Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 10:47 PM

898 posts, read 2,896,096 times

Advertisements

was the intimate cocktail lounge later called "The Showpalace"?

Old 03-30-2008, 07:46 AM

351 posts, read 1,585,298 times
Hello,

GOOGLE: Pattaya, Thailand.

This is the ultimate Gentlemen's club.

crazed

Old 03-30-2008, 09:22 AM

898 posts, read 2,896,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedchef View Post
Hello,

crazed
funny you should say that, I have a link to a website of a club in Pattaya that has a picture galllery. it sure looks like alot of fun.

Old 03-30-2008, 10:03 AM

351 posts, read 1,585,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony78201 View Post
funny you should say that, I have a link to a website of a club in Pattaya that has a picture galllery. it sure looks like alot of fun.
I'll be there in 21 days.

crazed

Old 04-02-2008, 08:23 AM

3,060 posts, read 7,424,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Yep...missing teeth...now I didn't say FRONT teeth, but it was noticeable. Don't know what to tell ya. Needless to say, we didn't stay long.
I used to live on Security Hill, not far from that place. My buddy, at the time not 21, would see it all the time and demand that we take him when he was of age.

So, he turns 21, the rest of us are stoked and are planning a big shindig at All Stars, and he says NO, take me to Rainbow. So we take him. We were there 5 minutes until there was a fight. The bartender (female) was wearing leather, and shouldn't have been. NONE of the dancers were in the least bit attractive, unless you gauge attraction by how much you will but shouldn't take off. Ugh. We told him we were leaving and going someplace better - he wouldn't go!!!! He said he had been staring at this place for too long to not stay for a bit. Unreal. He took a cab up to All Stars after a couple of hours.

I remember that little 'book store' on 90 and Hunt Lane too - I got in trouble there once - I had to blow my nose and the men's room didn't have any paper, so I went into the ladies and just reached in and grabbed some real quick. The dude behind the counter went nuts, yelling at me and pounding on the sign on the door that said "women" - "Can't you read??? WOMEN!!! No men!! WOMEN!!! blarg blarg yadda yadd!!!"" He didn't speak english very well, and had one of those crazy eyeballs! There were about 6-7 of us, and we all just put our stuff down, right where it was at, and left. One of my friends was in the process of buying some movies, and he took the cash out of the cashier's hand and stuffed it back in his pocket. No wonder that place went under.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:18 AM

2,397 posts, read 6,457,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrober View Post
I used to live on Security Hill, not far from that place. My buddy, at the time not 21, would see it all the time and demand that we take him when he was of age.

So, he turns 21, the rest of us are stoked and are planning a big shindig at All Stars, and he says NO, take me to Rainbow. So we take him. We were there 5 minutes until there was a fight. The bartender (female) was wearing leather, and shouldn't have been. NONE of the dancers were in the least bit attractive, unless you gauge attraction by how much you will but shouldn't take off. Ugh. We told him we were leaving and going someplace better - he wouldn't go!!!! He said he had been staring at this place for too long to not stay for a bit. Unreal. He took a cab up to All Stars after a couple of hours.
Undoubtedly hoping his "beer goggles" would kick in and make the women more attractive! *lol* Those have been some of the NASTIEST women I've ever seen!

Old 04-02-2008, 09:29 AM

3,060 posts, read 7,424,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntoQT View Post
Undoubtedly hoping his "beer goggles" would kick in and make the women more attractive! *lol* Those have been some of the NASTIEST women I've ever seen!
Hehehe....I don't think he had very high standards to begin with...

Old 04-02-2008, 01:10 PM

178 posts, read 788,478 times
Anybody remember the D&T Corral? It was near Mission Rd and Steves, that place was rough. It did have cheap canned beer and pool tables though. After about 10 brews the women were'nt too bad and the drive home wasn't far.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:13 PM

178 posts, read 788,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedchef View Post
Hello,

crazed
Pattaya Beach, Thailand. That was an awesome week of R&R back in '93.

Old 04-30-2008, 08:21 PM

1 posts, read 3,113 times
When did river city close?? I was a regular there pre 2000. I moved away in 2000 I always partied there and everyone knew me LOL.. I was usually upstairs with the DJ or chilling with free drinks..
When i left Jimmy was the manager he wore a cowboy hat all the time.. Derek was the DJ.. man those were good times at the cabert.. Broke up alot of fights and actually most of the girls were really cool we used to go clubbing alot with them.. If i remember right the owners of gorgioes also owned RCC..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio