Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2011, 03:09 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,510,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayulita View Post
Phaedra didn't make it up. I googled it. But come on! She already threw a baby shower for herself (so tacky) and got tons of gifts. Now she's having another gathering where people have to bring gifts AGAIN? Tacky to the max. It's always the folks who talk about how classy they are that end up doing the tackiest things. Her capacity for self delusion is unbelievable.
You're right! Southern rules (really any rules) state that you do not throw yourself a shower. I'm very impressed with your correct usage of the word tacky! Northing tackier than being tacky!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 05:49 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,387,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PKCorey View Post
This is your future husband, your life partner, support him. You invested in y'all's future by investing in his restaurant. It didn't work out, cut your losses and go on to the next thing. She's gonna have to be more supportive if she intends to marry an entrepreneur, self-made businessman, whatever. The money is not always steady, especially in the beginning but all that my money, your money, pay me back **** gotta cease, it's just gonna 'cause tension.

Peter is delusional as well because he needs to sell but still...
Yes but since she invested money then it should be their restaurant; not his restaurant, where he's the only one who can make decisions. I agree with her; if he doesn't want her input then he needs to pay her back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
You're right! Southern rules (really any rules) state that you do not throw yourself a shower. I'm very impressed with your correct usage of the word tacky! Northing tackier than being tacky!
True very tacky. I've heard of the sip and see before but only once because the baby was born before the scheduled baby shower. Phaedra just thinks too much of herself

Old 01-13-2011, 08:04 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,579,163 times
Y'all know Phaedra gets on my nerves..I can't muster up anymore than that.

NeNe...She needs a little coaching for her new job for real.

Kim...I just wanna pull her wig off..Can't wait til next week when NeNe gives her the bussiness! LOL!

Kandi...The reception was good at the venue. Her family really looks after her and that's admirable.

This ep was a snoozer though, Can't wait til next week

Old 01-13-2011, 09:47 PM

4,586 posts, read 7,716,577 times
Quote:
Yes but since she invested money then it should be their restaurant; not his restaurant, where he's the only one who can make decisions. I agree with her; if he doesn't want her input then he needs to pay her back
Oh, I agree. IMHO, neither one of them see it as a partnership which is silly to me.

The location is out of business here so she ain't getting a dime back... :-/

Old 01-14-2011, 09:54 PM

5,092 posts, read 8,854,573 times
Phaedra's right about us black men liking the donkey booties

Old 01-15-2011, 12:22 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,579,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlGreen View Post
Phaedra's right about us black men liking the donkey booties

LOL W/Al

Old 01-16-2011, 08:56 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,613,344 times
Ok, I defended Peter the very first time he was upset, but after seeing the same attitude for another 2 or 3 episodes, I'm now convinced he's just an a$$h0!3.

Last edited by taydev; 01-16-2011 at 10:08 PM..

Old 01-16-2011, 09:16 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,806,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
Ok, I defended Peter the very first time he was upset, but after seeing the same attitude for another 2 or 3 episodes, I'm convinced he's just an a$$h0!3.
he definitely is!!! Run Cynthia.......run.........oh--too late

Old 01-16-2011, 09:18 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,806,506 times
Previews from next week show Kandi saying,"there are just some things you can't say to black women"...............huh?
Sounds racist to me..........just sayin

Is it ok to say anything then to or about a white woman but not so for a black woman??
There are a lot of racist things said on this show about white people but no one gets up in arms about that

Old 01-17-2011, 02:36 AM

1,863 posts, read 4,301,673 times
If you are referring to Phaedra's remarks about white people, there was enough of an uproar about that which prompted her to write a blog to backpedal and try to explain her ignorant remarks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV