Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2011, 05:24 AM

1 posts, read 3,833 times

Advertisements

I remember a few clubs. Like Alcapulco Fantasies in LV big Marine girl brought me into one of those private rooms. The themes being shower, hot tub or just a chair. lol Rainbow lounge next to lacklanf AFB, two very mature asian females danced lol almost got into a barfight cause this A-hole wanted my chair for his lap dance in an almost empty bar. Nope not having that the Bartendar bounced this jerk out the door. They later bought the Top of the Strip when the owner died. And the Corral .... that is as seedy as it gets. lol Took a party of five guys into that. One guy Mat looked like Jim Morrison, really, and this girl refused to take his money and nearly tackled him at the door. We snuck beer in but this totally blew our cover after they bounced him out of the club lol. Then my cousin left to look for him on the outside. Meanwhile my last remaining friend couldn't control himself because a female friend from South San was dancing there (this was like '98 or something). After seeing her we left to find the other two and play pool at the pool hall just 200 meters down the road on roosevelt. lol
Yep, remember the River City Cabaret... it was ok. Wild Zebra lol thats alot of fun especially after being deployed in Iraq for a year. All-Stars... ya there is diffinately an A & B Team.lol The Palace is nice the one across from Ft. Sam the all nude.....Guys black girls like to be asked to dance too ya know. Sugars...eh. Rick's looks like a hole in the wall without the wall. And everybody forgot about the Gold Club... all nude hello lol. But the best dancers in San Antonio was from Top of the Strip, "Harley" and "Diamond." Diamond was at Rainbow and River City as well. But over all the best club was All-Stars... back in the day. Back when they held competitions in costumes and the waitresses dressed in Cheerleader outfits. I went there for R&R from Iraq and blew alot of money in July.lol The good times are now lol. Oh well see ya later San Antonio lol

Old 06-06-2012, 09:08 PM

5 posts, read 51,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saspic View Post
I can't believe noone's mentioned Lipstick! It was right across from the airport. I remember hearing they would get busted for soliciting all the time. I fully intended to go there when I turned 21, but they went out of business. It definitely gave a seedy appearance, even from the outside, but I didn't care.

Does anyone remember the XXX movies they would show at the downtown movie palaces? Even the ads in the newspaper would stoke my adolescent imagination. They, too disappeared before I came of age.
Hmmm...<goes to do Google Image Search for Little Oral Annie>
OMG... As I was reading through all these old posts, I was thinking the same thing... freakin' LIPSTICK!!! Went in there and it was really bizarre... girls dancing nude, but with robes!?! Very dark, very strange atmosphere. It was like being in another time dimension. lol
Thanks for posting that memory!

Old 06-06-2012, 09:32 PM

2,359 posts, read 6,432,752 times
River City Cabaret and they had a backroom, thats all im going to say.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:30 AM

626 posts, read 1,240,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by backdoor man View Post
the Rainbow, from 1967 and its still open............
Right now...2012...Is it still open??

Old 06-07-2012, 11:29 AM

5,251 posts, read 14,243,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsatx View Post
River City Cabaret and they had a backroom, thats all im going to say.
That last place I worked, I was working with one of the old managers, he told me some crazy stories.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me007gold View Post
That last place I worked, I was working with one of the old managers, he told me some crazy stories.
I planned a bachelor party there many years ago and when one of the dancers found out I bought 15 guys to the club she thanked me in her own way.

Old 06-07-2012, 10:03 PM

898 posts, read 2,895,196 times
this old thread always reminds me of my mid 20's, when me and my buddies would hang out at Giorgio's.

Old 07-21-2012, 09:06 PM

774 posts, read 1,857,132 times
Default Oh wow ...

Quote:
Anyone remember the Sidewinder off 90 just before Loop 410 in the Lackland area?
I was just sending off a message to my old Air Force buddies about a reunion. On just a fluke, I did a search on, "The Sidewinder A-Go-Go, San Antonio, Texas and pulled up this thread.

Do I REMEMBER??
We were only 18, and the Sidewinder was outside the back gate. I remember how the star of the show made the tassels Moderator cut: language swing round and round in tune with the music. She could make them go back the opposite the direction and even have them going in different directions at the same time. (That was her finale. Damn ... now THAT was talent... )

That will always remain in my mind ... I think they serves us "Near Beer" back then ...

Thanks for the memories!

Last edited by BstYet2Be; 07-23-2012 at 12:58 AM..

Old 07-23-2012, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony78201 View Post
this old thread always reminds me of my mid 20's, when me and my buddies would hang out at Giorgio's.
I remember that place, some tough looking girls worked there. But 1 out 10 was a cutie.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:09 PM

1,158 posts, read 1,736,869 times
Default Dirty Sally's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbrocks View Post
I also recall a disgruntled trucker who drove his rig thru the club!
Wow, when did that happen? Someone mentioned Chez Joey. I was very young back then. That place looked seedy even to a little squirt like me. I guess this was the time frame when Austin Highway had motels that rented by the hour.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio