Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: DO you like it here
I Love It,Best Place on earth! 0 0%
Its a great place 1 25.00%
I like it,but not that much 1 25.00%
It's whatever,like anyother city I've been to 0 0%
Overratted,theres places that are better 2 50.00%
Don't like it,what is all the hype about? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 09:57 PM

1,658 posts, read 7,576,464 times

Advertisements

what are your 5 things you like,dislike,and think is weird about the place we call home.
Heres my 15 if you where wondering.

LIKES:5.Big city(I like that there is 3 million people here,can't stand small town USA)
4.Beach cities(Mission Beach,Pacific Beach and Ocean Beach gets it poppin'!I love that its more like an "urban" beach unlike Coronado,Del Mar,Torry Pines)
3.Sports Teams(I like the chargers,(sorta) padres,and aztecs.Lots of fun)
2.Easy to get around(unless theres tones of traffic like rush hours and saturday afternoons)
and the number one thing I like,we have the craziest news stories(tank chases,bus chases,people stealing trolleys,no other city has that.Good job keeping me entertained)

DISLIKES:5.Tourst(they are eveywhere!!!Go home!!!)
4.It's really expensive(your paying for the weather,it's like any other city)
3.The weather(it's always the same,never gets hot,cold,snow or rain.Too perfict)
2.The sports teams(I know I said I like them but they can never win anything big.It's kind of sad)
and the #1 thing I don't like,the trolley(It's full of crazy people,late,drunks,gangs,and is slow.Really slow through DTWN SD)

WEIRD:5.We have a Martin Luther King Jr. Freeway(most other cities have streets,we have a freeway!!!)
4.SESD(ok,the area next to Imperial Beach is sometimes called Southwest SD.Wouldn't it make sense to call the area by Walm-Mart/AMC on Palm Ave and 805 SESD?Current SESD I call "East San Diego)
3.Coronado Bridge(called "San Diego/Coronado Bay Bridge;theres no Coronado Bay-LOL-Also they built it with a big curve)
2.The city "dies" at night(only the Beach Cities like MB,OB,PB and DTWN SD have people out,feels like it dies at 830.)
and the my weirdest thing about SD,TJ(it's right there,what a special place)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego