Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 10:12 PM

117 posts, read 144,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Nite, nite punkin. You have amused me enough tonight. Getting boring now. going to bed.
Wow, I must be doing something so wrong, I have bored a poster who makes a living on these boards. 4,300 posts in less than 2 years and you are bored, I am sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2013, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
Wow, all of this in response to a simple request? I just wanted to know the poll results and a direct link so I could check it out myself and see how those authoritative poll results definitively proved me wrong. How hard is that to comprehend? And why are you so TOTALLY obsessed over a screenname that's been out of use for well over two years? Find a real hobby and let it go already.

Sure, I graduated from Winthrop. So did you use C-D polls as references for research papers in college, if you attended?
So Winthrop, when were you there?

Are you looking for the poll so you can argue with folks who have different opinions....kind of like the new Charlotte thread. Of course, I am sure if you find the poll, JMT can help, you will speculate the results nicely. Do you get a prize for the most posts?

Old 05-18-2013, 10:29 PM

37,882 posts, read 41,970,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyandy View Post
So Winthrop, when were you there?
Why? You don't know a thing about my alma mater and you're from the northwest, so obviously you didn't attend so why does it even matter? You're getting entirely too personal for a message board and I'm getting tired of it. What's next, you want to see a copy of my driver's license and resume? Cut it out because you're getting really close to crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Quote:
Are you looking for the poll so you can argue with folks who have different opinions....kind of like the new Charlotte thread. Of course, I am sure if you find the poll, JMT can help, you will speculate the results nicely.
Well I need to see the thread/poll first. How hard is it for you to locate a thread that you yourself started? LOL

Quote:
Do you get a prize for the most posts?
Not quite, but this comes close: http://www.city-data.com/forum-contest/

Old 05-18-2013, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutiny77 View Post
Why? You don't know a thing about my alma mater and you're from the northwest, so obviously you didn't attend so why does it even matter? You're getting entirely too personal for a message board and I'm getting tired of it. What's next, you want to see a copy of my driver's license and resume? Cut it out because you're getting really close to crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Well I need to see the thread/poll first. How hard is it for you to locate a thread that you yourself started? LOL

Not quite, but this comes close: http://www.city-data.com/forum-contest/
Don't get so dramatic, just trying to understand your perspective. And no, I don't want to see a DL? And what line? First time I have heard of a "line", is that shared after the 5,000th post? Is it really a line or are you speculating again?

For some reason, you have a problem with me personally. Do folks a favor, PM me if you want to discuss your problem with me. But, quit subjecting folks to this crap. This started with a difference of opinion over Charlotte suburbs and has deteriorated to nothing but garbage with you and Scotty. So, instead of making folks read this crap, let it go and PM me if you have a problem.

So, the Winthrop Eagles..............

Old 05-19-2013, 07:41 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Wow, I must be doing something so wrong, I have bored a poster who makes a living on these boards. 4,300 posts in less than 2 years and you are bored, I am sorry.

LOL. You are totally amusing. Do you think you are insulting me by saying I have 4,300 post in 2 years?
You have to try harder than that.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:47 AM

Quote:
LOL. You are totally amusing. Do you think you are insulting me by saying I have 4,300 post in 2 years?
You have to try harder than that.
The fact that you asked that question speaks for itself. Let me guess, you call in to AM radio a lot as well. Nice.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:53 AM

Quote:
The fact that you asked that question speaks for itself. Let me guess, you call in to AM radio a lot as well. Nice.

Oh for Pete's sake kid. Grow up. You are really getting annoying with your crap. Consider our conversations over. You are too immature to waste further time with you nonsense. Go play elsewhere.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Oh for Pete's sake kid. Grow up. You are really getting annoying with your crap. Consider our conversations over. You are too immature to waste further time with you nonsense. Go play elsewhere.
Grow up..........says the poster who writes 200 posts a month on a internet message board, LMAO.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Grow up..........says the poster who writes 200 posts a month on a internet message board, LMAO.

Do you understand English? Your immature BS is really annoying. Get back to us when you get out of grammar school.

Old 05-19-2013, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Do you understand English? Your immature BS is really annoying. Get back to us when you get out of grammar school.
I thought you were done posting. You sure do sound angry, are you a little behind on telling the world what you think on your way to 5k posts?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina