

This is a public forum right? It is for the enlightenment of others that I made this ridiculous post.
Thankyou for responding. I appreciate it. Some here think of Hispanics as "Of Another Race".
One is only Black , White or Asian.
I have seen such a fiction "of another race" entered here by a member of this forum whom frequently makes entries here. And one whom has legitimate entries here all of the time. I have seen him make entries at CNN.com too of much the same attitude.
Funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsTheTruth View Post

Thank you. i know this is a old thread but the misinformation and lack of education astounds me . Hispanics can be White,Black,Oriental, Jewish,Muslim etc. The majority of hispanics in the US claim white. The fact that people try an make Hispanics and Latino their own race blows my mind. No wonder people are confused.lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio