U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-25-2015, 06:02 AM
Status: "just keep scrolling then?" (set 17 days ago)
 
14,614 posts, read 31,149,965 times
Reputation: 6656

Advertisements

The grand jury saw all of the evidence. We did not.

City-Data court is adjourned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-25-2015, 06:59 AM
 
5,623 posts, read 6,410,971 times
Reputation: 3593
Thanks for that Judge Judy of City-Data court.

Until the public can see the evidence that the grand jury saw, I will have my own opinions about this case. It stinks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2015, 08:05 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
3,746 posts, read 3,844,842 times
Reputation: 3195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure110 View Post
Thanks for that Judge Judy of City-Data court.

Until the public can see the evidence that the grand jury saw, I will have my own opinions about this case. It stinks.
Does it stink that you cannot see the evidence? Or does it stink you think he is guilty?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2015, 08:47 AM
 
5,623 posts, read 6,410,971 times
Reputation: 3593
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynetwo View Post
Does it stink that you cannot see the evidence? Or does it stink you think he is guilty?

Yeah, it stinks that the public (not just me) can not see the evidence. Again, this is my opinion. You are certainly entitled to your own.

I didn't say he is guilty (don't put words in my mouth now), I just said how the whole thing played out seems fishy to me. Again, this is my opinion.

Bottom line is only two people know exactly what happened and one of them is dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2015, 09:40 AM
 
Location: The "original 36" of SA
816 posts, read 1,475,097 times
Reputation: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure110 View Post
I didn't say he is guilty (don't put words in my mouth now), I just said how the whole thing played out seems fishy to me. Again, this is my opinion.
I also share this opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2015, 10:19 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
1,256 posts, read 1,754,829 times
Reputation: 1362
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
The grand jury saw all of the evidence. We did not.

City-Data court is adjourned.
The Grand Jury sees the evidence presented by the District Attorney.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2015, 10:40 AM
Status: "just keep scrolling then?" (set 17 days ago)
 
14,614 posts, read 31,149,965 times
Reputation: 6656
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilGar View Post
The Grand Jury sees the evidence presented by the District Attorney.
And what have you seen? Care to share with us?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-25-2015, 11:32 PM
 
1,372 posts, read 1,369,235 times
Reputation: 4141
This story reeks of a cover-up
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2015, 07:37 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
3,746 posts, read 3,844,842 times
Reputation: 3195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure110 View Post
Yeah, it stinks that the public (not just me) can not see the evidence. Again, this is my opinion. You are certainly entitled to your own.

I didn't say he is guilty (don't put words in my mouth now), I just said how the whole thing played out seems fishy to me. Again, this is my opinion.

Bottom line is only two people know exactly what happened and one of them is dead.
Did you not see the question mark?

"?" this symbolizes a question not an inference. I did not assume to know what you are thinking....

Any who we hope the DA gave the grand jury all the evidence to make an informed decision.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-26-2015, 09:17 AM
 
5,623 posts, read 6,410,971 times
Reputation: 3593
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynetwo View Post
Did you not see the question mark?

"?" this symbolizes a question not an inference. I did not assume to know what you are thinking....

Any who we hope the DA gave the grand jury all the evidence to make an informed decision.
Ok, my bad. You got your answers from me either way.


Yeah, we can only hope the DA did show all evidence or enough evidence to make an informed decision.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top