Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2011, 12:02 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,380,095 times

Advertisements

Thoughts on last night's episode:

Kandi should be totally and utterly remorseful that she ever asked Kim to come along on that trip. She is loud, obnoxious, uncouth and refuses to act like she has any sense on that tour bus. I’m convinced the producers must have put her up. And Sweetie was out of line getting smart with Kandi, the real star of the tour and the reason why she was even there.

How the hell does Kim sleep in wigs???

Nene was wayyy out of line again and as usual. I don't know what got into her and why she lashed out at Kim. It was also poor of her to bring Kim's age in her sad lil interview.

Cynthia. Chile, this marriage is not going to work because the first thing you need to make things work, they suck at and that is communication. How dare Peter decide he's not going to tell Cynthia things in the future because he believes she can't handle it? And not tell her specifics on how he's going to fix it. That is s HUGE red flag. But since I’m sure they're married already, I hope they have worked that out.

I also find it stupid that given this recession, the fact that Cynthia isn't bringing any money in and the restaurant was tanking that they'd plan a wedding they can't afford. What a gross waste of money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2011, 12:16 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Crabcakes View Post
Thoughts on last night's episode:

Kandi should be totally and utterly remorseful that she ever asked Kim to come along on that trip. She is loud, obnoxious, uncouth and refuses to act like she has any sense on that tour bus. I’m convinced the producers must have put her up. And Sweetie was out of line getting smart with Kandi, the real star of the tour and the reason why she was even there.

How the hell does Kim sleep in wigs???

Nene was wayyy out of line again and as usual. I don't know what got into her and why she lashed out at Kim. It was also poor of her to bring Kim's age in her sad lil interview.

Cynthia. Chile, this marriage is not going to work because the first thing you need to make things work, they suck at and that is communication. How dare Peter decide he's not going to tell Cynthia things in the future because he believes she can't handle it? And not tell her specifics on how he's going to fix it. That is s HUGE red flag. But since I’m sure they're married already, I hope they have worked that out.

I also find it stupid that given this recession, the fact that Cynthia isn't bringing any money in and the restaurant was tanking that they'd plan a wedding they can't afford. What a gross waste of money.
I agree. It's too easy to have the wedding postponed in their financial situation.

Old 01-17-2011, 06:08 PM

7,364 posts, read 5,478,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
I would hope that a contract is the only thing making these two tour together. I love Kandi but if this isn't the case then she's a fool.
Sweetie is Kim's employee, she's her personal assistant. Hope she is getting paid alot of money to put up with Kim!
I think Kandi said on Andy's show that she was getting paid for Kim's new song, The Ring...or whatever it's called. The first song she didn't get paid (she said that on the show).

Old 01-17-2011, 06:14 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Sweetie takes a lot of verbal abuse from Kim but that's between Sweetie and Kim. Sweetie will probably eventually have enuff and walk away.

Kandi and Kim have both explained that Kandi was eventually paid "some" money for "Tardy For The Party".

Kandi needs to call it a day with Kim and Kim's musical career.

I'm wondering what's up with the venues Kandi is performing at and what's up with going to a beauty salon for a Meet & Greet?
She's much too talented for that crap. It's got to be harming her musical career having Bravo force Kim down her throat because not in a million years would anyone have Kim on a serious tour.

Old 01-17-2011, 10:35 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKCorey View Post
LMAO @ Don Juan...Nene is that a real prayer?

That was so funny, I backed it up and listened to him say it again.

NeNe is jealous. Why she would be jealous of that hot mess that is Kim is beyond me, but she is. She has Kim so much on the brain that she actually brought it up for her first interview. How embarrassing.

I don't know. Obviously, NeNe has been on WWHL a few times since the bus ride and fight, and she was fine. But last night, on WWHL, she seemed depressed. Maybe she even embarrassed herself.

Old 01-17-2011, 10:44 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
That was so funny, I backed it up and listened to him say it again.

NeNe is jealous. Why she would be jealous of that hot mess that is Kim is beyond me, but she is. She has Kim so much on the brain that she actually brought it up for her first interview. How embarrassing.

