Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2011, 02:16 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,850,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Kandi:
Sex Talks with Kandi
How Not to Wear Your Hair
A Dumb Blond and a Sweetie: Horrors of the Musical Bus
Kandi looks good, y'all just don't know how to be suave like her
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2011, 03:41 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,712,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I'm wondering what's up with the venues Kandi is performing at and what's up with going to a beauty salon for a Meet & Greet?
They are small venues. Nothing big and fancy. Little clubs, if they are even that.

The beauty salon doesn't seem weird to me. Quite normal.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:13 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,380,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKCorey View Post
They are small venues. Nothing big and fancy. Little clubs, if they are even that.

The beauty salon doesn't seem weird to me. Quite normal.
The club they were at in Orlando is actually a very nice club. Its not the most extravagant club in the world but it's not a hole in the wall either.

Old 01-18-2011, 04:20 PM

Old 01-18-2011, 04:37 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,799,328 times
Quote:
Previews from next week show Kandi saying,"there are just some things you can't say to black women"...............huh?
Sounds racist to me..........just sayin

Is it ok to say anything then to or about a white woman but not so for a black woman??
There are a lot of racist things said on this show about white people but no one gets up in arms about that
Before you get your panties in a bunch. How about you research all white shows. How many stereotypes are on there. How many stereotypes are mentioned.

All the ethnic people in NYC. What, they couldn't find one brown HW? DC is a predominantly black city. One black HW, really.

Some people call the race wagon, when it suit them and their case. If it's racist it's racist. Don't speak for one race. Speak for every race.

Tell me this. Do you think, if NeNe would've shoved Andy Cohen it would've gone unnoticed. Hmmmm

Old 01-18-2011, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
NeNe comes off as extremely racist and violent. She's going to get herself in trouble with all her nonsense. I never saw the episode, but didn't she try to strangle Kim at one point? Now she jumps up like she's going to beat her up or something. What NeNe fails to realize is, even if she claims it's 'for the show', she can still get locked up for assault if she beats someone up or, even worse, kills someone. She's a lot bigger than Kim and has a lot of anger seething --- put her size along with her racism and her anger? That's BIG trouble.

NeNe needs to calm down and be a lady instead of a ghetto thug.
Why is she racist??

I'm not going to say, NeNe was right or wrong. Kim talk a lot of shyt about everyone on the show. Now, when confronted she closes her pie hole. Rightfully, so.

I was impressed with NeNe until Sunday night. I thought she had grown from last season.

I'm not happy with Kandi. Kandi is the gossip this season. She says a little. She'll do more listening. Then, she'll take it back to the source. Sit and wait for the fireworks.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
bet it happens to this thread as well. Some people just can't "let things go"
Ignore feature is awesome though!!
You started it, so don't even try it

-----------------------

Anyway, I noticed someone mentioned Kandi's small venues. It's no secret that she's been out of the "mainstream" for a while, and her core audience is now the adult contemporary crowd. That could change, though.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
You started it, so don't even try it

-----------------------

Anyway, I noticed someone mentioned Kandi's small venues. It's no secret that she's been out of the "mainstream" for a while, and her core audience is now the adult contemporary crowd. That could change, though.
Change to what. Kandi can't sing.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
NeNe comes off as extremely racist and violent. She's going to get herself in trouble with all her nonsense. I never saw the episode, but didn't she try to strangle Kim at one point? Now she jumps up like she's going to beat her up or something. What NeNe fails to realize is, even if she claims it's 'for the show', she can still get locked up for assault if she beats someone up or, even worse, kills someone. She's a lot bigger than Kim and has a lot of anger seething --- put her size along with her racism and her anger? That's BIG trouble.

NeNe needs to calm down and be a lady instead of a ghetto thug.
she really does need to learn to control herself. AND she doesn't "get" that. On WWH a caller asked if NeNe maybe should go to Anger Management therapy; to which NeNe repled very rudely,"NO! why should I?" then proceeds to practically scream at the caller until they just hung up.
And it's true that just because it's a TV show that won't keep one out of jail. Ask Amber from "Teen Mom"!! She's been arrested twice and had her child taken away based on her actions on that show.
Nene can be fine,great even but she snaps too quickly and violently for my taste.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Change to what. Kandi can't sing.
Yes, she can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV