Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 04:42 PM

1 posts, read 621 times

Advertisements

If a US citizen who is vacationing in Montreal decide to live and work in Montreal because she had develop a strong interest for the city of Montreal.What are the procedure to get a working permit in Canada while on vacation in Montreal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2010, 06:56 PM

2,898 posts, read 6,350,742 times
I really appreciate the suggestions in this post & later this week will be trying a place in Little IT... probably Filippe's. It will be a nice long walk, about 1-mi, which I'm looking forward to. Some of the other places you've all mentioned are on my list once I have a car.

I had my first purchased pizza slices in SD since I've arrived... Gaslamp Pizza, because it's 1-block from me. It was hideously awful, but I had a headache & at 3pm hadn't eaten all day, so I thought I'd appreciate a prepared meal. I wish I'd gotten my usual container of watermelon chunks at Ralph's for $6, rather than wasting the same on 2 slices of undercooked, funky tasting dough. I'm unsure if it's worse than Domino's/Little Caesars/Pizza Hut, all pizzas I had once 20-yrs ago & they've still left a bad taste in my mouth, but it was bloody awful.

That being said, I'm glad many of you have agreed on the same establishments & I'll be testing them all very soon!

Old 12-06-2010, 06:57 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,937,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK802 View Post
No you wouldn't! Look for the Calexico cart. The guys are from SoCal and they decided to do Mexican the right way in NYC. People love their carne asada, since it's really the only good one in the entire city and they have a huge following. In fact, they were rated the #1 Mexican place last year! They have since opened a restaurant in Brooklyn I believe.

http://www.calexicocart.com/page/page/4364476.htm
My wife tried this and said it was actually very bad.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:05 PM

6,893 posts, read 8,937,427 times
She may have went to wrong one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Diego