I don't know. Obviously, NeNe has been on WWHL a few times since the bus ride and fight, and she was fine. But last night, on WWHL, she seemed depressed. Maybe she even embarrassed herself.
odd,wasn't it that NeNe arrived on the bus the following morning way ahead of Kim? Gave her time to get on the bus and talk smack about Kim and get all fired up before Kim ever arrived.

Bravo so sets up these scenes. They may not script them but they set the tone. NeNe on WWH seemed out of sorts sitting next to Iman--the classy,no nonsense,elegant,gorgeous Iman!

I've been re-thinking the Kandi tour fiasco and can only assume it's a make-believe tour. Surely she would perform in real venues, do proper Meet & Greets and not have KIM on tour with her on a real tour.
Kim shouldn't have been on that bus and wouldn't have been if not for BRAVO! Even if Bravo were calling the shots and put Kim on that bus--I would have told her after smoke break #3--off! I would have had the driver drop her off at the nearest safe spot and left her to catch a flight to............where ever!

Old 01-18-2011, 06:27 AM

8,039 posts, read 4,512,606 times
What an episode that was. Kim screeching at her assistant and whining about her ciggie breaks..sheesh give it a rest woman. IMO Khandi let things go too far it was her tour and her bus she should have brought the hammer down early but I guess that would not have made for such good drama.
Ok I gave Peter the benefit of the doubt earlier but now I think he is just cold heartless jerk.
NeNe needs to cool it, she lets her temper get the best of her I am surprised she didn't yank that ugly wig right off Kims head.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:10 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,466,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tookey View Post
NeNe needs to cool it, she lets her temper get the best of her I am surprised she didn't yank that ugly wig right off Kims head.

NeNe comes off as extremely racist and violent. She's going to get herself in trouble with all her nonsense. I never saw the episode, but didn't she try to strangle Kim at one point? Now she jumps up like she's going to beat her up or something. What NeNe fails to realize is, even if she claims it's 'for the show', she can still get locked up for assault if she beats someone up or, even worse, kills someone. She's a lot bigger than Kim and has a lot of anger seething --- put her size along with her racism and her anger? That's BIG trouble.

NeNe needs to calm down and be a lady instead of a ghetto thug.

Old 01-18-2011, 11:23 AM

3,879 posts, read 8,380,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
NeNe comes off as extremely racist and violent. She's going to get herself in trouble with all her nonsense. I never saw the episode, but didn't she try to strangle Kim at one point? Now she jumps up like she's going to beat her up or something. What NeNe fails to realize is, even if she claims it's 'for the show', she can still get locked up for assault if she beats someone up or, even worse, kills someone. She's a lot bigger than Kim and has a lot of anger seething --- put her size along with her racism and her anger? That's BIG trouble.

NeNe needs to calm down and be a lady instead of a ghetto thug.
I was just thinking her behavior will cause her lose many future opportunities, especially if she hopes to have her own TV show one day.

And what wwill the crew from Atlanta's 11 Alive think when they see this footage. They already told her she could be fired for bad publicity.

Probably already has been. She needs to check that temper. She's had beefs with nearly everybody on the show including her once "gay" hubby Dwight.

I was just reading a book I saw at the libray on all the Real Housewives and Kim says Nene has no friends because she constantly gets in beefs with all of them. I believe that.

Old 01-18-2011, 02:08 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times
Since the Atlanta housewives are multi-talented, I think they should all author books:

Sheree:
Clothing Designing for Dummies
Repossessed: The Story of my Aston Martin Convertible
Believe in Yourself! Daily Affirmations for Winning an Academy Award

Kim:
The Gold-diggers Handbook for Married Men
1000 and 1 Wigs: How to Achieve Any Look You Desire
Why Smoking, Drinking and Singing Don't Mix

Cynthia:
Never Sink Your Money in a Sinking Restaurant
Runaway Bride

Kandi:
Sex Talks with Kandi
How Not to Wear Your Hair
A Dumb Blond and a Sweetie: Horrors of the Musical Bus

NeNe:
Let It All Go! New Prayers to God to Let Go of Your Anger
How to Interview Anyone Without Any Prep!
Pop, Klunk - Bam and Other NeNeisms
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV