Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2014, 12:00 PM

1,786 posts, read 2,386,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
ONLY 8? I'm with TRosa...talk to the heads...

That's just too little...ahhh....
I think the producers should make at least twenty episodes per season like the big networks do seeing as how TWD consistently beats a lot of scripted network shows in the ratings.

Old 02-10-2014, 12:02 PM

3,988 posts, read 5,021,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJeffCT View Post
Speaking of Talking Dead, does Danai Gurira look much better without the Michonne Scowl on her face or what?
She's a beautiful woman!! I was noticing how soft and supple her skin looked...and how toned and fit she has to be to pull of this character...she just looked so healthy! And yes, her smile and happy face is much better than the scowl. Although, when she's around Carl, we get to see her smile more!!

Old 02-10-2014, 12:09 PM

1,786 posts, read 2,386,670 times
Quote:
Speaking of Talking Dead, does Danai Gurira look much better without the Michonne Scowl on her face or what?
She sounded much better too. For some reasons Danai would talk with this raspy voice, kind of like Christian Bale playing Batman, when Michonne first appeared in the third season. I wish she would use her natural voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
Well, you gotta remember... this is the 2nd HALF of season 4... so, there are 16 episodes to a season, and they're just starting the 2nd half. I hate that they do that.
I think AMC does that so they can save some episodes for the February Neilsen Ratings sweeps period. If they played all sixteen in a row, they would run out.

Old 02-10-2014, 01:24 PM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,552,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
She's a beautiful woman!! I was noticing how soft and supple her skin looked...and how toned and fit she has to be to pull of this character...she just looked so healthy! And yes, her smile and happy face is much better than the scowl. Although, when she's around Carl, we get to see her smile more!!
Oh yes, +1. Danai is awesome and lovely!

I'm thinking the new family unit is gonna be Michonne, Carl and Rick!

Old 02-10-2014, 01:26 PM

5,535 posts, read 7,128,574 times
What happened with the Governor?

Michonne speared him through the chest, but that was all we really saw.
Is he going to re-appear as a walker?

Old 02-10-2014, 01:27 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,804,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
What happened with the Governor?

Michonne speared him through the chest, but that was all we really saw.
Is he going to re-appear as a walker?
Meghan's mother shot him in the head at the end of the last episode before the mid season break. He was shown laying dead and unturned with a clear bullet wound to the head at the beginning of this latest episode.

Old 02-10-2014, 01:33 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,926,599 times
Quote:
I'm a straight woman, but I found her very attractive and almost mesmerizing to look at last night!

Old 02-10-2014, 01:46 PM

17,645 posts, read 22,675,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
I'm a straight woman, but I found her very attractive and almost mesmerizing to look at last night!
In real life Danai is Happy, talkative, & has a completely opposite personality from TWD. She is a wonderful actor......

Danai is HOT......

Old 02-10-2014, 01:58 PM

5,535 posts, read 7,128,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
In real life Danai is Happy, talkative, & has a completely opposite personality from TWD. She is a wonderful actor......

Danai is HOT......
I notice she talks with her hands a lot, she can't really do that on the show lugging that sword around.

Old 02-10-2014, 02:09 PM

5,724 posts, read 7,493,263 times
I don't think they can get it out fast enough. I saw Talking Heads today and I have to say Danai Gurira is an expressive woman. She is also a playwright and won an Obie for an Off Broadway play. It is interesting that Michonne was supposed to only kill 8 zombies but the director did not call cut and she continued until they were all killed. It was such a powerful scene. I do not want to wait two weeks to see Michonne, Rick and Carl.

I think people need to give Rick the benefit of the doubt. He has done his best to lead the group. The loss of his wife was just too much for him to bear. I am sure it weighs on him that he had to kill his best friend. How can the public only give him 4%. That really irritated me. Why do people have such short memories?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV