Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2014, 05:30 PM

125 posts, read 125,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
quite simple then Sig, isnt it? dont read my posts
If you would like me to put you on ignore, I will.

Tell me, what is the point in posting if you do not want your posts to be read?

Could it be that you have grave doubts about your debating skills and are afraid of your unsupported, whimsical ideas being challenged by genuinely intelligent rebuttal?

Perhaps, you have even more depraved motivations for not wanting your ideas challenged? Perhaps you are much more interested in bashing the Ramseys than pursuing the truth. You would certainly not be the first poster with such apparent motivations. Are you another one of those zealots who just loves to hate the Ramseys, especially if you can convince yourself that you are morally entitled to behave in such a way?

Old 02-10-2014, 05:42 PM

243 posts, read 509,790 times
Sig, you complained you couldn't read my posts, I said simple don't read them.

I think anyone here can see, it's you who don't want your ideas challenged, you telling people what they can and cant post.

That entire post was a massive projection.

I wont be responding to your posts Sig, you are rude and it really is uncalled for.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:43 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,706 times
Quote:
lol, no, Id rather not

I think there are a lot of people waiting on hearing from Burke.

But I think we will be waiting a long time.

One thing that always made me question the BDI theory, was the fact- that he is a normal guy, did well in school and uni- I just think if he did it, he would be showing signs of not coping, and he always has.
It's never been my go to theory. If he did it, I would believe it. Jonbenet was rather tall and he was rather small/silm for his age. I don't he was strong enough to kill her, even on accident.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:43 PM

26,735 posts, read 26,820,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nostoneunturned View Post
Another neighbor did report seeing lights on in the Ramsey family home, around midnight. The light was supposedly one that was not typically seen/used (butler's kitchen I believe). An intruder I'm quite sure would not be walking around turning lights on and off.
OTOH, it could have been the person that JonBenet supposedly knew, who was trying to gain favor with her by chatting and feeding her pineapple.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
He couldn't have written that note though, not at 11 years old. That's 5th grade and the writing doesn't look like a kid's writing. The content is probably beyond that of a 5th grader too.

I do not believe that Burke wrote the note, but that Patsy probably did in an attempt to cover up Burke's crime. How could she lose her son when she had just lost her daughter ? She must not have known what to do ; she must have been frantic and devastated.
One more time with the "Burke did it" nonsense.

First of all, does that note seem like it was written by a married, middle-aged mother of two, or by a single, college-aged female?

Secondly, why in the world would John and/or Patsy attempt such a foolish cover-up for their nine year-old son? Do you really think that their attorneys would have advised them that this was a sound idea?

Thirdly, have you studied the autopsy report and examined the autopsy photos? Does this brutal, methodic crime look as if it were committed by a nine year-old boy? Pay particular attention to the eight inch fissure across the top of the skull with the plug of bone knocked out near the occipital/ parietal region of the cranium. Does this look like the work of a nine year-old boy, or someone with the strength of an adult male?

Old 02-10-2014, 05:51 PM

551 posts, read 583,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
OTOH, it could have been the person that JonBenet supposedly knew, who was trying to gain favor with her by chatting and feeding her pineapple.
It could be, but it would have been an awfully risky move, if the parents weren't aware this person was there.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Sig, you complained you couldn't read my posts, I said simple don't read them.

I think anyone here can see, it's you who don't want your ideas challenged, you telling people what they can and cant post.

That entire post was a massive projection.

I wont be responding to your posts Sig, you are rude and it really is uncalled for.
Massive projection? Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

What is rude and uncalled for, Duffy, is your repeated, inane, and erroneous allegations. I'm all for challenging ideas. However, once I challenge your idea and thoroughly reveal it to be erroneous and inane, I do not care to see it repeated. I would much rather see that you have learned from my corrections and are willing to move forward with the discussion.

Old 02-10-2014, 06:16 PM

and here you are being rude again.

your corrections are just that- your corrections, that doesn't make them right though.

If you can't see its you derailing the thread by telling everyone they are wrong and further, telling them what they can and can't talk about, and what you do and don't want to see, well I do this
Please don't bother replying to any of my posts, as I will ignore them.

Old 02-10-2014, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post

The pineapple was a puzzler. different experts saying what time she ate it.

I think it was someone JB knew that fed her the pineapple. what we know for sure is- at some time JB was eating pineapple with no recollection from Pats- who denied even buying pineapple. yet her fingerprints were on the bowl.
I would have thought someone would have questioned Burke about the pineapple, but I don't think he ever was.

Another poster Paradox argued the pineapple and tea (there was a glass next to the bowl of pineapple with a dry tea bag in it) came about by Pats saying her favourite book was 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie'. In it there is a scene where little girls were invited to a tea party, and ate pineapple and had tea.
I forget the whole premise of his theory, but that part has always stuck with me.
I really do think Pats had undiagnosed mental issues, she was bat **** crazy!

Old 02-10-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
and here you are being rude again.

your corrections are just that- your corrections, that doesn't make them right though.

If you can't see its you derailing the thread by telling everyone they are wrong and further, telling them what they can and can't talk about, and what you do and don't want to see, well I do this
Please don't bother replying to any of my posts, as I will ignore them.
If my correction is wrong, where is your rebuttal?

You cannot just ignore my correction and continue making the same erroneous assertion. That is not how an intelligent, civilized discussion proceeds.

No, Duffy, you are required to either reply with a rebuttal to my correction or concede that I am correct. You are not allowed to continue asserting the world is flat, like some obstinate 10 year-old. THAT IS BEING RUDE, as well as puerile and obtuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime